Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlue - Autistic SJW comic writer, fake tranny, violently angry about conservatives

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
Classic professional victim. Stir up as much shit as possible, and the second someone so much as says "hey, your wrong" it turns into another shoah, and they're just poor innocent fairy children. Of course, once the heat dies down they go back to poking until they get another round of attention whoring.

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why these people are so incensed because D&C shared those store owners' names and their store addresses? Pretty sure they give that info out themselves on Facebook pages, business cards etc.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much longer Brian will have a job at Marvel in the age of Cebulski. I have to think he’s trying to find ways to get rid of the toxic idiots like Brian and Mark Waid who can’t shut up on Twitter.

• Agree
Reactions: mrdk_04

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, Mags. Pluck those damn eyebrows. The only chick that could get away with caterpillar eyebrows was Brooke Shields, and even she tweezes those fuckers now.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino