• ”I'm thinking about getting into cutting”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlueAutistic SJW comic writer, fake tranny, violently angry about conservatives

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by yawning sneasel, Sep 24, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. He literally looked far more respectable in the 1st picture..

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Probably that lingering bit of dread all troons feel whenever something reminds them that they will never, ever be the pretty princess they want to pretend to be.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan FBI Special Agent
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
  3. "I dress like a woman" Are you saying you're not a woman, Mags?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
    trombonista

trombonista 足取り歪んで1,2,1,2
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. kiwifarms.net
  5. 18th century is 1700s-1800.

• Agree Agree x 1
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Oh yeah, I went the wrong way!! I thought of "the century number is one number higher than the first two numbers of the year" but got it backwards
    -rateasretarded-

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. If those "mountain people" knew that maggs was the end result of their lives, they would probably have thrown themselves off the mountains in shame tbqh

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    popoto-chan

popoto-chan On the internet, nobody knows you're a potato

kiwifarms.net
  8. Those mountain people would take one look at Brian and beat him to death for being a faggot.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Again? Didn’t he take down the last one cause he thought he might actually have to transition?

Also, that’s some terrible mileage for a 34 year old:
    CACBD696-C4DE-43B9-B59F-33F7AD6DC826.jpeg
    62F32998-10FE-4AD0-A13C-9EA95AEF2D84.jpeg

Complaining about Scarlet Johansson being hired on merit and not her privates:
    FAFC189B-0755-4CAF-A345-5D07272CFB25.jpeg https://twitter.com/MagsVisaggs/status/1014208146540253187 https://archive.fo/3amvX
    40255924-6EBF-41BB-9EF4-4024BDF986B0.jpeg

EDIT:

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
  10. You better not bitch

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    emspex

emspex nice girl
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. It is still just so bizarre to me that gainfully employed people can beg for money on the internet and some people will give it to them.

Sometimes I regret having a small conscience.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Starscreams Cape

Starscreams Cape Read my posts in his voice

kiwifarms.net
  12. Depending what you're looking at, it's possible the money doesn't technically exist. A few years ago Patreon was going after a practice of the Ratking of circle donating. The TL;DR being if you gave me $50 and then I gave it back then we can make it seem like there's at least $100 between us instead of the same money getting counted multiple times. If a lot of people join the chain then all of them can easily fake being influential.

• Informative Informative x 8
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Even if you want to push "Batman is White Privilegeman" angle, he's a pretty fair White Ally for being a dirty white cishet who is rich. He devotes his time and resources to saving others and stopping crime; taking in the various Robins he has over his various incarnations - some of whom that were orphaned at a young age. He even has Jason Todd sent to a reformatory school when Bruce catches him trying to steal shit instead of turning Jason to the police and letting him rot.

He also continues to work to maintain his wealth, and doesn't sit in a bathtub of his inheritance. The whole point of Batman is that he has the resources and means to help people, so he does. The man doesn't have to, but he wants to help. You'd think his PTSD would give him some SJW points, but perhaps the über rich part levels it out. I'm sure under Visaggio's guidance Batman would instead donate all of his money to the local Woke Orphan Fund and join in an ANTIFA Black Bloc because then he'd be using his privilege more effectively.

• Agree Agree x 8
    wes

wes

kiwifarms.net
  14. Plus, Batman doesn't want people to suffer the same fate as his parents, something people like Brian do not know about the Caped Crusader.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.