Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlue - Autistic SJW comic writer, fake tranny, violently angry about conservatives

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again? Didn’t he take down the last one cause he thought he might actually have to transition?

Also, that’s some terrible mileage for a 34 year old:
CACBD696-C4DE-43B9-B59F-33F7AD6DC826.jpeg
62F32998-10FE-4AD0-A13C-9EA95AEF2D84.jpeg

Complaining about Scarlet Johansson being hired on merit and not her privates:
FAFC189B-0755-4CAF-A345-5D07272CFB25.jpeg
https://twitter.com/MagsVisaggs/status/1014208146540253187 https://archive.fo/3amvX
40255924-6EBF-41BB-9EF4-4024BDF986B0.jpeg

EDIT:

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
It is still just so bizarre to me that gainfully employed people can beg for money on the internet and some people will give it to them.

Sometimes I regret having a small conscience.
Depending what you're looking at, it's possible the money doesn't technically exist. A few years ago Patreon was going after a practice of the Ratking of circle donating. The TL;DR being if you gave me $50 and then I gave it back then we can make it seem like there's at least $100 between us instead of the same money getting counted multiple times. If a lot of people join the chain then all of them can easily fake being influential.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

wes

kiwifarms.net
The privilege of having your parents murdered and it mentally scarring you into dressing as a bat and fight clowns:View attachment 491867https://twitter.com/MagsVisaggs/status/1015368220449083392 https://archive.fo/KSdlA
It blows my mind every time Brian opens his mouth that he was hired by both Marvel and DC.
Even if you want to push "Batman is White Privilegeman" angle, he's a pretty fair White Ally for being a dirty white cishet who is rich. He devotes his time and resources to saving others and stopping crime; taking in the various Robins he has over his various incarnations - some of whom that were orphaned at a young age. He even has Jason Todd sent to a reformatory school when Bruce catches him trying to steal shit instead of turning Jason to the police and letting him rot.

He also continues to work to maintain his wealth, and doesn't sit in a bathtub of his inheritance. The whole point of Batman is that he has the resources and means to help people, so he does. The man doesn't have to, but he wants to help. You'd think his PTSD would give him some SJW points, but perhaps the über rich part levels it out. I'm sure under Visaggio's guidance Batman would instead donate all of his money to the local Woke Orphan Fund and join in an ANTIFA Black Bloc because then he'd be using his privilege more effectively.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
He also continues to work to maintain his wealth, and doesn't sit in a bathtub of his inheritance. The whole point of Batman is that he has the resources and means to help people, so he does. The man doesn't have to, but he wants to help. You'd think his PTSD would give him some SJW points, but perhaps the über rich part levels it out.
Plus, Batman doesn't want people to suffer the same fate as his parents, something people like Brian do not know about the Caped Crusader.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino