• ”John? I'll be ready, John.”

Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlueAutistic SJW comic writer, fake tranny, violently angry about conservatives

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by yawning sneasel, Sep 24, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. There's also this episode of Batman: TAS, arguably one of the easiest ways to get into Batman, where Bruce goes undercover as a homeless man to help homeless men being abducted in Gotham. But I guess it's too much to expect someone in the comics industry to know anything about one of the biggest figures in the comics industry :stress:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    wes

wes

kiwifarms.net
  2. Brian doesn't know shit about comics.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  3. I’ve found a lot of SJW comic people tend to not know a lot about the characters they hate. Instead they’ve built preconceived notions of them based on third party retellings in other media.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  4. Almost like he doesn't read comics...

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. He certainly doesn't sell them.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    El Rodrigo

El Rodrigo GET DOWN SIR, THIS IS THE OPINION POLICE.

kiwifarms.net
  6. In which Magdalene incorrectly conflates "SJWs" with "Gay":
    upload_2018-7-15_16-6-38.png
    This fact is quite frankly irrelevant to the point Magdalene is making. Does Gay automatically equal SJW? No, no it does not. It can certainly be correlated to being progressive, but being progressive and being "SJW" (or what I like to call IngSoc Justice) are NOT the same. Certainly while Filmation for its time may have been progressive behind the scenes, many of its cartoons had some very basic moral values attached to it that were in no way associated or connected with what people understand to be "SJW" today. Yelling ,"See! SEE! They were GAY! They were SJWs!" doesn't mean a thing because it fails to take into account the messages of the cartoons Filmation was putting out (definite anti-discrimination messages such as the She-ra episode "Troll's Dream" are NOT "SJW" nor are they "ruining cartoons") and the fact that gender studies postmodernism hadn't gained a foothold in the industry yet.

Also leaving out, that Filmation, despite being so "gay", managed to give She-ra realistic human proportions. She wasn't Powergirl even during the Filmation Era, FFS.

Though, Filmation being "the gayest place in town" might explain A LOT about He-man's design... ;)

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Koby_Fish

Koby_Fish The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I'm not surprised. People like Mags are so desperate to insert their issues and themselves into pop culture that they will strain credulity to claim something is gay or trans. (ie, Brianna Wu's claim that Samus Aran was trans or Jake Alley's assertion that Ranma is trans)

Also, She-Ra has been a gay icon for a while now, but strong women who wear fabulous outfits have always attracted a large gay following.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Okay, so a few months ago I went through Mags's twitter and saved a bunch of caps, and then I never ended up posting them, because reasons. Anyway, I'm dumping them now. Enjoy.
    autism.png gross.png lol of course.png rk1.png sure mags.png trans1.png trans2.png trans3.png trans4.png trans5.png trans6.png trans7.png trans8.png trans9.png trans10.png trans11.png trans12.png trans13.png trans14.png trans15.png trans16.png wowww.png

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    emspex

emspex nice girl
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    #89 damian, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Man, he really thinks that burrito rice line is so good it needs repeating ad nauseum

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Yes, kids! You too can spend ludicrous amounts of money, screw up your body, and fuck over your life royally, just so you can look like this: [​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.net
  11. He’s got to remind people he’s a woman and has breasts don’t you want to think about the Frankenstein monstrosities bolted on? because that’s what real women do, right? Constantly talk about their boobs. Totally not a fetish.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  12. Visaggio is such a flagrant ad for autogynephilia. The "hey kid" tweets in particular get me because it shows how Visaggio actually views transexuality. If you were to apply the same logic to other body dysmorphic disorders, which is what gender dysphoria is - or was, until the definition was ripped to shreds - you would never approach the subject like this.

"Hey kid, wanna be super skinny? You wanna spend every waking moment of your life uncomfortable in your body? Just take these laxatives and diet pills and all you gotta do is just stop fighting it."

Being trans and trying to court cis lesbians is more complicated because they don't want dick. Every one of his tweets are fucking exceptional but he's not worth the effort to shut them down one by one.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    wes

wes

kiwifarms.net
  13. He's e-begging for ''gender confirmation surgery.'' Isn't this wording terribly transphobic?? I thought genitals did not define gender, but he needs his dick chopped off to confirm his womanhood? :thinking:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I swear I've read or heard this shit from die-hard bible thumpers before when they were making straw-man arguments against trannies and gays.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Coldgrip

kiwifarms.net
  15. It's sad that I can't tell if those tweets are sarcastic or serious.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    trombonista

trombonista She blinded me with shitposts
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. You ever heard the term 'kidding on the square'?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Coldgrip

kiwifarms.net
  17. You know, it's funny.

I first heard it through a family friend, but gays are pretty fed up with the troons and genderspecials, and many are on the verge of leaving the movement in response. In fact, the problem is so pronounced that there's concerns that the LGBT movement is going to lose the L soon. A lot of this has to do with the fact that the troon crowd is now going hell-bent-for-leather to deem anyone who even tangentially disagrees with a troon a TERF.

Obviously, that includes any woman who legitimately doesn't want to touch a girldick. These shitheads then scream that they're being oppressed (and deserve to speak over) actual women, and you quickly wind up going: "You know what? Maybe those TERFs have a fucking point.

You then look at Mags, and it immediately jumps out at you that some people have embraced transgenderism solely as a means to claim to be oppressed.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas Spooky b/w Scary
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  18. I once heard a very long time ago, that some feminists believe that "lesbian" trans women exist solely to trick Lesbians into sleeping with them (as in, "trick" them into sleeping with biological men which violates everything lesbians stand for (political lesbians) or are attracted to (true-and-honest lesbunz)). At the time I dismissed the notion as complete fucking paranoia. Maybe in some cases they mighta been onto something? Especially with the troons and tucutes.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Koby_Fish

Koby_Fish The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I also heard that they are trying to get rid of the B too. Many of the level headed ones are leaving while the crazies stay.

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.