Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlue - Autistic SJW comic writer, fake tranny, violently angry about conservatives

wes

kiwifarms.net
Plus, Batman doesn't want people to suffer the same fate as his parents, something people like Brian do not know about the Caped Crusader.
There's also this episode of Batman: TAS, arguably one of the easiest ways to get into Batman, where Bruce goes undercover as a homeless man to help homeless men being abducted in Gotham. But I guess it's too much to expect someone in the comics industry to know anything about one of the biggest figures in the comics industry :stress:

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In which Magdalene incorrectly conflates "SJWs" with "Gay":
upload_2018-7-15_16-6-38.png

This fact is quite frankly irrelevant to the point Magdalene is making. Does Gay automatically equal SJW? No, no it does not. It can certainly be correlated to being progressive, but being progressive and being "SJW" (or what I like to call IngSoc Justice) are NOT the same. Certainly while Filmation for its time may have been progressive behind the scenes, many of its cartoons had some very basic moral values attached to it that were in no way associated or connected with what people understand to be "SJW" today. Yelling ,"See! SEE! They were GAY! They were SJWs!" doesn't mean a thing because it fails to take into account the messages of the cartoons Filmation was putting out (definite anti-discrimination messages such as the She-ra episode "Troll's Dream" are NOT "SJW" nor are they "ruining cartoons") and the fact that gender studies postmodernism hadn't gained a foothold in the industry yet.

Also leaving out, that Filmation, despite being so "gay", managed to give She-ra realistic human proportions. She wasn't Powergirl even during the Filmation Era, FFS.

Though, Filmation being "the gayest place in town" might explain A LOT about He-man's design... ;)

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised. People like Mags are so desperate to insert their issues and themselves into pop culture that they will strain credulity to claim something is gay or trans. (ie, Brianna Wu's claim that Samus Aran was trans or Jake Alley's assertion that Ranma is trans)

Also, She-Ra has been a gay icon for a while now, but strong women who wear fabulous outfits have always attracted a large gay following.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
kiwifarms.net
Man, he really thinks that burrito rice line is so good it needs repeating ad nauseum
He’s got to remind people he’s a woman and has breasts don’t you want to think about the Frankenstein monstrosities bolted on? because that’s what real women do, right? Constantly talk about their boobs. Totally not a fetish.

wes

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so a few months ago I went through Mags's twitter and saved a bunch of caps, and then I never ended up posting them, because reasons. Anyway, I'm dumping them now. Enjoy.
Visaggio is such a flagrant ad for autogynephilia. The "hey kid" tweets in particular get me because it shows how Visaggio actually views transexuality. If you were to apply the same logic to other body dysmorphic disorders, which is what gender dysphoria is - or was, until the definition was ripped to shreds - you would never approach the subject like this.

"Hey kid, wanna be super skinny? You wanna spend every waking moment of your life uncomfortable in your body? Just take these laxatives and diet pills and all you gotta do is just stop fighting it."

Being trans and trying to court cis lesbians is more complicated because they don't want dick. Every one of his tweets are fucking exceptional but he's not worth the effort to shut them down one by one.

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In which Magdalene incorrectly conflates "SJWs" with "Gay":
View attachment 496395
This fact is quite frankly irrelevant to the point Magdalene is making. Does Gay automatically equal SJW? No, no it does not. It can certainly be correlated to being progressive, but being progressive and being "SJW" (or what I like to call IngSoc Justice) are NOT the same. Certainly while Filmation for its time may have been progressive behind the scenes, many of its cartoons had some very basic moral values attached to it that were in no way associated or connected with what people understand to be "SJW" today. Yelling ,"See! SEE! They were GAY! They were SJWs!" doesn't mean a thing because it fails to take into account the messages of the cartoons Filmation was putting out (definite anti-discrimination messages such as the She-ra episode "Troll's Dream" are NOT "SJW" nor are they "ruining cartoons") and the fact that gender studies postmodernism hadn't gained a foothold in the industry yet.

Also leaving out, that Filmation, despite being so "gay", managed to give She-ra realistic human proportions. She wasn't Powergirl even during the Filmation Era, FFS.

Though, Filmation being "the gayest place in town" might explain A LOT about He-man's design... ;)
You know, it's funny.

I first heard it through a family friend, but gays are pretty fed up with the troons and genderspecials, and many are on the verge of leaving the movement in response. In fact, the problem is so pronounced that there's concerns that the LGBT movement is going to lose the L soon. A lot of this has to do with the fact that the troon crowd is now going hell-bent-for-leather to deem anyone who even tangentially disagrees with a troon a TERF.

Obviously, that includes any woman who legitimately doesn't want to touch a girldick. These shitheads then scream that they're being oppressed (and deserve to speak over) actual women, and you quickly wind up going: "You know what? Maybe those TERFs have a fucking point.

You then look at Mags, and it immediately jumps out at you that some people have embraced transgenderism solely as a means to claim to be oppressed.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's funny.

I first heard it through a family friend, but gays are pretty fed up with the troons and genderspecials, and many are on the verge of leaving the movement in response. In fact, the problem is so pronounced that there's concerns that the LGBT movement is going to lose the L soon. A lot of this has to do with the fact that the troon crowd is now going hell-bent-for-leather to deem anyone who even tangentially disagrees with a troon a TERF.

Obviously, that includes any woman who legitimately doesn't want to touch a girldick. These shitheads then scream that they're being oppressed (and deserve to speak over) actual women, and you quickly wind up going: "You know what? Maybe those TERFs have a fucking point.

You then look at Mags, and it immediately jumps out at you that some people have embraced transgenderism solely as a means to claim to be oppressed.
I once heard a very long time ago, that some feminists believe that "lesbian" trans women exist solely to trick Lesbians into sleeping with them (as in, "trick" them into sleeping with biological men which violates everything lesbians stand for (political lesbians) or are attracted to (true-and-honest lesbunz)). At the time I dismissed the notion as complete fucking paranoia. Maybe in some cases they mighta been onto something? Especially with the troons and tucutes.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
In fact, the problem is so pronounced that there's concerns that the LGBT movement is going to lose the L soon. A lot of this has to do with the fact that the troon crowd is now going hell-bent-for-leather to deem anyone who even tangentially disagrees with a troon a TERF.
I also heard that they are trying to get rid of the B too. Many of the level headed ones are leaving while the crazies stay.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino