Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlue - Autistic SJW comic writer, fake tranny, violently angry about conservatives

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Post that image of Brian at the comic con all by himself, then a screenshot of Richard’s $300k for his comic.
Untitled.png

I still chuckle at the sharpie written taped 'Eisner Nominated ' sign.

Edit: Now I got a request, (I’m shit at drawing):

Virgin Tranny Comic Pro VS Chad Coughing Comic YouTuber:
D4FB8D10-A29F-4D6D-A8D0-AB420886A382.jpeg

Everyone can guys caption it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Donating to Trans Life Line? That scam run by two insane troons? You're better off just setting your money on fire.
So is Trans Life Line doing a promo or something Mags can’t seem to stop shilling for it:
253808AC-CCF4-472F-AB6A-0A1E134FD509.jpeg

Also can I get a TLDR for Trans Life Line? I’m not very familiar and the thread on it is huge.

MysteriousStranger

unpopular
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also can I get a TLDR for Trans Life Line? I’m not very familiar and the thread on it is huge.
Was a money-grubbing scam run by two insane troons. Hoovered up cash but very, very rarely answered the phone. They got booted (we can guess why) but it's unclear whether TransLifeline 2.0 will be fit for purpose.

Put it this way: the new CEO is a troon named Scout Wolfcave, but goes by "Bunny".

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
So is Trans Life Line doing a promo or something Mags can’t seem to stop shilling for it:
View attachment 538851
@LordKaT did test/overview the original, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6UC9mePCBY

The whole video is worth a listen, but the bullet points:
-Disconnects after five rings, no forwarding.
-System shadowbans you if you call more than once an hour.
-Won't call emergency services without being told.
-Operating hours determined by rolling d100, apparently.
-Lines are staffed 41% of the time.
-1 in 10 calls actually get answered.
-Owners don't really get the difference between "their money" and "TransLifeLine's money."

Beyond that, LK might have a dump of the raw data.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@LordKaT did test/overview the original, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6UC9mePCBY

The whole video is worth a listen, but the bullet points:
-Disconnects after five rings, no forwarding.
-System shadowbans you if you call more than once an hour.
-Won't call emergency services without being told.
-Operating hours determined by rolling d100, apparently.
-Lines are staffed 41% of the time.
-1 in 10 calls actually get answered.
-Owners don't really get the difference between "their money" and "TransLifeLine's money."

Beyond that, LK might have a dump of the raw data.
To add to that, this was pre-ogre termination.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: neural

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure what that is TBH.
Greta/Kjel is frequently (and very affectionately) called "Ogre" or "Shrek" around these parts.

There's also a bit of lore involving dear leader, a knife and a road trip, but it's better that you read about that lol.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>PublicRelations Company
:story: I guess they don't monitor their employee's social media, do you think they know Mags here tried to to tank a $10K donation to an LGBT suicide hotline because she doesn't like how it was funded?

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>PublicRelations Company
:story: I guess they don't monitor their employee's social media, do you think they know Mags here tried to to tank a $10K donation to an LGBT suicide hotline because she doesn't like how it was funded?
No way they checked Brian's Twitter prior to hiring. Just going through and seeing all they "DIE CIS SCUM" crap everywhere as well as the endless tweets towards one guy doesn't suggest this is a person who can be trusted with communications.

>PublicRelations Company
I'm sure chim/cher employment contract specifies that "once you go trans, on corpses you can dance."
And chim/cher behavior has been nothing but exemplary in that regard.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino