Trainwreck Brianna Elsie Gage / Alternative System / Alternative Vlogs / Stephani Alternative / Ginger Darling / Breezy Anna / DistressDamsel & Her Circus - E-whoring Schizo - Plural Identities, Plural Orbiters, and Haters Galore

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
That’s what she uses now, but if you look she’s got more in the background. She talked about it last summer when she was buying all of it. I think she just uses it for OF shoots now

Nocturnal Rainbow trauma dumping on Seulgi and admitting she probably does suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome amongst many other fetal issues because her mom was a crack head and her family is full of incestuous rednecks. You don’t have DID babe, you’ve got severe brain damage.
Is that her trauma for d.i.d? Because that trauma is....so bad. Like damn of parents screaming at each other and arguing , and you have trauma. Babies and children being molested aren't up to her trauma level. She obviously has it worse.

Why did she think the crack/meth baby was better than fetal alcohol? Why did she bring up her cousins; is she alluding to her parents being relatives?

Seulgi

kiwifarms.net
Two new community posts from Brianna:
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 10.54.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 10.54.20 PM.png
This is going to end badly for Brianna, isn't it?

Seulgi

kiwifarms.net
Anyone find it curious how @Hopelessly Autistic and company (Coral System, Cryptid, NR...) all claim to be diagnosed systems, but have hour long livestreams (some 5+ hours!!) where none display any symptoms. You would assume that discussing BDSM, abuse of minors, harassment, death threats, etc. would elicit some kind of stress response from these traumatized individuals. Where are all the switches gorls?
Just pointing out that since I made my post, @Hopelessly Autistic has removed/privated most of the livestreams on her channel. This includes the over 5 hour livestream where none of the tRaUmAtiZeD systems switch, dissociate, etc. Anyone care to explain why you're hiding information?

Hopelessly Autistic

HR (allegedly)
kiwifarms.net
Just pointing out that since I made my post, @Hopelessly Autistic has removed/privated most of the livestreams on her channel. This includes the over 5 hour livestream where none of the tRaUmAtiZeD systems switch, dissociate, etc. Anyone care to explain why you're hiding information?
I can assure you that this is not the case, it was for private reasons. I appreciate your engagement tho

Wait alters are seasonal now? (:_(

santa? Easter bunny? 🤔 who knows, but since the wizard, robert de niro and the cowboy I’m not surprised tbh

Last edited:

dirt lamb

6feet under i stay so go shit&piss on my grave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bri decided to promote her YT channel all over twitter yesterday instead of actually stream on the live she's had posted and waiting to premier for the last 5 or 6 days, plus some of her shit talking from the last couple of days.
Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 23-04-13 (20) Distress Damsel ( _disressdamsel) Twitter.png

Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 23-04-33 (20) Distress Damsel ( _disressdamsel) Twitter.png

Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 23-39-56 (20) Distress Damsel ( _disressdamsel) Twitter.png

plus now she is giving advice to incel lesbians....... ooof
1623209855781.png

link & archive

Last edited:

Seulgi

kiwifarms.net
I was debating posting because she'll probably use this to con more money out of her Gofundme scam, but anyway....
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Last edited:

Wolf Blitzer

The Most Trusted Name In News
kiwifarms.net
According to Bri, she has a toenail infection “from a recent pedicure” (presumably from them cutting her cuticles?) so that’s why she’s been missing all of her lives and not posting.

Seulgi

kiwifarms.net
According to Bri, she has a toenail infection “from a recent pedicure” (presumably from them cutting her cuticles?) so that’s why she’s been missing all of her lives and not posting.
Anyone want to wager that being chronically late and/or no-showing is actually why Brianna got fired from her grocery store job and not because she was discriminated against for having DID?

Wolf Blitzer

The Most Trusted Name In News
kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to wager that being chronically late and/or no-showing is actually why Brianna got fired from her grocery store job and not because she was discriminated against for having DID?
I mean, she was banned from a slew of strip clubs for being psychotic and violent. I wouldn’t be surprised if her BPD got her in trouble again and she was acting up so they decided they didn’t want to deal with further mental illness episodes from her.

Being a consistent no show is a huge possibility though. She’s not a reliable narrator so I automatically disbelieve everything that comes out of her mouth.