Trainwreck Brianna Elsie Gage / Alternative System / Alternative Vlogs / Stephani Alternative / Ginger Darling / Breezy Anna / DistressDamsel & Her Circus - E-whoring Schizo - Plural Identities, Plural Orbiters, and Haters Galore

Seulgi

kiwifarms.net
The Mental Health Icon™ has announced a new Youtube venture; teaching the youth of America on how to become e-whores, because prostituting yourself for less than $200/month is so empowering. Introducing Egirls R US:

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 7.58.11 PM.png
ETA:
the channel is not searchable on YouTube. maybe something to do with youtube's filter/algorithm?

Last edited:

Wolf Blitzer

The Most Trusted Name In News
kiwifarms.net

dirt lamb

6feet under i stay so go shit&piss on my grave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Mental Health Icon™ has announced a new Youtube venture; teaching the youth of America on how to become e-whores, because prostituting yourself for less than $200/month is so empowering. Introducing Egirls R US:

View attachment 2265285
ETA:
the channel is not searchable on YouTube. maybe something to do with youtube's filter/algorithm?
This new channel is just her old ginger darling yt channel
And Archive

Wolf Blitzer

kiwifarms.net
4DF4B5BF-501F-4CE1-B17C-546B10936BCC.jpeg

Her toenail infection must have cleared up. I’m really excited for her proposed series because if any of the DIDfakers pay attention to it they’re gonna get big mad. I loved all those comments on her tiktoks telling her that she’s just as stigmatizing.

Wolf Blitzer

kiwifarms.net
Here are my favorite exchanges of the stream. I especially love when she says the phrase “The things I’ve put this family through with my episodes”, in reference to Brandon’s family 😬

dirt lamb

6feet under i stay so go shit&piss on my grave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

No ty

Last edited:

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
I'm completely lost as to how you are supposed to get "high" on propranolol.
I think getting "high" on seroquel is for
people who are desperate because they have nothing else to get high on. (For example, in jails.) There are a lot more exciting things to get high off of besides seroquel. But some junkies abuse Seroquel to sleep because they would otherwise be awake 24/7 from uppers.

i take beta blockers and they’re not like downers at all or anything else that has been talked about in here. They help regulate heart beat and blood pressure by blocking adrenaline receptors, that’s it.

there are many uses for them. Some people get performance anxiety and a small dose helps. Some people have angina, overactive thyroid (this helps regulate heart rate), some people take them for migraines and so on. For anxiety disorders and other mental health issues, this is a very poor choice and it is hardly ever prescribed for that use.