• ”Listen Hitler, I'm tired of your white-knighting!”

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

95 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

147 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

38 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

280 vote(s)
    18.4%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

199 vote(s)
    13.1%
  6. "Master Chef" John

16 vote(s)
    1.1%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

64 vote(s)
    4.2%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

74 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

35 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

336 vote(s)
    22.1%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

237 vote(s)
    15.6%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. But I have it on good authority that he's on the Diet of Worms. #blueapron

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Pumpkin Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I know what Wu was watching last night....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    Dimethyl Ketone

Dimethyl Ketone Sentinent Solvent

kiwifarms.net
  3. John PLEASE do not tweet and masturbate at the same time.

shower.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. We have (unpaid) work you can do for me while I argue on twitter and play video games.

I hate congress and would love to vote out most of them but I would not replace them with a narcissfic fraud like Brianna Wu aka John Flynt.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Her team vetoed it because there were no bare-skinned models of males?
    Or clever self-insertion where Bribri didn't understand the reasons for showering and her team all quit with a broken, uncompletable game with 1 enemy fight-type scripted. But she in turn vetoed them by skinning different mostly-males for her bimbos to beat up and taking the 10% "prototype" and adding her own special 0 onto the end of it, making a finished product?

Also, wtf is the OP in that thread even saying? I've literally never heard that in my life. Unless it was like a movie about a girl that goes through hardship and they praise 'the director for making such a sensitive story come alive' in which case, I've heard the same no matter if the protag is a strong female or a weak male.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Dimethyl Ketone

kiwifarms.net

6. The game where you made all the women look like fetishistic portrayals of women?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.net
  7. For what good reason did he want to have such a cutscene?

If John wanted to make the generic mooks more interesting or relatable, he could've given them some lines during combat. He could've made them react to fallen comrades like having surviving mooks try to help the fallen soldiers or go aggro. Why the fuck does his thought process immediately jump to showers?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Because he's a gay man.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 4
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. That was John's gayness acting up. But then autogynephilia shut it off and he made his team insert more bimbos in skimpy fetish outfits instead.

Anyway, this all happened only in John's imagination.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Karl Franz

Karl Franz Flying Monster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Wu did her financial disclosure a couple of day ago.

Frank continues to be well paid, but not so well paid that it's fine to drop 100K on a brand new Porsche for no reason. No new outstanding loans, but not much in the way of progress on paying off the ones they already have.

The most interesting thing? Wu inadvertently confesses to a crime in this one. Remember that junket to Indiana she paid for from campaign contributions, calling it a "campaign event"? She was compensated for that, and the money went directly back in to her own pockets, so she essentially stole that money from her donors.

• Informative Informative x 21
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. For a context:

Mary Kowal is a well published author, with multiple awards, also doing a side gig of being a reader for Audiable/Amazon audiobooks. She is one of the She is a co-host of Writing Excuses, the top podcast about writing that's creeping on 10 years of running time.

Her frustration about writing probably come from a professional understanding, whatever you agree with them or not.

Wu had a $400k game that had an audience of maybe 1/20 of an Writing Excuses. Trying to insert yourself into a dialogue about writing is prime Wu.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. The campaign probably also paid for his trip to Seattle and to wwdc in a few weeks. It paid for the wwdc trip last year.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Oh, there's plenty more of interest on here:
    - First of all, notice what's not on this one, but was on the last one? Any income from Apple. This means John made less than $200 on Revolution 60 this year :lol: (Steam never showed up on the filings, because the PC version never made $200 ever.)
    - It looks like John lost his "Mac Life" column as well - we should check on that.
    - The YTD salary figures for Frank seem to be roughly half of his real salary (as you'd expect) so he's making something like $290K a year now. Plus, on top of that, he accumulated at least another $250K worth of WAVE stock since the last report. This might explain why he feels free to blow so much money on sports cars - he really raked it in this past year.
    - It was revealed that John and Frank have a joint bank account - probably they always had it but it didn't generate a reportable amount of interest last year. Everyone speculating about how Frank has John on a tight financial leash and an ironclad prenup was probably wrong.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Pumpkin Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I guess Wu was trying to make a point about how often women are in such scenes in other media. The only problem is if you watch any movie about like cops, firemen, athletes, or soldiers chances are there will be a shower or locker room scene. The point flies right out the window when the women in your game are your own fetish material though.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Burned Man

Burned Man Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin

kiwifarms.net
  15. Also shows they dropped at least 50K on a down payment on that ride... "Working Class" huh? And why does she live in an apartment-sized house? Could have spent that downpayment on a nice McMansion, which given Bribri hardly leaves the house would have made a better investment. Also, you probably can't crash a house [non-mobile home] by backing it up into things.

An audience of 1/20th something established? She was lucky to have 20 sales! Steam pretty well always shows a flatline of 0 players, with a max of like 4 (likely mostly kiwis) at any point in time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dimethyl Ketone

kiwifarms.net
  16. I know Oney was one of them

• Agree Agree x 3
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. wu1.png

I think the weird looks and surprise when you introduce yourself to peoples isn't on account of the last thing you said ( brianna WU ), but something else.....

And I notice we are back to every.single.picture. containing that same black dress. I thought we were gonna get a whole new side of Wu when she unveiled her strange pinstripe attire at Microsoft Build.

Bet those damn Goobergaters stole it and left it behind in the closed motel 6 Bri was squatting at for that trip. Or maybe one of the event staff let her "borrow" it so that she didn't explode walking past the blacklight LEDs at the event...

EDIT: Wu isn't even in any list I can find of most common last names, and def not the top 25.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #34117 Dimethyl Ketone, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Dimethyl Ketone

kiwifarms.net
  18. Maybe she started to give away the campaign stickers and people can't just comprehend? The design is on top of my list of things Wu did.

e6b.png

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. A joke ripped straight from Seinfeld: https://youtu.be/CsKpShq2X6s?t=42

I can't remember but did this thread ever brainstorm an adequate answer as to why Johnny just wears his one dress over and over? Is it a Zuckerberg thing where he has an entire closet of the same outfit so that he doesn't have to waste precious seconds choosing an outfit that doesn't make him look like a 7ft schlubby ghoul? Seconds that could be more usefully spent seeking asspats on twitter, and advice on custom luxury import vehicles?

Or is a safety blanket/Marge Simpson thing? In his mind this is what he looks best in ergo he shall wear it at every opportunity?

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I actually saw a smiliar drooped font used in something else which made me a bit ill by association... I wonder if Wu was involved?

[​IMG]

Nah, if he was we still wouldn't be hearing the end of it. And he would be billing himself "As a movie producer..."

• Informative Informative x 2
    Dimethyl Ketone

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.