• "right now the kiwifarms satellite is zooming in on this nerds license plate"
  1. We have wrought ourselves into a new era under a new host. If you experience tech issues, let me know.

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

81 vote(s)
    6.0%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

133 vote(s)
    9.9%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

33 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

258 vote(s)
    19.1%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

172 vote(s)
    12.8%
  6. "Master Chef" John

15 vote(s)
    1.1%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

59 vote(s)
    4.4%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

63 vote(s)
    4.7%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

29 vote(s)
    2.1%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

300 vote(s)
    22.2%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

206 vote(s)
    15.3%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. John made comment recently about how he shops at an online retailer with in-house stylists. They helped him pick out the dress and he probably bought 1 or 2 (we know he didn’t buy more because he’s been seen with stained clothes).

He wears The One Dress because he’s a freakish looking ghoul. A man that’s wearing a female skin suit. His fat deposits are typical for a man (ie his gut). Women’s clothes weren’t designed for trannies and he’s limited in what he can wear that is somewhat flattering to the figure his surgeons and hormones gave him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. When you see an idea that is similar to something Brianna Wu proposed later, why would it occur to you that he came up with it first?

• Agree Agree x 8
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Dirty Computer is the combined music videos for an album that came out less than a month ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Computer

But I do agree, John has no original ideas whatsoever. They are probably both based on someone's awful prior art.

#34123 Dimethyl Ketone, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Dimethyl Ketone

Dimethyl Ketone Sentinent Solvent

kiwifarms.net
  4. "I has nothing interesting to say.... so how about just retweet one of my old posts?"

OK JOHN!
    wu2.png
    wu2.png

Notice the scampaign comes out full swing here -- she's not asking anyone to even VOTE for her, just "gibs money."

• Like Like x 2
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Dimethyl Ketone

kiwifarms.net
  5. Ah, my error. Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. So if you put aside Patreon which is just a handout, she made $6,000 last year. And only $4,000 the year before. That's pretty pathetic. I think I was making that much in high school just working over the Summer and weekends.

I also love that they put buying a Porsche over paying back the loan on their 401k. Imagine making 6-figures most of your adult life and not owning a home and not having all that much set aside for retirement. Isn't Frank in his 50's?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Same dress, same speech, he's trying to relive the glory. It's like some actor that actually craves the acknowledgment of being the guy that did a scene as Darth Vader in the old Star Wars movies.

• Like Like x 2
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.net
  8. He's actually more fucked than you think, Frank got his PHD in his forties so he's only been making six figures for less than then years. Outside of some very poorly maintained cars he likely has very few assets liquid or otherwise. He could easily die destitute at this rate.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Frank has quite a bit in stock and I’m assuming he sold some of it to pay for John’s Porsche so he could play race car driver like he plays being a woman (poorly).

• Like Like x 1
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Yeah Frank's not in bad shape. Just that he should be in much better. If you're making $200k a year or whatever, you should probably own a good chunk of a home at that age. Have more than 3 months salary in the bank. Probably not have a loan out against your 401k either.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I don’t disagree. You have Brianna Wu aka John Flynt crying on twitter he can’t afford to buy a house and yet his husband is making $200k a year, has $500k-$1MM in company stock, and they buy expensive cars and toys left and right.

Makes you wonder what we don’t know about their finances because Frank should easily be able to buy a house today. Maybe they have massive credit card debt? We know they blew several hundred on rev60 but there’s no loan other than the one against Frank’s 401k.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. That's what baffles me the most. If you have a loan for $15K, and you can throw around $100K for fun on cars, why not pay off your loans?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I don't understand why posters here repeatedly wondered throughout this thread why they "can't" buy a house. They obviously live in a state of delayed adolescence: maybe they don't want to buy a house? They don't seem like people who are exactly interested in being weighed down by adult responsibilities.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Kroster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's easily the worst font for a political slogan I've ever seen. John has the design sense of a troglodyte.

For one thing, how the fuck is anyone even going to read that thing while driving? There's a reason logos like this generally use bold, blocky letters, not some unreadable font.

A rare picture of the Chinese midget with his mouth closed.

• Like Like x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous freddie freeloader
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. That's because it was that shameful cookie video that they think has something to do with net neutrality ( probably related to the lack of end-to-end encryption in ring-0 between the CPU and the BIOS [which is part of the thermal paste] ). I paused between his shrieky whine and before they cut video because Bri likely slapped him and tightened his ball vice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A house isn't a fun toy nor gives any "nerd cred."

I actually think they aren't buying a house because after the scampaign Bri is thinking about running away to Canada or something. That's just a wild guess though -- could be moving to a NYC apartment so far as I know.

Or maybe thinks settlements on Mars are within the next 5-10 years given congressional funding to nanomachines and a planetary moonrock defence grid and is holding out for a house with a red lawn.

• Like Like x 1
    #34135 Dimethyl Ketone, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Dimethyl Ketone

kiwifarms.net
  16. oh no those poor rapists and murderers of colour

animals.png

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Yes, I think 'superpredators' would be a much more humanizing term for these colored serial criminals.

• Like Like x 8
    The Nameless One

The Nameless One c-cup milking breasts with tits and all
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Those are John's own words, he claims that he can't buy a house despite being a hard-working salt-of-the-earth kind of guy. You're right of course, they probably just don't want a house more than more cars.

If anything you'd think it would be somewhere in California to be closer to his fanbase. But I doubt they'll move based on anything John wants, Frank's job is the deciding factor when it comes to location.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Greetings! I have recently acquired the use of a site called Peoplelooker which allows me to find lots of interesting data on our cows. I decided to look up our favorite political cow (I know, I know, "speak for yourself!"), and found her easily. I found especially hilarious is that under related people is "John Walker Flynt". Ha.

Incidentially, John Flynt has one "criminal" thing on his Peoplelooker, an expired tag in Mississippi. That was college, right?

Brianna has no criminal or civil actions on her records according to this site, but her employment history, dear gods her employment history. Did you guys know she apparently claims to have been a senior sysadmin at a place called Gadnin Productions, which doesn't fucking exist. I have a report she was a "professional illustrator/layout artist" at Denver Printing while there are no addresses anywhere near Colorado. The only employment histories that seem accurate is the Giant Spacekat one, and senior writer for the Daily Mississippian which was that one college paper that Johnny was on.

She has a blog on Spacechannel6 which she hasn't updated in three years it seems.

http://spacechannel6.com/

Oh wait, nevermind, she apparently owns that site?

I have a Laura Walker Flynt who is 68 and lives in Oxford MS, aka where Brianna went to college, so that may be Momma Flynt which I'm sure is found out somewhere else in this impressive forum thread. There really isn't much here besides some other possible family members who may not actually be family members, and some neighbors who of course do not deserve to get involved. Sad to say but I just can't seem to dig much up, aside from that funny Employment history.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Sieger Sieger x 2
    • Late Late x 1
    AngeloTheWizard

AngeloTheWizard Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads

kiwifarms.net
  20. The answer is easy. They don't want to buy a house because when the place becomes too dusty and filthy to live in, they can just pack their shit and leave, instead of dealing with the hassle of selling off the house.

• Like Like x 2
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.