• ”Who hasn't had a fail?!”

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

86 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

140 vote(s)
    9.9%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

35 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

265 vote(s)
    18.7%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

181 vote(s)
    12.8%
  6. "Master Chef" John

16 vote(s)
    1.1%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

61 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

66 vote(s)
    4.7%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

32 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

313 vote(s)
    22.1%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

219 vote(s)
    15.5%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. It’s an old picture of him, extemely photoshopped.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I think the "blue jean bandit" was another campus weirdo and that the discussion of John started later in the thread.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. Alright so I'm braced for a tidal wave of well deserved :optimistic: and :autism: with a sprinkling of :dumb: but when he says "gave a blowjob to" I'm assuming he means "cybersex roleplay blowjob"

Also since he never met John, the mention of the trans issues makes me think(wish/hope) that this is John pretending to be "Brianna" over the internet (maybe he hadn't picked that name yet, which is why the victim didn't notice earlier??) and roleplaying his tranny fantasy with a minor.
    Given the previous pages had John creeping on someone's twitter, cybering with a way-too-young dude wouldn't be that far outside the realms of plausibility.
    I can imagine homo-John pretending to be a woman and subtly introducing trans-shit into the conversation because it got him off.
    :powerlevel: I knew a chick that was a lowdown lesbo that cybered with people as a dude and it all got hugely messy when she did it to someone else I also knew and they bought it wholesale. Shit happens like this way more often than normal people think.

That said I've drank half a bottle of cheap whisky tonight so who fuckin knows, rate me autistic. I can take it.

• DRINK  x 5
    • Like  x 3
    • Autistic  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Laying the foundations for the next scam already, are we John?

ogre.png

Good thing you hired all those coloured women instead and gave them the experience they deserved...just kidding, you hired one middle aged white man and paid him almost nothing.

reject.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    #36244 Peace and Harmony, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. The story on page 3 about the Campus Newspaper staff having to hide under their desks when Johnny stopped by is all Wu however.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Poor old Warren. He was the only person who had the slightest interest in working for her, and she shits on him because her lazy ass couldn't put together even the basic strategy of a campaign. I wonder if we're going to see consulting fees in the new FEC filing, Wu certainly could use someone telling her what to do because she's been absolutely clueless so far.

Wu keeps talking like she's actually an entrepreneur. She's never worked in a startup environment. Giant Spacekat wasn't a startup, it was a vanity project. There was no proper schedule, no need of one because the money would continue to flow while Frank was employed. Wu fucked around hiring rank amateurs to produce Socially Unconscious Version 5 or whatever she's up to, it was terrible and sold incredibly poorly.

Talking like she's some marketing genius is belied the tides of red ink associated with every Wu endeavour.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. "Tech startups know that mistakes were inevitable..."

By Jove, I think he's got it! The perfect campaign slogan and marketing tagline!

Revolution 60: Mistakes Were Inevitable

John's Dick: Mistakes Were Inevitable

Brianna Wu: Vote For Me Because Mistakes Are Inevitable

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.net
  8. "There's not enough time in an election"?? This sand-nigger threw his hat in the ring before the 2016 election winners were even sworn in. How much more time does he need?

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Doesn't matter how much time you give Wu, she's always going to do her homework the night before it's due.
    Speaking of which, where's the FEC report, John?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. If there's one thing his life makes absolutely clear, it's that John ain't never done his damned homework -- metaphorical or literal -- not the night before or any other time.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

kiwifarms.net
  11. I’m amazed Wu hasn’t gone full on Chavista to try and mimick that Puerto Rican chick in New York. You just know it’s coming. Anything an actual woman can do Wu can do better! Just watch Wu!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  12. kiwifarms.net
  13. Fake Twitter followers, the great moral abomination of our time.

followers.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. What's Johnny's follower to like ratio again?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Before or after she started promoting every single meaningless tweet?
    I'd laugh if Wu's follower count dropped by half overnight.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. It's always been horrendous once you remove the outlier tweets where he either paid to get them featured or his pals pushed it all over their blogs.

Twitter Audit isn't perfect, but you can see Brianna's here. John's fake follower count has increased since the last time I checked his stats but, for the most part, his followers are real. That should make his pathetic like ratio even more embarrassing because it suggests that either his followers have him muted (which people have admitted to) or they just don't give a shit about his activity.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan FBI Special Agent
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I like how he calls out "D-list right wingers" as if he's not a D-list left winger.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole

kiwifarms.net
  18. It's almost as important as plastic straws and whether some vidya character is a tranny.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. I have to sperg about this a little bit. Those are actually really bad seats, and only someone who doesn't really go to baseball games would think they're good.

If you're close to the field, you want seats either on the 1st or 3rd base sides, ideally behind the dugout of whichever team you're pulling for. This gives you a great overview of the entire infield, while also being able to watch the pitcher/batter duel unobstructed because you have a side view and can see both the pitcher and batter clearly.

Alternately, if your goal at the game isn't so much the baseball, but rather the ambiance, the crazy fans, chatting with warmup pitchers, etc, then you might try to get a seat in the outfield. Center field positions are usually bad (depends on the park, really), but left/right field are usually really fun and there's a lot of drinking and partying going on out there.

But no matter WHAT you're trying to do, sitting directly behind home plate is probably the worst place for it. Those are objectively bad seats.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Anyone who intentionally buys the very pricey seats behind the home plate netting is not a serious baseball fan and is wasting money.

Sounds like the Wu's to me.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.