• “You sent me a Facebook message back in early December screaming in my face that I was part of a Kiwifarms conspiracy that outed you to your mother.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

97 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

151 vote(s)
    9.6%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

38 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

288 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

208 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. "Master Chef" John

19 vote(s)
    1.2%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

69 vote(s)
    4.4%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

76 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

37 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

345 vote(s)
    21.8%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

251 vote(s)
    15.9%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. No, you generally can't just take a car back and say "nevermind." Maybe Frank's contract skills found a way but I seriously doubt it.

But a "custom order" just means they installed a specific set of "extra features." It's the same shit, they have a lot of the most common combinations pre-build and they just ship them to you. You could sell it to a used car dealer and if you aren't trading for another car they will give you like 1/3 to 1/2 of what they would sell it at. Maybe you find somebody else who wants a "ALMOST NEW" and are willing to pay 3/4 of the price for example. That's all better than a full loss, or having to tighten the purse strings to much in other areas. Frank probably talked to a financial provider and got a little bit of sense talked into him.

A title does show up in public record, so if someone were willing and had her social ( note I am NOT advocating this, it may be illegal ) they could run a background check and find out. Without her social could probably call up the local mva / dmv or courthouse or whatever (I don't know how their state works) and query for titles held by Brianna and Frank Wu.

Within a few weeks it would show transferred (or not reported) if had to sell it, or a "total loss" if she filed the paperwork to collect on an accident. But nothing indicates there was any accident, at least not a major one. My crystal ball says that Brianna overspent Frank's dime and he didn't know, he probably believed the bullshit prices she quotes on twitter. And Frank found out and lashed out. Brianna just held her ghoulish giant arm out and pressed against his forehead, and no matter how much he punched at the air or tried to run forward he could not reach Brianna. Being a troll comes in handy sometimes with domestic disputes.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #37181 Dimethyl Ketone, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Dimethyl Ketone

Dimethyl Ketone Sentinent Solvent

kiwifarms.net
  2. Or Frank got a few quotes for the cost of liability insurance on a $100,000 sports car driven by a 41-year-old unemployed "woman" with a recently reported collision claim.

• Like Like x 5
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

kiwifarms.net
  3. Then why are you still here you jagoff

undermine.PNG

So the government should prevent corporations from privatising space because moon rocks but the government can't go into space either because moon rocks. Alright John.

space.PNG

• Informative Informative x 4
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. "If Trump militarizes space with this "Space Force," we will be breaking the 2006 Space Preservation Treaty, which every other major country in the world signed."

How can you break a treaty that you didn't sign? Imbecile.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #37184 Dr. Merkwurdichliebe, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

kiwifarms.net
  5. Brianna “moon rocks” Wu

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Soooo is there still a campaign going on or did John forget again?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Today, on Short Attention Span Canidate, Brianna Wu answers that question with: "Do you think Team Rocket is just a podcast or... would rocks dropped from the moon explode my Porsche? Did I mention I have a Porsche? I'm a pretty badass tech grrrrl, I bet."

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Thank you John for reaching out to your potential constituents in District 8. Orange County is in MA, right?

fire.PNG

• Informative Informative x 2
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. NK:
    >can barely get a rocket over Japan
    >is on the brink of deploying orbital weapons platforms

• Agree Agree x 7
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  10. upload_2018-8-9_22-15-27.png

Wu should update the official site with campaign activity in the last 5 months like....

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. The house Frank and John are currently renting doesn't even have a covered carport/garage. I can't wait to see what kind of a number the winter snow does on his Porsches.

• Agree Agree x 6
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  12. John isn't any of those things. I guess he blew his load with those lies back in March.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. I thought it did - weren't the most recent set of "dog dungeon" pictures in a garage?
    Of course that room was completely stuffed to the gills with junk so it's somewhat of a moot point.

Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. The photos of the dog dungeon were taken in the basement

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  15. You can return a leased vehicle early but there will be a break clause usually making you pay off half the cost, or the difference between the residual value of the car and remaining value of the lease, or something like that. Dunno about the US but in Europe (and Aus) if you get a car with finance from the dealer it is usually a form of lease because they don't want to secure the loan on a depreciating asset like a car, so the car remains their property till you pay it off and you agree to make them whole if the value of the car drops below what you owe on it. If you get a bank loan or unsecured loan then you might own the car outright but owe money to whoever lent it to you, so even if you sell it you can't get away from the loan.

Also, you can always "return" a car with finance owing on it: just stop paying the payments and they'll even come and pick it up!

• Like Like x 3
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. upload_2018-8-10_13-7-3.png

What the actual fuck. So Wu thinks North Korea could never build an ICBM that only goes out of the atmosphere on a short suborbital flight but they can build orbital weaponry?
    In what possible universe does that make any sense?

• Agree Agree x 10
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. The answer is obvious:
    MOON ROCKS! Literally everybody can crawl up the moon and huck rocks at us! I read about it in Heinlien book when I was a female Space Camp commander! NASA save us.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Karl Franz

Karl Franz Flying Monster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. lol I'm sure your dumbass will nonetheless figure out some way to not be registered to vote in your own election.

auto.PNG

That's interesting John, word on the street is that an agrarian Maori community has done exactly that...

gab.PNG

• Informative Informative x 5
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. It IS strange that Wu hasn't bragged about his new, $100,000, custom, Porsche since the first flurry of tweets when he got it. It's not like anyone can say that he's sly enough to not do stupid shit like that while running for congressman-thing. Having to go from a new 100k car to a 20 year old 8k car would be great, it would be the AudiTT("a very classic sportscar"/"the car from hell") all over again.

Although he's posted some clumsy humble-brags lately that looks to be from a new car, like when he twittered that he had listened to BBC and posted a photo of some OLED center console showing the BBC logo next to a new leather interior and LED lit speedometer.
    Maybe he actually toned it down?

And what happened to the middle porsche, the one that cost 45k and immediately got backed into a bollard?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.