• Romans 6:23
    “For the wages of sin is death”

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

87 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

144 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

36 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

266 vote(s)
    18.5%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

182 vote(s)
    12.7%
  6. "Master Chef" John

16 vote(s)
    1.1%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

63 vote(s)
    4.4%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

67 vote(s)
    4.7%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

32 vote(s)
    2.2%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

321 vote(s)
    22.3%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

223 vote(s)
    15.5%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. upload_2018-8-10_13-7-3.png

What the actual fuck. So Wu thinks North Korea could never build an ICBM that only goes out of the atmosphere on a short suborbital flight but they can build orbital weaponry?
    In what possible universe does that make any sense?

• Agree Agree x 10
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. The answer is obvious:
    MOON ROCKS! Literally everybody can crawl up the moon and huck rocks at us! I read about it in Heinlien book when I was a female Space Camp commander! NASA save us.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Karl Franz

Karl Franz Flying Monster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. lol I'm sure your dumbass will nonetheless figure out some way to not be registered to vote in your own election.

auto.PNG

That's interesting John, word on the street is that an agrarian Maori community has done exactly that...

gab.PNG

• Informative Informative x 4
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. It IS strange that Wu hasn't bragged about his new, $100,000, custom, Porsche since the first flurry of tweets when he got it. It's not like anyone can say that he's sly enough to not do stupid shit like that while running for congressman-thing. Having to go from a new 100k car to a 20 year old 8k car would be great, it would be the AudiTT("a very classic sportscar"/"the car from hell") all over again.

Although he's posted some clumsy humble-brags lately that looks to be from a new car, like when he twittered that he had listened to BBC and posted a photo of some OLED center console showing the BBC logo next to a new leather interior and LED lit speedometer.
    Maybe he actually toned it down?

And what happened to the middle porsche, the one that cost 45k and immediately got backed into a bollard?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.net
  5. This Apache tweet is so stupid I actually can't unpack it without going a-log, it's completely illiterate from a technical PoV and it amounts to: "So Church don't want to let other people print your books, eh? Don't be a baby, there are trees around, get something sharp and go for that bark. Make a pulp. Now just few more days and you have a shitty paper. I think you're all set and the it's an even playing field".

Apache (nginx, really, because Wu is mentally stuck in 90s) is literally nothing. You have hands? Congratulation, you can be a NBA player! No fucking shit.

• Agree  x 8
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah, Wu doesn't understand the first thing about building a scalable service. It's not just putting up a simple webpage. Which he also apparently cannot do.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I guess Wu doesn't know that NASA and a hell of a lot of other space-related spending came from the military. But it's stupid to comment on anything Wu thinks about space since we're talking about the same person who wants us to live in fear of Elon Musk's moon rocks.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. And the same dress... and the same glasses, jesus john you waste hundred of dollars in toys you cant even bother to get a new dress?

Cubanodun

Cubanodun Cyberpunk Slasher Detective

kiwifarms.net
  9. Lolcows never ever spend money responsibly. John could have a nice house (that they own!), good clothes (not necessarily expensive ones either), and not look like a mutant. Instead he rents a hovel and his money goes towards midlife crisis cars he can’t even drive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    nets_awesome

nets_awesome I want you to lose turdy pound in one munt.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I believe John claimed he traded it in towards the new $100k Porsche in some forum post.
    And while he's never directly bragged about the new Porsche on twitter he did make a series of condescening tweets immediately after its purchase about how this is the last generation of manual sports cars and how smart he is for having one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    DrPrincessMeatball

DrPrincessMeatball Clown Prince of the Alt-Right

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. As a professional journalist, John should know that this comment emphatically tells everyone reading the article that he is a fringe/ lunatic "canidate" who is not running a serious campaign.

Does anyone feel sorry for the morons who gave money to this scam? I don't.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

kiwifarms.net
  12. The cool kids use nginx today, John.

Don't forget buying a $100K Porsche and immediately fucking up its electrical system with ghetto mechanics copypasted off the Internet and acting like that's smart, because he is too stupid to put it in a garage or even have a $20 tarp to drape over it so it doesn't get rained on.

#37214 AnOminous, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:47 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 4:02 PM
    AnOminous

AnOminous send more cops
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. Of all the shit that can be directly or tangentially attributed to Jones, Wu decides to fabricate a "Holocaust denial" charge entirely out of whole cloth.

I bet half or more of the shit orbiting the planet is already branded by some branch of the military-intelligence-industrial-complex or that of other nations. It's almost like congressional canidate tech guru Brianna Wu isn't aware that there's already a US Air Force Space Command run out of Peterson AFB in Colorado.

• Like Like x 2
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  14. Their life is extremely bizarre to me. With the amount of money Frank makes and his net worth they could own a very nice home, a luxury car, and take nice vacations every year. Instead Frank lets John blow his money on the dumbest things just to keep him happy/from leaving.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Not that we didn't all already know that she's LARPing her candidacy, I feel compelled to note that "being unavailable for comment" by a newspaper about your campaign when you're an upstart candidate seeking to dethrone a political veteran that routinely gets about 70-80% of the district's votes is just completely and ridiculously unacceptable unless you are literally dying, in which case you should have a staffer that can handle it.

You should be humping the leg of anyone who will give you the time of day and a relatively decent write-up in the newspaper. I guarantee you Voehl is.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. And how does your view of the first-amendment fit with trolls? Or speech that disagrees with your world view? Those should all be tracked by the government, and the people behind them punished... according to you.
    I guess my interpretation of the law and my personal freedoms never "grew up" like yours did...

blah546.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dimethyl Ketone

Dimethyl Ketone Sentinent Solvent

kiwifarms.net
  17. What is the “online interpretation” of the 1st amendment? Very vague, John or you’re just being deliberately obtuse and you think hate speech isn’t free speech.

“Hate speech” is free speech. This has been upheld by courts over the years and it’s never going to change.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Holy shit, now John is a constitutional scholar!!! Don't know why he's running for something as lowly as a congressional seat when it's obvious his skill set would be more appropriate for the Supreme Court.

Plus, then he could could wear a gown (with a pearl necklace, even) instead of those sad ensembles he's been sporting during the campaign.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.