• Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 273 16.1%

• Total voters

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Fus Ro Dank
kiwifarms.net
What page do they teach you to do this?

View attachment 563579
Separated at birth, he even has the hairline, corn teeth and that red in his frazzled hair. This might be what Wu looks like in a couple of years.
lant-conrad-image.jpg

Spoilered for stupid shit.
Even then, Conrad Lant, the ageing singer of 80's thrash/black metal band Venom, have never pulled off a snarl like Wu. He's tried, grimacing and looking menacing is part of the act, but in almost 40 years of Black Metal he has never managed to make the truly unholy face that Wu pulls off with such ease.
venom.jpg

con2e.jpg

cvenom2e.jpg

View attachment 563579

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What page do they teach you to do this?

View attachment 563579
Do not fear, after doing further research I posted an ad on craigslist for a group of real Indians to come and assist me with the Wendigo banishing ceremony and within minutes I got in contact with these fine gentlemen

While exorcising the rancorous geist of the Wendigo will be difficult, I have full faith in Pajeet and the Punjabi Pavement Pooper Posse to make sure the job is done

Lulzy

kiwifarms.net
You know, it's kinda "odd" how we keep seeing this icze4r person on this site, huh, I've seen them featured a few times on here, usually screenshots of their Twitter. I wonder what makes them so special, I wonder who they are, guess we'll never know. I wonder which thread they will be featured in next?

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Fus Ro Dank
kiwifarms.net
"I am so sorry Julie. That must've been very traumatic. Did you know I have a Porch?" [Grimaces and lunges, in an attempt to show this "empathy" he's read of]
"I feel your pain Julie, conversion therapy is a horrible thing, I'm converting my Porch into a Porch I saw in a comicbook once and it is slow and expensive."

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
70 bucks a week to dump weed killer on a dude's wig, ez fuckin $$$

View attachment 564189

Yes John it's completely implausible that a major tech company would mishandle security. Apple is run by the Dalai Lama and they never do anything wrong ever.

View attachment 564188
If he's paying $50-70 a week to look like a fucking possum fell asleep on his head he's dumber than I thought.

Winnie the Poohnani

Bird is the word.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 564189

Yes John it's completely implausible that a major tech company would mishandle security. Apple is run by the Dalai Lama and they never do anything wrong ever.

View attachment 564188
John can't install AirPlay. But can examine hardware and determine whether it's been compromised or not. Fuckin' ninja.

Hey, does that curling iron cure male pattern balding? If it does, it's totally worth the $500.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 564189

View attachment 564188
John always ruins his false narratives by inserting ludicrous details. Considering how this asshole treated his employees, it's impossible to believe that he has ever tipped anyone.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dyson is one of those companies that markets mediocre gadgets to idiots with disposable income.

Which would describe John but he’s just blowing Frank’s retirement.
Yep every time Frank hears "Hey, I've got a great idea to save money..." he loses at least a few hundred bucks.
- Hey Frank! I have a great idea to save money. I need to buy a car but instead of buying some silly brand new Honda sedan that will last for at least ten years and a couple hundred thousand miles, I should buy a broken-down sports car that needs thousands of dollars of repairs and will probably end up as scrap within a year!
- Hey Frank! You know how I spend $70 each week to look this awesome? For only $500 I can buy this thing that I can use myself that I'll never use!
- Hey Frank! You know how I spend so much time playing and losing games? Well, time is money, so I need about $200 to buy extra power points and win the game this week!
- Hey Frank! You know how much we spent on that failure of a company I ran into the ground? Well instead of doing that again, how about we just con your friends into 'donating' to my fake campaign for (wait a second this one actually kinda worked).

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untergroupenfurher
kiwifarms.net
The Bloomberg reporters sat on the story for almost 3 years until his Three-Letter sources told him the game was up and the chinese knew they'd been found out, and to run with it.
If they say Apple is compromised, I'm going to take their word for it and require proof that they aren't hacked.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
John always ruins his false narratives by inserting ludicrous details. Considering how this asshole treated his employees, it's impossible to believe that he has ever tipped anyone.
No, I believe Wu tips, it's just I highly doubt he's ever tipped anyone more than a dollar. This is the same person who talks politics all day and wants us to be so concerned about the issues yet has never donated more than 25 dollars to any campaign or referendum. Except his own of course.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino