• >Pensacola will be cleansed of the Josh vermin<

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

95 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

148 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

38 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

280 vote(s)
    18.3%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

201 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. "Master Chef" John

16 vote(s)
    1.0%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

64 vote(s)
    4.2%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

74 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

35 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

337 vote(s)
    22.1%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

240 vote(s)
    15.7%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. John can't install AirPlay. But can examine hardware and determine whether it's been compromised or not. Fuckin' ninja.

Hey, does that curling iron cure male pattern balding? If it does, it's totally worth the $500.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.net
  2. John always ruins his false narratives by inserting ludicrous details. Considering how this asshole treated his employees, it's impossible to believe that he has ever tipped anyone.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

kiwifarms.net
  3. He should just invest in wigs at this point. He's going to be getting diminishing returns out of his gradually vanishing natural hair.

• Agree Agree x 7
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  4. Y'know, it's funny how much Wu hates Trump...and yet so many parallels can be drawn between them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  5. Dyson is one of those companies that markets mediocre gadgets to idiots with disposable income.

Which would describe John but he’s just blowing Frank’s retirement.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Yep every time Frank hears "Hey, I've got a great idea to save money..." he loses at least a few hundred bucks.
    - Hey Frank! I have a great idea to save money. I need to buy a car but instead of buying some silly brand new Honda sedan that will last for at least ten years and a couple hundred thousand miles, I should buy a broken-down sports car that needs thousands of dollars of repairs and will probably end up as scrap within a year!
    - Hey Frank! You know how I spend $70 each week to look this awesome? For only $500 I can buy this thing that I can use myself that I'll never use!
    - Hey Frank! You know how I spend so much time playing and losing games? Well, time is money, so I need about $200 to buy extra power points and win the game this week!
    - Hey Frank! You know how much we spent on that failure of a company I ran into the ground? Well instead of doing that again, how about we just con your friends into 'donating' to my fake campaign for (wait a second this one actually kinda worked).

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. The Bloomberg reporters sat on the story for almost 3 years until his Three-Letter sources told him the game was up and the chinese knew they'd been found out, and to run with it.
    If they say Apple is compromised, I'm going to take their word for it and require proof that they aren't hacked.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.net
  8. "Conversion therapy can be very painful. I tried to convert my penis into a vagina! Even though I was born a woman. Vote Wu"

• Like Like x 4
    Strine

Strine Give me the bones!
    Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  9. No, I believe Wu tips, it's just I highly doubt he's ever tipped anyone more than a dollar. This is the same person who talks politics all day and wants us to be so concerned about the issues yet has never donated more than 25 dollars to any campaign or referendum. Except his own of course.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Professional adults.

poke.png

:trump:

pres.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I want to see Clinton as the candidate for the DNC tbh. Hopefully she isn't dead by then. I want a repeat of 2016.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. If previous performance is anything to go by, chances are she'll drop dead on the campaign trail this time. This entire website would explode as every thread goes into overdrive and salt poisoning.

• Like Like x 1
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole

kiwifarms.net
  13. I wouldn't mind Bernie (again if he's also not dead) just to see Brianna being forced to support an old white guy.

• Like Like x 2
    Solzhenitsyn

Solzhenitsyn me in the middle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Thanks Joe, your support in 2020 will be very much appreciated!

joe1.png

o-oh

joe2.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. "So glad I can count on you for your vote, Joe. Not sure quite how it works, but you just have to fill out a form to be able to vote in MA, right? Voting is hard!" - John, aka Political Wonk Barbie

• Like Like x 6
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Based on his posting history John's biggest plank in his platform for 2020 is the price of women's haircuts. It's a bold strategy, we'll see if it pays off for him.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. You're not a public figure, John. You're a fucking lol-cow.

sign.png

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. And yet she reees like a spastic when a newspaper posted a picture of her as a gaming dev. That's not complaining?

• Agree Agree x 8
    Solzhenitsyn

Solzhenitsyn me in the middle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. upload_2018-10-11_14-7-42.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.