• Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 279 16.1%

• Total voters

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Brianna has literally never learned anything from his failures ever.

Also, engineers aren't the only ones who learn from their mistakes. Not that Brianna is an engineer.
Real engineers like civil engineers don't learn from their mistakes because they don't make them. If they do make mistakes, hundreds of people die in a catastrophe when something collapses.

Thank God John isn't an engineer.

AprilRains

buy now while supplies last
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real engineers like civil engineers don't learn from their mistakes because they don't make them. If they do make mistakes, hundreds of people die in a catastrophe when something collapses.

Thank God John isn't an engineer.
I'd put it differently: Real engineers make their mistakes in the drawing board, in the model. Then they find those mistakes, and correct them before deploying.

That, or they fucking kill people.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untergroupenfurher
kiwifarms.net
And if you are a dude? Literally fucking kill yourself rn fucking subhuman piece of shit.

View attachment 586776

lol John proceeding to LARP as though he wasn't assblasted in the primaries

View attachment 586775
this is the most female-populated congress ever. This shouldn't matter as we've been told for the past 75 years that men and women are completely 100% equal, but whatever.
So what we have is a slight majority Dem House (according to AP as of this shitposting: +12) with a comfortable Rep Senate (+4 as of this shitposting). Any laws would need to pass both houses, could still then be vetoed by Trump, and the odds of getting enough turn coat republicans for 2/3 in the house, let alone the senate, is approximately zero.

Which means very likely this female congress will accomplish just about nothing except getting all of Trump's appointees nominated. Its going to be hard to run in 2020 on a platform of "I have a vagina", even harder when yours was created by a surgeon from you penis.

Looking forward to John developing opinions about Executive Orders after 8 years of Obama exceeding the intended scope.

Winnie the Poohnani

Bird is the word.
kiwifarms.net

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Good thing it's only the Republicans who propagandise, because it's certainly TRUE and HONEST that anyone who even slightly criticises hard left positions is a racist xenophobic rapist/murderer.

View attachment 587507

And about 1000x worse than Gamergate to boot

View attachment 587513
So what does John want here? Who should determine when to report or not report on the president? Who determines what is a lie and what is acceptable?

What John is saying is a horse shit bald faced lie. Every online liberal clickbait trash site constantly reported reublicans and trump we’re lying about the migrant caravan. The only place that didn’t was Fox News.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
I've got to say, this post congressional run has been the most boring chapter in the Brianna Wu Saga. I blame age, fatigue, general out of touchness, and more people wising up to her.
It's basically a bunch of stilted, preachy tweeting that's not even original. I was at least hoping for a domestic disturbance over Frank's hemorrhaging wallet by now.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was at least hoping for a domestic disturbance over Frank's hemorrhaging wallet by now.
It'll never happen. John is kind of like Frank's Barbie doll, and you know gay men love playing with Barbies.
For whatever reason, having a "zany wife" is Frank's excuse to participate at arm's length in things he wishes he could do but feels like he can't. The whole House run is one huge example of that.

misterduckford

I touched a wiener, last weekend. It was warm.
kiwifarms.net
I still want a Brianna Wu presidential campaign. I can picture it now - some nice, old, retired Iowa couple at a diner enjoying lunch. Then, the doors swing open, there's a chill in the air, and in lumbers a 6', hunchback, balding goblin in horn-rimmed glasses and the One True Politician Dress.
It's... just... the tard cum factor would be epic. Agreed. We are talking about an unimaginable harvest.

Seriously though... let's be serious... what if it actually won?

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
I've got to say, this post congressional run has been the most boring chapter in the Brianna Wu Saga. I blame age, fatigue, general out of touchness, and more people wising up to her.
It sucks. She was my favorite cow. Now it's just hunting for likes by tweeting about whatever political stuff is popular at the moment.

Since her getting a job is out of the question, we're looking at a year before the campaign stuff starts up. All we have in the meantime is the quarterly FEC reports to see what new electronics she bought and vacations they took together.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino