• ”ki//wi>>>//far<<<<<
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

97 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

151 vote(s)
    9.6%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

38 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

288 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

208 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. "Master Chef" John

19 vote(s)
    1.2%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

69 vote(s)
    4.4%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

76 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

37 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

345 vote(s)
    21.8%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

251 vote(s)
    15.9%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. But then they would have had to buy it outright. You can't finance a car if it's not insured.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  2. Dunno how it works in the US, in the UK and Australia the finance company doesn't check to see if you really have insured it.

Dealers will sell you one or two days insurance to let you drive it home and sort out real insurance.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Really? They'll take "trust me" for $100K worth of liability? Are they exceptional? I don't know if they do that here but if they do they're fucking idiots.

• Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. The assumption seems to be buying or financing the porsche; my guess would be a lease. The monthly payments would probably be doable, especially with a 5 figure or round abouts downpayment - sure they're literally burning money, but not any worse than the Scampaign or pretending to make videogames.

In the US, they'll take "Trust me" for at least a few days. My last least wasn't 100K of car but no insurance check before I drove it off the lot. I'm not dumb so I never tried to figure out what would happen if I didn't keep my car insured to the levels required in the lease; in all honestly, probably nothing unless I got into an accident.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm pretty sure they repossess it pretty quickly. Maybe I'm :optimistic: but I would find it amazing if they'd just take your word for it and if they aren't somehow on the insurance policy themselves as a beneficiary and as such would be notified if it is canceled or modified.

AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. Can one lease a "custom" ordered vehicle?

Edit: I don't know if it's integrated across all states, but in mine the DMV is plugged in with some kind of insurance database; the system won't even let you register/renew if you don't have insurance.

Also, re: my earlier statement: if you finance you need full coverage, collision+liability, which would be pricey on a $100k car. You just need liability to satisfy the state requirements.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    #41286 Particle Bored, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  7. For my lease, I was the beneficiary even if the finance company was on the title. If I fucked up in their car, I was on the hook to make it right.
    My lease said I had to maintain a pretty damn high level of insurance, but again, as I've got a job and am not a moron, I never found out if they did any sort of checking to see if I did actually get the insurance required. For all I know that was just simply to ensure that if I didn't get proper levels of insurance, my poopchute was pre-greased for them to make me regret that decision.

Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.net
  8. Marrying Frank.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Karl Franz

Karl Franz Flying Monster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yes. Dealers fucking love you when you lease, especially anything new. You pay for the depreciation hit, and they can usually turn a profit on it second hand. It is also easier to repo a lease, and if they repo a lease I believe they not obligated to return the vehicle but you have to keep making the payments or they come for your ass. The dealer had what I wanted in stock, but if I'd been willing to sit around and wait for a deliver from the factory they would have special ordered me whatever I wanted.

Leasing a car in most cases is what could be termed a "nigger decision": that is a decision that is less than financially sound that gets you something shiny, often at price that requires a small amount of money upfront and makes sure you pay more than MSRP over time; usually but not exclusively (and in this case, far far from exclusively) made by people of african heritage.

aka the sort of decision that would definitely be made by John with Frank's money.
    (:powerlevel: In my case, I wasn't sure how long I was going to need my car, wanted something under warranty so I didn't have any 2nd hand surprises, and at the end of the term I didn't want to be stuck with a something I needed to worry about disposing of and playing fuckfuck games with a dealer or asshole from craigslist while potentially on a timer.)

Regarding insurance, you can get "sports car insurance", where you get to drive a hilariously few miles every month, and it doesn't completely destroy you. You can also get "parking insurance" that covers the car just sitting in your garage; if you have a good agent, they will let upgrade/downgrade your insurance for driving season without twisting your balls. (:powerlevel: I had a neighbor with a custom hotrod who was drinking buddies with this insurance agent (or I guess "got his insurance from a drinking buddy" would be more accurate), and would call the guy up before he went for a drive to "activate" the insurance on his hotrod.)

When I leased my car, for the first... like 45 days, it was on dealer plates. The dealer handles the initial transfer of title. Again, as I have a job and not a moron, I was insured the next day. So I don't know if the system would have halted if i didn't get insurance, or if there would have been a flag thrown if I didn't get enough insurance.

• Informative Informative x 2
    #41289 Ghostse, Dec 7, 2018
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.net
  10. Specifically, marrying Frank's wallet.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Leibowitz

Leibowitz Devious in his Sanity

kiwifarms.net
  11. *A blushing Brianna says* F-frank-kun, I made you a present. It's wallet made out of dick leather that you can keep all your money in, please accept it!

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.net
  12. Ironic that marrying Frank was the smartest thing Brianna ever did when marrying Brianna was the stupidest thing Frank ever did.

• Like Like x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Furina

Furina Centerfold

kiwifarms.net
  13. Hasn’t she said lots of shit against drug addicts? Maybe thst’s why she deleted, she knows people will call her out on it.

WatchingAllOfYou

WatchingAllOfYou Ceiling Cat is my soulmate

kiwifarms.net
  14. Hilarious and topical as always John, how long did it take you to plagiarise this one?

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh no! Guess you'll have to get your campaign staff to do it for you alllllll weekend long.

smash.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    #41294 Peace and Harmony, Dec 7, 2018
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. He wants to play only with the skimpy and sexy characters.

John finds a way to fap frantically even on a kid's game.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Well Frank's probably already masturbating to Incineroar so he may as well diversify the fap fuel.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Jesus fucking christ, is he anti-games being fun or something? Just play in All-Star Smash if you really want Bayonetta. Having to unlock characters is a good thing and a "game developer" should know this.
    S/he's probably just upset that s/he can't just mash buttons to win every fight...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Fat Pikachu

Fat Pikachu have you heard of the high elves?

kiwifarms.net
  18. I live in the shithole known as Massachusetts and have never heard anyone mention John as a political candidate. His attempt at politics is utterly shameful. I have never seen a political campaign fail to get off the ground this hard.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Judicial

Judicial I'm the guy asking if you got a lighter

kiwifarms.net
  19. Having all but 8 characters unlocked has been known for a few months now I think lmao

• Agree Agree x 8
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Ohhh~ banana
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I find it ironic that someone who looks like a heroin addicted zombie would RRREEEEEEE at medical addiction clinics and rehab.

THOTHunterAlice

THOTHunterAlice Captain of the THOT SWAT Team

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.