• ”What the hell is a LAWL cow?”

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

99 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

160 vote(s)
    9.9%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

38 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

294 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

213 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. "Master Chef" John

20 vote(s)
    1.2%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

70 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

79 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

37 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

352 vote(s)
    21.8%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

255 vote(s)
    15.8%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. Wrong again faggot, the ultrapowerful tech corporations that John supports are morally unassailable because John himself is morally unassailable. It's Facebook and Google that are the enemy of the people, not Twitter and Apple, who only have the best interests of humankind in mind and deed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Oh wow lol.

Now, somebody get this tweeted to Wu and we could see some fireworks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  3. Lol. So like "hey did you see this? I think he didn't tag you properly and deleted the tweet after getting called out"? It would be funny if it wasn't really easy to disprove

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Fat Pikachu

Fat Pikachu have you heard of the high elves?

kiwifarms.net
  4. @Null can we get a ruling on the no trolling plans given this extraordinary opportunity?

• Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. If John got mentioned in a Trump tweet, his ghost boner would be hard enough to cut ghost diamonds.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I would pay to watch a video feed of Engineer John attempting to build a bomb. I wonder if Krash and Kaboom and Kaput could pull a caisson from Dedham to the capitol, where the Mason jar of John's remains would doubtless lie in state.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

kiwifarms.net
  7. do whatever you want, just don't fuck up

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Null

Null Je suis une personne folle

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Four-Wheeled Fedora

Four-Wheeled Fedora My evil twin, Ted, attacked my comrades and me

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  8. More Wu friends die for her to have social evidence. This is how you know how real they were.

So I typed "edison, new jersey gas" and Google filled it with shooting. Strange, such a catastrophic event should win over some local violence. But here it is, on Wikipedia.

Oh. That's no so recent, I bet you can improve things over that time security-wise.

Tune in next week to learn how Wu's friend, Kurt, killed himself next month the same year not being able to bear Bri's talent.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun Neck sleeve owner

kiwifarms.net
  9. John having friends who all died in Iraq after being rapemurdered by evil Christians and committing suicide isn't as unbelievable as just the idea this fucking scumbag ever even had friends at all.

• Agree Agree x 5
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. When the fuck has Wu ever done anything that a sane and rational person would do?

This is the same person who posted that infamous harassment-bait thread on Steam while still logged into the dev account and then didn't even DELETE the thread, let alone having made sure they were using the dummy account in the first place.

Wu would believe that tweet was 100% legit. And then wonder what 1337 H4X0R skills at Photoshop were necessary to produce it instead of just putzing around with the inspect tool like you said you did.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  11. Another option is cutting off your cock and marrying a Chinese Morlock.

path.PNG

• Informative Informative x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. A strange reference for Wu, a 1994 gas explosion in New Jersey... But I knew which one he's referring to for one simple reason: Art Bell was shitting his pants on air when it happened and that event have been brought up many times as one of the greatest moments of his show after his (recent) death.

edit: I've never listened to Art Bell but the internet flotsam and flood of pop-culture news articles made me aware of things like that.

• Informative Informative x 7
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.net
  13. EVERY STEP THAT I TAKE IS ANOTHER MISTAKE TO YOU

numb.PNG

• Informative Informative x 3
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. John got a lot wrong there. The crime of treason was never mentioned in the article; that's a specific charge and it's defined in that Constitution that he never bothered to read. Also, deciding that someone might be worth investigating is not the same as a guilty finding, as much as John might wish it were so.

What a disgusting disgrace.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AprilRains

AprilRains doesn't recognize your bullshit MC
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yeah, as we know Hillary was investigated by the FBI and it was no big deal and doesn't imply anything.

It was just legal formality caused by partisan pressure.

Oh.

• Like Like x 5
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.net
  16. John you really shouldn't let your dogs manage your social media policy.

team.PNG

You mean taking public transportation takes longer than using a private vehicle? Shocking!!!

drive.PNG

Just fucking pave over Arlington cemetery already and erect monuments to our noble verified Twatter users, the real heroes of the Western world.

bravery.PNG

John I think you are confusing Republicans with Ancap Ball.

taxes.PNG

• Informative Informative x 5
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. John: "My team"

:story:

Your dead dogs and vial of formaldehyde with your dick and balls in it aren't a team.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. "Also Republican Party: You worked 80 hours this week, but we're not going to pay you. You'll lose your house, your car and your credit."

TIL that the Republican Party is indistinguishable from Giant Spacekat in terms of business and labor practices.

• Winner  x 15
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.