• ”He is a goyim”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

101 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

163 vote(s)
    9.9%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

38 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

300 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

214 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. "Master Chef" John

20 vote(s)
    1.2%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

71 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

82 vote(s)
    5.0%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

38 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

360 vote(s)
    21.8%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

262 vote(s)
    15.9%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. Oh man if you could only hear the talk around the water cooler John, and let me tell you it ain't about you being a whitey.

Untitled-2.jpg

Probably still wondering why the Social Hygiene Unit hasn't purged your tranny ass.

Untitled-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    #42921 Peace and Harmony, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Hell, FF9 followed it up with Zidane and Garnet, which was subsequently followed by FF 10 with Tidus and Yuna, which inspired a sequel game that was also largely focused on a romance subplot. Saying FF8 punished grinding is also just way off base. The game scaled to your level, but with the way the stat system worked you could give yourself insane stat boosts without having to level, so you'd fight bosses with what should be reasonable stats for your level but you're tearing through them because you have super stats. It's actually a decent takeaway lesson in terms of game development because I'm sure on paper it seemed like a good idea, but in practice it falls apart.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I find it completely unbelievable that none of Frank's relatives ever asked him what the fuck he was doing marrying a six foot something snarling ghoul of a man.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh yeah I remember when America executed thousands of people a year and then kept the actual number a state secret, and also the explicit state-sponsored oppression of ethnic and religious minorities over multiple decades. Absolute fucking idiot.

china.jpg

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. John you idiot, it's called a century egg, not a millennium egg. And they're rarely aged longer than a year or less.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Fat Pikachu

Fat Pikachu Welcome to the PleasureDome

kiwifarms.net
  6. Or just trump the latest 4 years lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. They tried to at first but Frank just turned to look at them, opened his mouth and started screaming. They experience was so jarring they never brought it up again.

• Winner Winner x 10
    Burned Man

Burned Man Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin

kiwifarms.net
  8. Somebody please tell him it's okay to stop screaming now.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Bennett Beeny

Bennett Beeny Sickest tranny in MegaCity One

kiwifarms.net
  9. Or because the characters are not trans, just like Wu is claiming Samus is trans.

• Like Like x 3
    Snowflake Buster

Snowflake Buster Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good

kiwifarms.net
  10. Or Edgar and Terra. Or Setzer and Daryl/Darill. Or Shadow and Relm's mom.

Yeah, I know, Miss'ippi John talking out his ass and acting the expert about shit he doesn't know anything about, big shock.

• Like Like x 3
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.net
  11. Johnnie boi's politics are actually pretty representative of where SJWs and much of the online mainstream "left" lie: very very radical on identity politics but lukewarm centrist on virtually everything else. Maybe he'll team up with a recently-transitioned Eve McMullin for a 2024 campaign supporting genderqueer drone strikes and private bathrooms for trans CEOs.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Terrorist

Terrorist Osama bin Ladkin

kiwifarms.net
  12. And after all that you still could only afford to pay them $1 before firing them, how hard those times were.

paid.png

You are hallucinating.

texas.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. The worst part of this lie is that the Giant SpaceKat employees who got screwed out of their pay will not call John out, cuz they're so fucking woke. They perpetuate the lies and the scam, and dast not speak ill of the crazed troon lest they fail the 'purity test' and be cast out from the warm bosom of the progressive movement.

And thus, male toxicity (i.e., John) wins again. The system works!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.net
  14. The biggest lie he told was that any of the FF8 character were memorable or iconic. No one has even mentioned one by name yet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.net
  15. Or even that its story was groundbreaking. Planescape: Torment came out that year. That wasn't a game so much as it was an interactive universe.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Solzhenitsyn

Solzhenitsyn pls pet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I didn't know Blue Apron had a beans and rice meal.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Uh huh. Sure.

[​IMG]

I see about four years worth of groceries on those shelves. But I guess you've got to put the most important expenditures first.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Are you new to the thread? Constantly screaming is probably the most natural response he has to his life.

I've never played VIII because Final Fantasy died with the SNES, so I don't know if Wu is right, but I don't think those are accurate comparisons. Locke/Celes is at best a subplot, and I think Edgar/Terra is a bit more minor than even that. Final Fantasy VI is an amazing story, but I don't think Romance would make it into the top ten words to describe the plot.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. It's not like the Wus are hurting for money. If they want to buy a ton of games, fine by me. Just means I'll laugh at them when they complain it's haaaard to buy a house.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. People didn’t like FFVIII because the mechanics are a huge departure from the previous games, FFVII was going to be a tough act to follow, and the story just wasn’t that interesting.

The mechanics are initially confusing. As said before, you basically hoard magic spells you take from monsters and apply them to your different stats. Monsters level up with you and unless you have GFs that have stat bonuses, there’s no reason to level up. There’s no armor, and weapon upgrades don’t really provide you with any benefits, outside of new limit breaks for some characters. FF2 also had a very weird leveling up / stat system which has also never been reused.

FFVII hasn’t aged well graphically, but it’s what introduced a lot of people to JPRGs. The characters and plot were at least interesting and easy to follow. The FFVIII story gets progressively weirder after the first disc ends (which has spawned many a fan theory) culminating with a big bad that was pointless.

At the end of the day, there’s a reason why every other FF has had at least one or more big re-release / sequel / remastering besides this one; no one wants one.

Edit to add: I pray she doesn’t find out about Xenogears. The sperging out from her about it will be insufferable.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    nets_awesome

nets_awesome I want you to lose turdy pound in one munt.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.