• Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 281 16.1%

• Total voters

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The FEC report has arrived.

Good news for Wu, it's her best fundraising quarter since politician Wu began (though only by 2000 bucks, and possibly not even that... see later)
Bad news for Wu, she's still spending beyond her means. Nice warchest, bro.

Declared receipts: $23343.90
Declared expenses: $38994.46
Oops.

Almost all the contributions are listed as from ActBlue, which I'm not sure is actually proper.
The ActBlue thing I think is weird but legit. Every contribution is "doubled", once for who it's really from and once for ActBlue. Chelsea Manning's filings did the same thing.

Anyway, as is my custom, here are some of the most notable findings.
  • Frank still doesn't know how to use his filing software - he outright admits that some of the YTD contribution totals on this very form are incorrect. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to his errors here.
  • Mark Harris of San Francisco lists his employer as "I'd rather not say", which is a violation. Interestingly, he shares an address with donor Hans Hansen.
  • Isaac Clerencia lists his home address as 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA - which is of course the address of his employer, Google. Violation.
  • A new donor is a professor: Jonathan Poritz. Surprisingly he's a mathematician, not a "grievance studies" professor.
  • Frank calls in another Hugos Clique connection with a donation from writer Daniel Abraham
  • The "Adopt-a-Highway" entry is bizarre. In addition to being filed as a receipt (‽) the address doesn't seem to be a business. Looks like it might be the street itself: https://www.yelp.com/biz/adopt-a-highway-san-francisco
Any field agents in San Francisco want to drive by and check?
  • $1000 in business cards is insane for a "canidate" who never leaves home. From John's chosen vendor, Hotcards, that's roughly 3500 of the absolute most expensive cards they offer, or something like 10000 of the cheap ones. This on top of all the cards he bought last cycle. What is he planning to do with all of these?
  • Did anyone catch John's job posting for campaign workers on indeed.com or is it gone?
  • "Main St. Media" of Stafford, VA was most likely the production house behind this masterpiece which looks like it's worth every penny of the $3050 they paid.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
The ActBlue thing I think is weird but legit. Every contribution is "doubled", once for who it's really from and once for ActBlue. Chelsea Manning's filings did the same thing.

Anyway, as is my custom, here are some of the most notable findings.
  • Frank still doesn't know how to use his filing software - he outright admits that some of the YTD contribution totals on this very form are incorrect. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to his errors here.
  • Mark Harris of San Francisco lists his employer as "I'd rather not say", which is a violation. Interestingly, he shares an address with donor Hans Hansen.
  • Isaac Clerencia lists his home address as 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA - which is of course the address of his employer, Google. Violation.
  • A new donor is a professor: Jonathan Poritz. Surprisingly he's a mathematician, not a "grievance studies" professor.
  • Frank calls in another Hugos Clique connection with a donation from writer Daniel Abraham
  • The "Adopt-a-Highway" entry is bizarre. In addition to being filed as a receipt (‽) the address doesn't seem to be a business. Looks like it might be the street itself: https://www.yelp.com/biz/adopt-a-highway-san-francisco
Any field agents in San Francisco want to drive by and check?
  • $1000 in business cards is insane for a "canidate" who never leaves home. From John's chosen vendor, Hotcards, that's roughly 3500 of the absolute most expensive cards they offer, or something like 10000 of the cheap ones. This on top of all the cards he bought last cycle. What is he planning to do with all of these?
  • Did anyone catch John's job posting for campaign workers on indeed.com or is it gone?
  • "Main St. Media" of Stafford, VA was most likely the production house behind this masterpiece which looks like it's worth every penny of the $3050 they paid.
So Frank and John adopted a highway in San Francisco to promote their congressional campaign in MA-8... that takes a very special kind of stupid.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL.

Previously.

Bad Manager.

That was Indigo Light, which come to think of it should probably have been on this FEC report but isn't. Whether Wu is just cheating by keeping some stuff off the books, or whether they haven't been invoiced yet (unlikely), I'm not sure. I doubt they're donating their services. Those guys have probably been teaching Wu how to social media, which I guess is kind of paying off, she's been distinctly less spergy of late. She can't manage to ditch lolcowdom cold turkey though.

It was just a reprint of the finance director ad.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
LOL.
View attachment 727159

Previously.

View attachment 727160View attachment 727161
View attachment 727162View attachment 727163

Bad Manager.

That was Indigo Light, which come to think of it should probably have been on this FEC report but isn't. Whether Wu is just cheating by keeping some stuff off the books, or whether they haven't been invoiced yet (unlikely), I'm not sure. I doubt they're donating their services. Those guys have probably been teaching Wu how to social media, which I guess is kind of paying off, she's been distinctly less spergy of late. She can't manage to ditch lolcowdom cold turkey though.

It was just a reprint of the finance director ad.
And he was CEO of the studio so “crunch” was all his fault.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Frank and John adopted a highway in San Francisco to promote their congressional campaign in MA-8... that takes a very special kind of stupid.
She's trying to hook one of those names from Pelosi's little black book. No idea why she believes that any of the Democrat whales of the Bay Area would give two shits about a small district in a safely blue state when the party is gearing up for a VERY expensive 2020 Presidential campaign.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "sexist shitshow" in which a woman ran for the most powerful office in the world in a free and fair election, received glowing media coverage at the expense of her opponent, and won the popular vote? Okay John.

Reactions: AprilRains

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino