Votes: 380 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 287 15.9%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even more racist that you calling your journalism professor a SAND-NIGGER? Christ it must be terrible!

Fuck those goddamn whores, they should be fucking raped and then stoned to death and then raped again holy shit

John can't you just program your own machine learning heuristic mySQL decompiler to find this out for yourself

Mothers, support John Flynt for Congress. He cares for you more than your children do. What a tone-deaf asshole.
His spittle-covered hot take from last year ranks pretty high in my book as far as being a tone-deaf asshole is concerned but the day is still young.

Last edited:

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that John the Super Red Sox Fan is tweeting about being queer and about RoboCop while supposedly attending a game at Fenway.
This is all very funny, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Brianna Wu, who claims to be a serious candidate for Congress (yes, yes, we know better, but work with me here) is all for the idea that lawyers should be shunned for daring to offer representation to someone accused of a crime by the government. Harvey Weinstein is a scumbag extraordinaire, but he's still entitled to representation, and the government is still required to prove its allegations beyond a reasonable doubt, which it has not yet done.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
John no one is really that bothered that you use your dogs as personal assistants.

View attachment 756552
View attachment 756553
Wait, is Brianna Wu, democratic candidate for Ma-8, advocating for relation against defense attorneys? Is Brianna Wu saying defense attorneys should face consequences for taking clients social media has convicted or commit a crime Twitter dislikes?

That seems pretty fucked up for a candidate running for US Congress to say. It’s going against the basic fundamentals of our judicial system and society. Who in their right mind would support someone like Brianna Wu who clearly doesn’t care about the rule of law?

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Does Frank drag him to the ball game? I don't think he ever expressed any interest in baseball until Frank brought him to Boston.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
It seems to me that John is dropping more and more hints about being trans lately, almost as if he's waiting for someone to question his bi-woman queer credentials so he can have his A-HA! moment.
The problem is that it's so blindingly obvious to all that see him that no one's ever going to bring it up out of sheer embarassment. It's like Tobias trying to reveal that he's Mrs Featherbottom when the rest of the family are just happy he's cleaning.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Says the bitch who, iirc, last year whined because one of her voters chose giving his momma a nice gift instead of donating to her “cause”. And who has mocked the wives of Republican politicians for “just” being wives or something. :story:
Even though his only activities are paid for by his screaming mongoloid paypig.

John wouldn't even have his fake political campaign without Frank Wu's money.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no step on fuckign yurop
kiwifarms.net
I love how John thinks "Github" is the secret sauce for fixing all the world's problems. (And let me just say that referring to source control as "Github" is like calling a PNG file "an Imgur".)
He'd probably be saying the same about blockchain if that wasn't an alt-right technology.
He was on board with the blockchain and bitcoin when it was the hot thing two years ago.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino