Votes: 377 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 286 16.0%

• Total voters

PantsOfDesire

♥️🕍
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So proud that @ewarren only engages with her own ideological bubble and be surprised when she gets absolutely fucking destroyed later.

View attachment 758691
Truth to power? Warren has a estimated net worth of $18 million, lives in a multi million dollar house, is a senator, and a professor at Harvard. She earns an estimated half a million per year from Harvard and her senate gig. That’s ignoring other income. She can be on CNN or MSNBC any evening if she asks. If she’s not powerful then what is?

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exactly, every idiot knows that in Civ VI you have to unlock the right things on the tech tree before you get to the next one.

tech.jpg

"we should be supporting candidates we like, not tearing down ones we don't"
I guess we can make an exception in this case though since two homosexuals with vanilla political opinions talking for an hour is literally worse than using necromancy to raise Adolf Hitler from the dead and Holocausting all of South America for sport.

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

RandomNobody

kiwifarms.net
Why is she tweeting about southerners who aren't even going to vote in her district. What an attention seeker.
same reason he still tweets about hotwheels. He is a self-loating twat with an eternal [severed] hate boner that lives in a past he can't escape. He thought if he chopped off his cock and married a gay chinaman and wore a dirty cocktail dress then he would transform into an ugly ghoulish woman named Brianna but the truth is he can't bury the fat effeminate homosexual southern failure named John Walker Flynt. So naturally he hates the south with a passion that burns brighter than elventy billion suns.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Uh huh.

View attachment 759278

Wu admits to not having read a real book since she left school. Johnny boy a big reader of 19th century Russian literature in his teens was he? Or maybe there's a 60 hour marathon audiobook of Crime and Punishment.
John couldn't name most of Dostoevsky's works if you held a gun to his head. He might be able to name one, which is one more than he's read.

That condescendingly lying "most of it" really chaps my ass for some reason.

Last edited:

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
That condescendingly lying "most of it" really chaps my ass for some reason.
Can you image Wu achieving enough focus to read The Brothers Karamazov? Even to "read" it in audiobook form? It's 34h of listening. Dostoyevski is no easy read. The barrage of names, themes, shifting style. It just does not fit Bri's profile we observed over the years.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you image Wu achieving enough focus to read The Brothers Karamazov? Even to "read" it in audiobook form? It's 34h of listening. Dostoyevski is no easy read. The barrage of names, themes, shifting style. It just does not fit Bri's profile we observed over the years.
But lying about it is right in character.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Your District 8 voters in the Deep South appreciate this message, John.

View attachment 759460
On the other hand, literate voters everywhere are appalled and outraged by this message. I especially enjoyed the tone-deaf reference to "darkest impulses" in a post about black people.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, over half of all black people live in the South, but they're too stupid to vote for the objectively better candidate unless white man John Flynt tells them who to vote for, I see.

abort.jpg

Looks like that gender studies degree is working out awesome for you, guy.

mgs1.jpg

mgs2.jpg

John I'm no Bible thumper but babies have definitely been born at 24 weeks and have survived so I am VERY okay with abortions being banned after 24 weeks.

lynch.jpg

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, over half of all black people live in the South, but they're too stupid to vote for the objectively better candidate unless white man John Flynt tells them who to vote for, I see.

abort.jpg
I wonder how Wu squares this "we must fight in at 50 states" opinion with her wasting everyone's time and money by primarying a safe Democratic seat? Shouldn't the time, money and attention go to the districts with Republican incumbents that need removing? I guess nothing is more important that Wu feeling like she's not a complete waste of oxygen.

Yayyy Disney vacation at voters' expense!

disney.png
Is this really the way Frank wants to spend his vacations? Yanks are famous for getting the least time off work in the developed world, does he really enjoy spending it going to the same theme park year after year? Does he never want to hike up to Machu Picchu or go see the colosseum in Rome or anything like that? It's almost sad to see someone so unencumbered by any sort of restrictions encumber himself with this kind of pettiness of mind. I've got to imagine this is what BriBri has done to him. He used to have all sorts of hobbies and interests, but everything seems to have been subsumed in to supporting her vainglorious ambitions. I really hope some day Frank realises that he could buy himself a Tranny hooker for each day of the week and it'd still cost less than catering to the whims of the manchild he's hitched his wagon to.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino