Votes: 415 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 320 16.2%

• Total voters

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The entire reason they're going to Disney-whatever is summed up in two words: Star Wars.

Because they just have to get in on the opening day to Galaxy's Edge, buy all the neat shit like the pet droids and the lightsabers, and ride the one ride that will be open (because the other one won't be ready for opening day!).

Or maybe Wu deep down actually does have some weird Disney fetish. They did bother flying all the way down to Florida to attend the last day that DisneyQuest was open even though DisneyQuest hadn't been relevant to literally anything for years by that point.
All troons love spending their money on useless nonsense. They always have to have the latest iWhatever, the newest video games that they’ll play once and leave in the dust, “trans affirming tees”, meal delivery, pot, unicorn Starbucks drinks, useless toys, collectors editions of everything and Funko Pop characters.

They’re also first to beg for money online, scream how transphobic it is that Medicaid doesn’t cover their surgery or cry it’s Trumps fault they can’t afford a house at 40.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
teeheehee we're living in a fascist dystopian nightmare but I'm going to entertain myself with Hollywood movies! Our social causes are super serious you guys!

it.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Like the time when you hired a bunch of vulnerable women over Craigslist then fired them after paying them $1?

View attachment 760349
It’s true, John has spent a career fighting for women rights because he’s never had a career.

Usually when people claim to have spent their career fighting for something there’s proof of what they’ve done. Sadly, for Brianna aka John Flynt there’s only poorly drawn fetishes and expensive cars and electronics.

Solzhenitsyn

no dig just pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760367
1) I didn't know it was possible to make a Metal Gear conversation boring
2) Big Boss and Snake don't engage in sex because their both infertile you twit.
3) John does know that MGS3 Snake and 1 Snake are two different characters right?
I haven't seen someone miss the point of an MGS story this bad since DSP.
Also I think it's pretty fucking dumb to judge Japanese games made in the late 90s/early 00s with modern Western values. Japs have weird ideas about sex and sexual imagery, more at eleven.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Also I think it's pretty fucking dumb to judge Japanese games made in the late 90s/early 00s with modern Western values. Japs have weird ideas about sex and sexual imagery, more at eleven.
There are also a lot of James Bond references/homages throughout the series, with early Solid Snake being (partially) inspired by Bond, who isn't exactly a chaste figure. You even get a bond-esque costume at the end of Mgs1. My memory might be failing me, but even in MGS2 when he's more of a side NPC, you can hear him commenting about wanting to bone his best friend's sister. MGS4 Snake is a decaying old man clone which is a valid reason not to have an active libido, but I certainly wouldn't call him chaste for that.

Dlagonrold

I Didn't Hear No Bell!
kiwifarms.net
With all the abortion stuff, I'm hoping against hope that Wu announces plans to run for Supreme Court justice. I mean, Wu already seems to have a tenuous grasp on how the government works.

We really need some variety and Wu even just pretending to be a lawyer would freshen up the storylines. The episodes in which Wu is acting pro se and trying to sue the #Gamergate hashtag would be amazing. Maybe even get a guest star like Cernovich in for lolcow sweeps.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unlike the tale of John murdering his dog for the sake of getting Internet pity points.

wick.jpg

Around about the same time the Susan Collins protest bus gets underway I guess.

fm.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody still keep up with their abomination of a podcast? I wonder if he ever deviates from the Apple sperging and talks about the scampaign on there.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I can't help but laugh when Wu says shit like "manage our reproductive health". Unless you count the possibility of cloning as reproduction, Wu can never reproduce shit. At least he's done society the great service of removing himself from the gene pool.
Oh Brianna Wu aka John Flynt reproduces a lot......a lot of bullshit, daily, on twitter.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino