• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 484 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 382 16.6%

• Total voters

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Oh sure, 78,000 people pulled the lever in the wrong direction by mistake, what a stroke of luck for God Emperor of the Multiverse Donald J. Bl*mpf.
"78,000 votes is nothing" - because they were the wrong people voting for the wrong candidate! De-platform them from the voting booth!

"the Dem in the race got 3m more votes" - for the millionth time: Hilary Clinton was exactly the kind of candidate the Electoral College was designed to frustrate. She ran up her majority in concentrated urban areas on the coasts, which the Founders explicitly wanted to avoid as a danger to national unity.

Her loss was not a freak accident. It was not a bug, it was a feature. The EC addresses a specific problem, jettisoning it leaves that problem unsolved, and all these EC replacement movements are short-sighted whiners who can't handle thinking about systems instead of their own personal angst. (See also: John's call for impeachment NOW NOW NOW!)

If you don't like her loss, blame the entire Democratic party for being idiots and running an EC-hampered candidate in an EC system.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Errr swastikas on war memorials are usually the work of ARMY BAD SOLDIERS LITERALLY NAZIS lefties.

Also why the fuck is Wu on such a Trump's Chosen kick recently? What's in it for them? Do they harbour the incredibly antisemitic belief that all Trump's Chosen People have lots of money and connections
:thinking:
For the same reason he was on a Chinese kick and said he’d write something in a Chinese paper which never happened. He’s trying to pander to every and any demographic he can for scampaign $$$.

Last edited:

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure thing John, let me just ask my screaming midget Burmese husband to foot the bill for those billions of dollars.

View attachment 807513
Odd how my parents came here with nothing and made something of themselves 40+ years ago. They had nothing, literally nothing.

Also, not all blacks are the descendants of slaves. The democrats are beyond stupid for bringing up reparations. They learned nothing from 2016.

Anti Fanta

kiwifarms.net
For the same reason he was on a Chinese kick and said he’d write something in a Chinese paper which never happened. He’s trying to pander to every and any demographic he can for scampaign $$$.
>panders to the two ethnic groups that have historically been linked with money
Good to see Brianna 'Sand nigga' Wu's backwards ideas regarding race haven't changed one bit.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Odd how my parents came here with nothing and made something of themselves 40+ years ago. They had nothing, literally nothing.
Some of us have parents/grandparents who had everything taken from them by certain ideological factions. They built a successful life here in America, without "privilege", without access to the power structures of those Evil White Cis Hetero Males.

Which is why a good chunk of Americans react strongly to modern cancel movements that are trying to take everything away from people for ideological reasons. Such as, oh I don't know, getting people fired, de-platformed, imprisoned, and cast out of society for the sin of mocking certain GamerGate CON artists.

But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you, John?

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wtf is John even talking about? Trump won the Electoral College 304-227.
It’s a liberal meme that 68k votes decided the victories in Wisconsin and Michigan and how unfair that is because she won the popular vote and had huge lopsided victories in places like CA and Illinois.

Rather than accept responsibility for running a shit candidate who thought it was below her to go visit midwestern mouth breathers, liberals want to get rid of the electoral college so all the enlightened folx of NYC, LA, Chicago and the Pacific Northwest will elect the best candidate for the rest of us who don’t know any better.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure thing John, let me just ask my screaming midget Burmese husband to foot the bill for those billions of dollars.

View attachment 807513

This is so fucking stupid it's painful. Dems in general are on a reparations kick right now, in an attempt to pander to black voters who will most likely vote Dem anyway. All the reparations talk does is annoy and confuse the swing voters who don't know if this is a campaign issue or not, and as a result, they won't vote Dem.

Also, as an aside, there are shit loads of us in the US today whose ancestors came over long after the end of slavery who would probably take issue being held responsible (in the form of some type of taxation I'd assume) for some bullshit they had nothing to do with. My people for example didn't come over until after the fall of Imperial Germany in 1919 and were broke as fuck when they got here. Even if they'd left Germany (Bavaria) while slavery was still a thing, they still would have been broke as fuck and would have been ditch diggers all the same.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is so fucking stupid it's painful. Dems in general are on a reparations kick right now, in an attempt to pander to black voters who will most likely vote Dem anyway. All the reparations talk does is annoy and confuse the swing voters who don't know if this is a campaign issue or not, and as a result, they won't vote Dem.
This is what happens when politicians are autistic enough to believe that shrieking media/social media retards are ackchtully widely adored and respected voices of the masses who must be appeased in order to win elections instead of universally despised/ignored fuckwits and hucksters with less societal influence and following than your average brony convention

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s a liberal meme that 68k votes decided the victories in Wisconsin and Michigan and how unfair that is because she won the popular vote and had huge lopsided victories in places like CA and Illinois.

Rather than accept responsibility for running a shit candidate who thought it was below her to go visit midwestern mouth breathers, liberals want to get rid of the electoral college so all the enlightened folx of NYC, LA, Chicago and the Pacific Northwest will elect the best candidate for the rest of us who don’t know any better.
There was a brief period of time when progressives had some self-awareness and blamed Hillary and her leadership team for their failures. Then the identity politics crowd started shrieking and flinging shit from their diapers and it was all quickly forgotten.

How do you fucking blame a 200+ year old election system that has worked well vs a seasoned politician who lost to a reality game show host?

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
There was a brief period of time when progressives had some self-awareness and blamed Hillary and her leadership team for their failures. Then the identity politics crowd started shrieking and flinging shit from their diapers and it was all quickly forgotten.

How do you fucking blame a 200+ year old election system that has worked well vs a seasoned politician who lost to a reality game show host?
But it was HER TURN

Eli Whitney

Inventor of the cotton gin!
kiwifarms.net

Based purely on the current state of what is the modern Democratic party, Trump is all but a sure thing in 2020 too. You would think with all the grief everyone is throwing at this guy they would be able to come up with one single solitary person with slightly more credibility and charisma than a shady NY real estate guy turned TV game show host. It's almost unbelievable, but they can't, and will very likely run another bag of shit candidate.

It feels like the tide is turning a bit on the hyper progressive fringe. AOC for example, is not really popular in her district, and the establishment seems to be working the wheels of the machine to get her replaced. John is likely riding the tail end of this gravy train, but I'm pretty sure he is going to tard cum it til it's bone dry.