• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 500 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 388 16.4%

• Total voters

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Well in this case it is true that John went meatless more than a decade ago so he is leading the way here.

View attachment 927787

Let me guess: literally annudah shoah + race war

View attachment 927786
tl;dr for those who haven't tried the meatless meat -
There are two main competitors in the nuMeat market, Beyond and Impossible.

Beyond is pea protein, and it is not quite meat, but it has a nice, solid chewy mouthfeel. Downside is there is virtually no taste - its not unpleasant-bland, as there's fats and proteins in there, but its very clearly not meat.

Impossible does not taste like beef, but it has a meaty taste. There are two versions of Impossible - 1.0 used wheat protien as its base, 2.0 uses soy. Impossible does not have a beef texture - the outside is ok, the inside is tofu-watery (made worse by the fact they use beet juic to make it 'bleed'). Burger king has solved this problem by making the Beyond Whopper as slim as their other burgers, so its just that same dry consistency through out, but this sacrifices flavor (we already know its from burger king so I know I'm repeating myself but).

Having done the "challenge", and with the caveat that I usually never order whoppers at BK, I liked the Beyond whopper slightly better than the normal whopper. Neither really tastes like beef, but the Beyond whopper has some sort of spice/flavoring in it so it has a better profile than your normal base-tier dry fast food burger. Put that same flavoring on the beef and I'd prefer the beef.

It has nothing on a Quarter Pounder or even the value-menu Wendy's burgers, let alone something like a Dave's Single or Five Guys or better.

Anyway,that was a long post to point out that it should be no surprise that John is pushing a lab-created fake that will only really fool people who haven't had the real thing in years (or ever).

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr for those who haven't tried the meatless meat -
There are two main competitors in the nuMeat market, Beyond and Impossible.

Beyond is pea protein, and it is not quite meat, but it has a nice, solid chewy mouthfeel. Downside is there is virtually no taste - its not unpleasant-bland, as there's fats and proteins in there, but its very clearly not meat.

Impossible does not taste like beef, but it has a meaty taste. There are two versions of Impossible - 1.0 used wheat protien as its base, 2.0 uses soy. Impossible does not have a beef texture - the outside is ok, the inside is tofu-watery (made worse by the fact they use beet juic to make it 'bleed'). Burger king has solved this problem by making the Beyond Whopper as slim as their other burgers, so its just that same dry consistency through out, but this sacrifices flavor (we already know its from burger king so I know I'm repeating myself but).

Having done the "challenge", and with the caveat that I usually never order whoppers at BK, I liked the Beyond whopper slightly better than the normal whopper. Neither really tastes like beef, but the Beyond whopper has some sort of spice/flavoring in it so it has a better profile than your normal base-tier dry fast food burger. Put that same flavoring on the beef and I'd prefer the beef.

It has nothing on a Quarter Pounder or even the value-menu Wendy's burgers, let alone something like a Dave's Single or Five Guys or better.

Anyway,that was a long post to point out that it should be no surprise that John is pushing a lab-created fake that will only really fool people who haven't had the real thing in years (or ever).
Why eat health food at Burger King?

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Why eat health food at Burger King?
Its not health food - neither one is particularly healthy compared beef (in fact I believe they have more calories and fat (though less saturated fat)) - its virtue signalling 'i don't eat meat' food. Its for people who buy into the 'beef is destroying our planet! Cows are reverse protein factories! Over 88 giggawatts of plants go into making a single burger!' hype, because they never stop and think about how much energy is being required to do the mechanical and chemical processes required to process the plant-based fats and proteins into something that is a poor imitation of beef.

I personally ate it because I'm curious.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for Mark.
Imagine your number being out there for any random crazy like John to call you.

Wu doesn't care about Yang, this tweet was meant to pander to Massachusetts for his own election.
"Yeah! I love the Patriots too, fellow citizens of the voting district I'm running for congress in!"
Fuck the Patriots and fuck John.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu doesn't care about Yang, this tweet was meant to pander to Massachusetts for his own election.
"Yeah! I love the Patriots too, fellow citizens of the voting district I'm running for congress in!"
He's not even saying that. He's saying you have to pretend to like the Patriots in order to pander to Massachusetts voters. That's the mask dropping as he speaks to someone he imagines is a peer.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like John gives a shit about sports other than daydreaming about getting tackled by several guys.

Also, real question, why do his dumbass tweets seems to get such positive feedback? The tranny ghoul HAS to be using some sort of bot system, right? I know no one who is anyone in the woke Twitter-sphere can stand him.
I think you grossly underestimate the level of disconnect from reality that twatter fosters among it's users, regardless of how woke or unwoke they might be. I think you also underestimate the blind stupidity of those users.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
John really doesn't want researchers with access to Lexis. A publication search for their their boss's name would show that he's a pathological liar about his career as an investigative journalist.

Also, real Congressional campaigns don't use volunteers as video editors and graphic artists.
They also don't inexplicably use audio clips from SNES games in their campaign ads, but here we are.

(Did that ever actually air anywhere?)

Reactions: Wendy Wheelchair

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Haha take that you fucking faggot, maybe you wouldn't be in this position now if you had a REAL job and made sound financial decisions like John Flynt!

View attachment 929893
How like John to celebrate a man (albeit a controversial man for both the right and wrong reasons) being driven off social media and going broke for not the right reasons.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well Fred you should have killed yourself while you had the chance, now look what you've done.

View attachment 930102

"private citizens go to jail for manipulating the market" oh that's what it means to have an opinion about a product these days.

View attachment 930101
John has become a relatively boring cow with occasional hilarious episodes such as Moon Rocks, but I'll never get tired of seeing him post "Vote for Me!" tweets within hours of tweets that, on their own, render him abjectly unelectable.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John has become a relatively boring cow with occasional hilarious episodes such as Moon Rocks, but I'll never get tired of seeing him post "Vote for Me!" tweets within hours of tweets that, on their own, render him abjectly unelectable.
The only thing he shares in common with real, actual politicians is his complete and utter detachment from (and contempt for) the people he wishes he could lord over, er, I mean represent.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
"As a business owner" jeezy creezy, the defunct business that they intentionally registered in Delaware instead of MA to skip out on taxes/liability or whatever the reason companies do that? The one that had a contracted pay of a single dollar? Assuming the game was wildly more popular on iOS than on Steam/PC he might have earned back 10-20% of the $400k it cost to make. On Steam he maybe made a hundo and one of those purchases was a kiwi that uploaded the game here.

If he had any kind of sales numbers that wasn't embarrassing we would have heard it a million times by now, even if he made a single buck in profit he would brag about the forever unspecified amount of profit, so it is telling that he's never mentioned any of it or even strayed into the direction of the subject.

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well Fred you should have killed yourself while you had the chance, now look what you've done.

View attachment 930102

"private citizens go to jail for manipulating the market" oh that's what it means to have an opinion about a product these days.

View attachment 930101
Wait. Who threatened to kill the children (plural, no less) that have magically popped out of John's remarkably fecund uterus?