• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 415 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 321 16.3%

• Total voters

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
How do you "accidentally" call someone who you don't have the number of?
You buy a list of moneyed/connected people phone numbers from an outlet that specializes in gathering them and later pretend you spend hours upon hours calling random people and stumble upon relevant name to flex both your "geek girl" and "real candidate" muscles to Twitter.

A con so transparent only Twitter users will fall for it.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
True John, it is imperative that America as a nation devotes all its energy towards a two minute meme video from 11 years ago. Let them eat pussy.
So a guy who was on the ticket with the most electorally successful Democrat in the last 30 years and who also didn't get impeached gave good advice to Hillary and she ignored it and lost. And that's a reason not to vote for him in the primary.

John bought some shitty list of mostly out of date phone numbers and now randomly harasses people on the list trying to swindle them out of money for the scampaign. He did this to Richard Garriott (Lord British) as well. Those are probably the only two calls he's even made.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
John bought some shitty list of mostly out of date phone numbers and now randomly harasses people on the list trying to swindle them out of money for the scampaign. He did this to Richard Garriott (Lord British) as well. Those are probably the only two calls he's even made.
I doubt he even calls them. I wouldn't be surprised if he just goes through the list looking for names of famous nerdy figures and then makes up a story. I'd be equally surprised if the people on the list were actually the nerdy people in question and not just people who coincidentally had the same name. It'd be a stretch for it to happen just a single time, but the fact Wu has multiple stories of it happening in a relatively short period of time seems, like most Wu stories, highly unlikely. Even if it were true, I think the most surprising thing to me would be the fact that John was actually doing work on his campaign.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

Instant Donor Research
We automatically collect and display federal, state, and local political giving history
It's literally spamming software.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
Another person that just randomly showed up on his call-sheet that his team makes was...

A riveting story way. He even tagged him into the tweet, hoping for a response/reaction I guess.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
Another person that just randomly showed up on his call-sheet that his team makes was...
The most surprising thing about all those people is that they chose to live in MA-8! Because what's the point of calling people who don't live in your district, right? Maybe if you don't want to secure votes but money it would made sense. Hmm. I will never understand MA-8 inhabitants and their migration rituals. For example, Wu has to hop on the plane and catch all the MA-8 water workers in SF every time Apple shits out new gadget. Very peculiar people.

It's a very hard campaign to manage.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well in this case it is true that John went meatless more than a decade ago so he is leading the way here.

View attachment 927787

Let me guess: literally annudah shoah + race war

View attachment 927786
Does John actually know about the supermajority requirements for impeachment? A cursory glance at the makeup of the Senate shows that attempting impeachment would be a waste of time. You'd need double digits of Republicans to join in.

And then they accuse Republicans of stalling and shutting the Senate down.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does John actually know about the supermajority requirements for impeachment? A cursory glance at the makeup of the Senate shows that attempting impeachment would be a waste of time. You'd need double digits of Republicans to join in.

And then they accuse Republicans of stalling and shutting the Senate down.
If the House voted to impeach I think the Senate would rush it to create as humiliating a defeat as possible. It's this kind of nonsense that shows the suicidal death wish of the Dems.

WendyWheelchair

Hiding from the Merge in the un-clit
kiwifarms.net
Like you were ever going to vote for him. Fuck off.

View attachment 928154
Like John gives a shit about sports other than daydreaming about getting tackled by several guys.

Also, real question, why do his dumbass tweets seems to get such positive feedback? The tranny ghoul HAS to be using some sort of bot system, right? I know no one who is anyone in the woke Twitter-sphere can stand him.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

A riveting story way. He even tagged him into the tweet, hoping for a response/reaction I guess.
I feel bad for Mark.
Imagine your number being out there for any random crazy like John to call you.
Like you were ever going to vote for him. Fuck off.

View attachment 928154
Wu doesn't care about Yang, this tweet was meant to pander to Massachusetts for his own election.
"Yeah! I love the Patriots too, fellow citizens of the voting district I'm running for congress in!"

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Well in this case it is true that John went meatless more than a decade ago so he is leading the way here.

View attachment 927787

Let me guess: literally annudah shoah + race war

View attachment 927786
tl;dr for those who haven't tried the meatless meat -
There are two main competitors in the nuMeat market, Beyond and Impossible.

Beyond is pea protein, and it is not quite meat, but it has a nice, solid chewy mouthfeel. Downside is there is virtually no taste - its not unpleasant-bland, as there's fats and proteins in there, but its very clearly not meat.

Impossible does not taste like beef, but it has a meaty taste. There are two versions of Impossible - 1.0 used wheat protien as its base, 2.0 uses soy. Impossible does not have a beef texture - the outside is ok, the inside is tofu-watery (made worse by the fact they use beet juic to make it 'bleed'). Burger king has solved this problem by making the Beyond Whopper as slim as their other burgers, so its just that same dry consistency through out, but this sacrifices flavor (we already know its from burger king so I know I'm repeating myself but).

Having done the "challenge", and with the caveat that I usually never order whoppers at BK, I liked the Beyond whopper slightly better than the normal whopper. Neither really tastes like beef, but the Beyond whopper has some sort of spice/flavoring in it so it has a better profile than your normal base-tier dry fast food burger. Put that same flavoring on the beef and I'd prefer the beef.

It has nothing on a Quarter Pounder or even the value-menu Wendy's burgers, let alone something like a Dave's Single or Five Guys or better.

Anyway,that was a long post to point out that it should be no surprise that John is pushing a lab-created fake that will only really fool people who haven't had the real thing in years (or ever).

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr for those who haven't tried the meatless meat -
There are two main competitors in the nuMeat market, Beyond and Impossible.

Beyond is pea protein, and it is not quite meat, but it has a nice, solid chewy mouthfeel. Downside is there is virtually no taste - its not unpleasant-bland, as there's fats and proteins in there, but its very clearly not meat.

Impossible does not taste like beef, but it has a meaty taste. There are two versions of Impossible - 1.0 used wheat protien as its base, 2.0 uses soy. Impossible does not have a beef texture - the outside is ok, the inside is tofu-watery (made worse by the fact they use beet juic to make it 'bleed'). Burger king has solved this problem by making the Beyond Whopper as slim as their other burgers, so its just that same dry consistency through out, but this sacrifices flavor (we already know its from burger king so I know I'm repeating myself but).

Having done the "challenge", and with the caveat that I usually never order whoppers at BK, I liked the Beyond whopper slightly better than the normal whopper. Neither really tastes like beef, but the Beyond whopper has some sort of spice/flavoring in it so it has a better profile than your normal base-tier dry fast food burger. Put that same flavoring on the beef and I'd prefer the beef.

It has nothing on a Quarter Pounder or even the value-menu Wendy's burgers, let alone something like a Dave's Single or Five Guys or better.

Anyway,that was a long post to point out that it should be no surprise that John is pushing a lab-created fake that will only really fool people who haven't had the real thing in years (or ever).
Why eat health food at Burger King?

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Why eat health food at Burger King?
Its not health food - neither one is particularly healthy compared beef (in fact I believe they have more calories and fat (though less saturated fat)) - its virtue signalling 'i don't eat meat' food. Its for people who buy into the 'beef is destroying our planet! Cows are reverse protein factories! Over 88 giggawatts of plants go into making a single burger!' hype, because they never stop and think about how much energy is being required to do the mechanical and chemical processes required to process the plant-based fats and proteins into something that is a poor imitation of beef.

I personally ate it because I'm curious.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino