Votes: 321 16.3%

• Total voters

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for Mark.
Imagine your number being out there for any random crazy like John to call you.

Wu doesn't care about Yang, this tweet was meant to pander to Massachusetts for his own election.
"Yeah! I love the Patriots too, fellow citizens of the voting district I'm running for congress in!"
Fuck the Patriots and fuck John.

AprilRains

Better killing through chemistry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu doesn't care about Yang, this tweet was meant to pander to Massachusetts for his own election.
"Yeah! I love the Patriots too, fellow citizens of the voting district I'm running for congress in!"
He's not even saying that. He's saying you have to pretend to like the Patriots in order to pander to Massachusetts voters. That's the mask dropping as he speaks to someone he imagines is a peer.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like John gives a shit about sports other than daydreaming about getting tackled by several guys.

Also, real question, why do his dumbass tweets seems to get such positive feedback? The tranny ghoul HAS to be using some sort of bot system, right? I know no one who is anyone in the woke Twitter-sphere can stand him.
I think you grossly underestimate the level of disconnect from reality that twatter fosters among it's users, regardless of how woke or unwoke they might be. I think you also underestimate the blind stupidity of those users.

TaimuRadiu

kiwifarms.net
John really doesn't want researchers with access to Lexis. A publication search for their their boss's name would show that he's a pathological liar about his career as an investigative journalist.

Also, real Congressional campaigns don't use volunteers as video editors and graphic artists.
They also don't inexplicably use audio clips from SNES games in their campaign ads, but here we are.

(Did that ever actually air anywhere?)

Reactions: WendyWheelchair

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Haha take that you fucking faggot, maybe you wouldn't be in this position now if you had a REAL job and made sound financial decisions like John Flynt!

View attachment 929893
How like John to celebrate a man (albeit a controversial man for both the right and wrong reasons) being driven off social media and going broke for not the right reasons.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Well Fred you should have killed yourself while you had the chance, now look what you've done.

View attachment 930102

"private citizens go to jail for manipulating the market" oh that's what it means to have an opinion about a product these days.

View attachment 930101
John has become a relatively boring cow with occasional hilarious episodes such as Moon Rocks, but I'll never get tired of seeing him post "Vote for Me!" tweets within hours of tweets that, on their own, render him abjectly unelectable.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
John has become a relatively boring cow with occasional hilarious episodes such as Moon Rocks, but I'll never get tired of seeing him post "Vote for Me!" tweets within hours of tweets that, on their own, render him abjectly unelectable.
The only thing he shares in common with real, actual politicians is his complete and utter detachment from (and contempt for) the people he wishes he could lord over, er, I mean represent.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
"As a business owner" jeezy creezy, the defunct business that they intentionally registered in Delaware instead of MA to skip out on taxes/liability or whatever the reason companies do that? The one that had a contracted pay of a single dollar? Assuming the game was wildly more popular on iOS than on Steam/PC he might have earned back 10-20% of the $400k it cost to make. On Steam he maybe made a hundo and one of those purchases was a kiwi that uploaded the game here.

If he had any kind of sales numbers that wasn't embarrassing we would have heard it a million times by now, even if he made a single buck in profit he would brag about the forever unspecified amount of profit, so it is telling that he's never mentioned any of it or even strayed into the direction of the subject.

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Well Fred you should have killed yourself while you had the chance, now look what you've done.

View attachment 930102

"private citizens go to jail for manipulating the market" oh that's what it means to have an opinion about a product these days.

View attachment 930101
Wait. Who threatened to kill the children (plural, no less) that have magically popped out of John's remarkably fecund uterus?

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
*yawn*

Once again, Trump so much as squeezes out a fart, and Wu chastises Stephen Lynch for not impeaching him for it.
It’s like a husband abusing his wife for their shorty kid or something.

Wait. Who threatened to kill the children (plural, no less) that have magically popped out of John's remarkably fecund uterus?
He means his dogs, granted that they aren’t already slaughtered by the chinaman for dinner.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Yes it's true, why hasn't RACIST Donald J Bl*mf declared war against the kulaks given blacks infinite free money to liberate them from bondage? #WeShallOvercome

View attachment 931275
I wanna know where they got the information for that survey? If it’s anywhere that wasn’t online or in cities that is overwhelmingly blue, then I’ll consider it. If not, then this survey is more bullshit than it already would be. Also I want the damn citations you pulled out of your ass John!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino