• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 415 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 321 16.3%

• Total voters

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
John what happened?? Tell this motherfucker not to believe his lying eyes but to listen and believe instead!

View attachment 931276

Yes it's true, why hasn't RACIST Donald J Bl*mf declared war against the kulaks given blacks infinite free money to liberate them from bondage? #WeShallOvercome

View attachment 931275
Lies lies and more Lies, Brianna you have like 0 actual friends besides some other psychotic trannies, and fuck off no crazy trannies or artsy types or whatever kind of made up friend would serve in the war just for some college debt. The scope of his lies never ceases to amaze me.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
That's right, show a little respect to the tech oligarchs who are the most powerful people in world history who have created empires of modern day serfdom. Haven't they suffered enough???

View attachment 931341
Holy shit what is the context in that picture? I don’t what’s Matt’s status on here if he is but that is legitimately depressing to see. This looks like a homeless shelter but with less needles and shit (in the shot).

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit what is the context in that picture? I don’t what’s Matt’s status on here if he is but that is legitimately depressing to see. This looks like a homeless shelter but with less needles and shit (in the shot).
These are the literal flophouses tech workers in California cities live in, who are making six figures but can't afford to rent an apartment in the city, so they stay in these bedbug infested things where they're kicked out every couple weeks just like hotels for bums to make sure they don't get tenant rights.

It costs something like $1,200 to stay in one of these filthy hellholes surrounded by other screaming autists.

This is the future John wants for America.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to try to right size the context here.

The Bay Area has more jobs than housing. This results in rents for 1-bedrooms being $3-4,000 or more. So this company lets you rent one bunk on a bunk bed for only $1500/mo. Since all the employers give you free meals, you don't need a kitchen. Just wifi and a place to sleep without hobos peeing on you.

You are looking at the future democrats want for everyone who isn't the elite.

edit: Yes, as @AnOminous said, everyone is that picture is making a minimum of 6 figures.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to try to right size the context here.

The Bay Area has more jobs than housing. This results in rents for 1-bedrooms being $3-4,000 or more. So this company lets you rent one bunk on a bunk bed for only $1500/mo. Since all the employers give you free meals, you don't need a kitchen. Just wifi and a place to sleep without hobos peeing on you.

You are looking at the future democrats want for everyone who isn't the elite.

edit: Yes, as @AnOminous said, everyone is that picture is making a minimum of 6 figures.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda weird to say, but "good," only for the fact that you can still qualify for low income housing in San Francisco/San Mateo counties if you pull $85k, and the last thing these fucks need is another taxpayer subsidy.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
These are the literal flophouses tech workers in California cities live in, who are making six figures but can't afford to rent an apartment in the city, so they stay in these bedbug infested things where they're kicked out every couple weeks just like hotels for bums to make sure they don't get tenant rights.

It costs something like $1,200 to stay in one of these filthy hellholes surrounded by other screaming autists.

This is the future John wants for America.
The company that runs those communal hipster appartments was founded by a woman born in 1980s USSR who wanted to recreate it.

Guess capitalism leads to communism eventually.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The company that runs those communal hipster appartments was founded by a woman born in 1980s USSR who wanted to recreate it.

Guess capitalism leads to communism eventually.
Imagine working 70 hour weeks to pay $1,200 a month to sleep in a flophouse that would embarrass a semi-homeless drunk in any other city. Even in flophouses that cater to junkies they at least have a door they can close.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What did homeboy do wrong? He disagreed about the public reason for the Iraq war? John is getting so histrionic on his twitter, he's either baiting for a mean reply to claim victimhood, or what's left of his brain has finally exfiltrated his body and murked itself.
It's bad enough to call the guy a liar just because he said that the reason for going to war wasn't WMDs, whether they existed or not. John's got an enormous pair of ghostly balls to back up that hysteria with an actual lie about his millions of dead gay army bros.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine working 70 hour weeks to pay $1,200 a month to sleep in a flophouse that would embarrass a semi-homeless drunk in any other city. Even in flophouses that cater to junkies they at least have a door they can close.
How embarrassing. I only pay 530 USD a month for my current studio apartment that's 44 square meters big, why the fuck would anyone pay more than twice that to live worse than a prisoner? Just move to anywhere but fucking LA or SF.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
It's bad enough to call the guy a liar just because he said that the reason for going to war wasn't WMDs, whether they existed or not. John's got an enormous pair of ghostly balls to back up that hysteria with an actual lie about his millions of dead gay army bros.
Give John credit. If nothing else, someone who's willing to lop his junk off and undergo cheap, disfiguring surgeries all so he can pretend to be a grotesquely unconvincing woman is someone who's willing to commit to any lie, no matter how outrageous.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino