Votes: 48 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 415 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 322 16.3%

• Total voters

The Gagh Whisperer

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit what is the context in that picture? I don’t what’s Matt’s status on here if he is but that is legitimately depressing to see. This looks like a homeless shelter but with less needles and shit (in the shot).
That particular picture is from a place called PodShare.

It's basically an insanely priced long term hostel for tech wankers, with a side order of cult-ism.

Reactions: WendyWheelchair

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
It's basically an insanely priced long term hostel for tech wankers, with a side order of cult-ism.
It legit looks worse than many "hiking hostels" you encounter in mountains. The plus side of you having to sleep in one while on trek is that the price is maybe $20, you're too tired to care and you'll fuck off in the morning. But here you stay like that for months.

No joke, I'd rather to live in tent, alone than in this "endless summer camp for stunned adult children".

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine working 70 hour weeks to pay $1,200 a month to sleep in a flophouse that would embarrass a semi-homeless drunk in any other city. Even in flophouses that cater to junkies they at least have a door they can close.
I thought SROs in SF was bad enough. I suppose the tech-flophouse doesn't allow the housing of poors and other problematic people so that the tech workers can safely fight for them online.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
How embarrassing. I only pay 530 USD a month for my current studio apartment that's 44 square meters big, why the fuck would anyone pay more than twice that to live worse than a prisoner? Just move to anywhere but fucking LA or SF.

It legit looks worse than many "hiking hostels" you encounter in mountains. The plus side of you having to sleep in one while on trek is that the price is maybe $20, you're too tired to care and you'll fuck off in the morning. But here you stay like that for months.

No joke, I'd rather to live in tent, alone than in this "endless summer camp for stunned adult children".
I thought SROs in SF was bad enough. I suppose the tech-flophouse doesn't allow the housing of poors and other problematic people so that the tech workers can safely fight for them online.
So after seeing about the PodShare/flophouses, who agrees that California is just what immigrants imagined America would be, except worse?
Too long;just skim

The answer is they aren't supposed to. PodShare's original concept was crash pads near the beach in LA. You sell poor college kids traveling solo a single bed for $50 a night, hostel style. Its not really used as living space as in LA, you can still find non-fucktarded housing because only a portion of the population makes the crazy bucks, you've got a lot of middle-income schlubs who don't have $3,000 a month for housing.

So PodShare sort of got this cult-buzz built around it by people thinking its the greatest thing ever to do the hostel thing. If you are traveling solo, you don't have friends, so you meet people at the hostel and go out and have fun with them. So there's this 'community' that's built up around them.

This all went straight dystopia when they opened in SF because the Bay Area is no longer a part of reality, and has descended into whereever the fuck the ship in Event Horizon went. The quicker the big one comes, the better for humanity.
$40 a night is an unbeatable deal for daily living in SF. People are lined up around the block for that low low price. So what's supposed to be a couch-surfers crash pad is now some tech workers home.

From what I've heard in a few annecdotal cases, some of those tech bros actually do have other homes. Rather than commute 3 hours each way, they come in early on Monday, and MTWR nights rent a bunk bed, and then duck out thursday and drive home. There are other "work week renters" in the city as well, but its mainly small person-to-person. PodShare is just doing it at scale.

You might be thinking "Still, who the fuck has $200 a week to blow on renting a bunk bed?" - they do. They have more than that. $800 a month - $9,600 a year is don't really have to think about it too hard money. That money is more than made up by the delta in housing pricing, and quality, between the San Fransico area and literally any fucking where else.

Every one of the people in that photo is making at least $100,000 base. That wouldn't include bonuses and stock.
Ok, that's probably a lie, some of them might be working a "lean running" start up and only making mid-$90,000. Probably some of them are pulling close to $200,000.
Bay area salaries make the economy like a whole other fucking planet.

This why trying to raise minimum wage is fucking exceptional. When you raise the income floor, you just raise the prices of goods to levels that would have been nuts.

Its sort of funny Wu would be praising PodShare, as the SF city government tried to block them from opening another location in SF because they have a good legal team that keeps them from being classed as housing and having to put up with homeless and hustlin' niggers on the gibs from oakland. No section 8 in podshare my friends, which only adds to the allure.

tl;dr Trump should have built the wall around California instead.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So.... This....
1568219712356.png

Notice it's posted by Wu's minions, not Wu herself.
Anyway, here's the story.
1568223506204.png

Here's the thing though. It sounds like bullshit and in fact it is probably bullshit. I don't think Wu was even enrolled at Ole Miss in 2003. It's always difficult to track down exact dates for when lyin' John did anything, but I did find an interesting new titbit while I was researching this. One of John's old email addresses was jwflynt@mdgop.org, which fits in with one of Wu's older stories about herself:

1568223775915.png

This can only have been when Michael Steele was running for Lt. Governor of Maryland, back when Johnny boy was living in DC. That's the thing with Wu, there's always a tiny, pathetic kernel of truth in her lies, it's just the stories she spins are out of all proportion to the truth. Wu says she threw everything in to her honda and drove off to DC to forge a political career, but the truth is she went to live in an apartment her parents owned and had a summer internship with the GOP that was arranged by daddy.

Anyway, this is relevant because this was the summer/autumn of 2002. Socially Unconscious Productions was forcefully wound up by daddy in August 2002, which is the most likely date of Wu being forced home and into rehab. What with the stay in inpatient care, and the evidence of the soccon book project where she says she was unemployed when she wrote it, I doubt she actually enrolled until the 2003/2004 academic year in september 2003, which makes her late summer protest pretty unlikely.

Again, with the tiny pathetic kernel of truth theme, I think this story is based on a real incident:

1568224473388.png

1568224521685.png

So, 15 people, not 30. 2006 not 2003. They made a sad spectacle of themselves for an hour and then went home. The traumatised army vet is no doubt a total fabrication.

I expect the motivation for changing the date of the events is that Wu still being at Ole Miss in 2006 raises some uncomfortable questions like "Why were you still in University at 29 years of age?" and "Say, when did you have time for your political, journalistic and software engineering careers again?" Also, I don't think Wu had actually had her come to jesus moment in yet in 2003, so it's perhaps a bit embarrassing to admit that you were for the wars before you were against them.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
So.... This....
View attachment 932200

View attachment 932265

Here's the thing though. It sounds like bullshit and in fact it is probably bullshit. I don't think Wu was even enrolled at Ole Miss in 2003. It's always difficult to track down exact dates for when lyin' John did anything, but I did find an interesting new titbit while I was researching this. One of John's old email addresses was jwflynt@mdgop.org, which fits in with one of Wu's older stories about herself:

View attachment 932268

This can only have been when Michael Steele was running for Lt. Governor of Maryland, back when Johnny boy was living in DC. That's the thing with Wu, there's always a tiny, pathetic kernel of truth in her lies, it's just the stories she spins are out of all proportion to the truth. Wu says she threw everything in to her honda and drove off to DC to forge a political career, but the truth is she went to live in an apartment her parents owned and had a summer internship with the GOP that was arranged by daddy.

Anyway, this is relevant because this was the summer/autumn of 2002. Socially Unconscious Productions was forcefully wound up by daddy in August 2002, which is the most likely date of Wu being forced home and into rehab. What with the stay in inpatient care, and the evidence of the soccon book project where she says she was unemployed when she wrote it, I doubt she actually enrolled until the 2003/2004 academic year in september 2003, which makes her late summer protest pretty unlikely.

Again, with the tiny pathetic kernel of truth theme, I think this story is based on a real incident:

View attachment 932273

View attachment 932274

So, 15 people, not 30. 2006 not 2003. They made a sad spectacle of themselves for an hour and then went home. The traumatised army vet is no doubt a total fabrication.

I expect the motivation for changing the date of the events is that Wu still being at Ole Miss in 2006 raises some uncomfortable questions like "Why were you still in University at 29 years of age?" and "Say, when did you have time for your political, journalistic and software engineering careers again?" Also, I don't think Wu had actually had her come to jesus moment in yet in 2003, so it's perhaps a bit embarrassing to admit that you were for the wars before you were against them.
John claiming to have been a senior journalism major in 2003 is amusing. There's a story in the Old Miss student newspaper from the spring of 2007 in which he is also identified as a senior journalism major. So, in eight semesters he was either unable to pass the 30 hours needed to graduate or he passed with grades so low that his GPA remained below 2.0 and the school refused to hand over a diploma. Take your pick.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Giant Wu lie about 9/11
Even if we pretend this is a real conversation that took place, where did the PTSD part come from? A totally real and not at all made up soldier looked sad because they had just come from the funeral of their equally real and not at all made up soldier friend. That's not the same as having PTSD. I think the sad thing is, this is actually one of the lies Wu has been some semblance of effort in instead of just vaguely hinting at a fake story and promising to follow up on it later. You'd think he'd at least be better at lying after all these years, then again given the previous quality of John's lies I shouldn't be surprised.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
So.... This....
View attachment 932200

View attachment 932265

View attachment 932268

View attachment 932273

View attachment 932274

Wu's story, to no one's shock, its complete fucking horseshit.

The olive green fatigues, the pickle suit, was retired in the 80s after vietnam.
1568241921002.png

For Iraq, the standard uniform would have been woodland cammo BDU.
1568241960692.png

Let's give this mentally ill tranny the maximum benefit of the doubt; John says the guy was an officer coming back from a funeral, so he might have been dressed in class A's, which are certainly not "olive" nor "fatigues". Given the olive fatigues line, my guess is Wu is plagerizing some Vietnam tale, because doing research on the uniforms you're lying about is hard and shit.
1568242200957.png

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

It's a Gulag. No, literally, IMC or Tim Pool pointed out on Twitter that the CEO of Podshare was "inspired by communal living in the soviet union." That's a fucking Gulag.

The woke left managed to bring Gulags to the US, and to trick hipsters into paying thousands to live at them.

For the price of a PodShare, they could own land in any other area in the US. But they wouldn't be part of the "scene" so...

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
So.... This....
View attachment 932200

View attachment 932265

View attachment 932268

View attachment 932273

View attachment 932274

"Vietnam defined my father's generation, where he served as a Lieutenant Commander [sic] in the Navy."

Dr. Flynt graduated from medical school in 1975. He joined the Navy and did his residency at the Portsmouth Naval Hospital.

He never set foot anywhere near Vietnam, much less served in theater as a Navy officer.

Trying to turn his physician dad into a Navy combat vet is stupid and sleezy even by John's standards.

ETA: The illiterate claim that a pickup came racing up to the protesters and parked "akimbo" makes it very clear that John wrote this himself, since pickups have neither hands nor hips nor elbows.

Last edited:

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine working 70 hour weeks to pay $1,200 a month to sleep in a flophouse that would embarrass a semi-homeless drunk in any other city. Even in flophouses that cater to junkies they at least have a door they can close.
John is fucking disgusting. Garbage people like John sees Foxconn's suicide factories and wants to turn America into that shit. All so he can have gadgets paid for by a screaming paypig while never doing anything of value to society at all.
Honestly, if that happens to me, I'd rather start killing my bosses than live like that. At least I'd go out in a blaze of glory. Most certainly kill the fucking CEO. Even Ghandi said if you're forced to live like a slave or die on your feet, you die on your feet.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino