Votes: 58 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 501 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 388 16.3%

• Total voters

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
I seriously want to know how the other Flynts are doing in regards to the blackest black sheep of the family. I genuinely want to know how much of a fuck up that John has become.

• Agree
Reactions: Spastic Colon

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What’s going on? I see it on trending but I am not diving headfirst into that cesspool on Twitter.
PDP was going to donate $50K to the ADL for some reason but then his fans chimped out so now he isn't, and now everyone else is chimping out. He somehow managed a rare double cuck.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, a totally serious congressional candidate debating the 9 year old army over the Twatter.

View attachment 933708
I love how Flu still tries to use the "game developer" title based on one terrible game that took a hugely disproportionate amount of time and money to make, and still managed to under sell almost every other title on Steam. Flu, you can argue that you know everything about video games when you actually make one worth playing, or play one without getting wrecked on easy mode in the tutorial.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
LOL SO COOL! SO MUCH MATH! SO NERDY! And I'm sure we'll find this exact amount when the next round of financials drops. Or not because you're a fucking liar.

View attachment 933325
Yes, I totally believe that Wu would instantly recognize that old classic 131072, memorable because of its elegance and the lack of use in console marketing material(there were no 17bit consoles),
The only numbers he knows relates to the bit-ness of consoles, the cartridge size, common amounts of RAM and maybe the rough range of 24 bit color, those are all numbers that are marketed to consumers and those doing the marketing believes(correctly) that the consumers are 'tards.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What better experience could there be than to spend a night with a screaming tranny

View attachment 933871
Does anyone actually believe that Flu put on a "debate watch party" for anyone??? I sincerely doubt it, if she was, it would've been all over twatter just like the Star Wars movie event thing that never happened.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone actually believe that Flu put on a "debate watch party" for anyone??? I sincerely doubt it, if she was, it would've been all over twatter just like the Star Wars movie event thing that never happened.
He didn't. He went to "jpprogressives's" debate watch party. But apparently when he arrived, they were so excited and honored to have True and Honest congressional canidate and slayer of alt-right dragons (even managing to look both sexy and professional while doing both), that they decided to dedicate the party to him. The only downside was that during all of the riotous applause and cheering of "SLAY KWEEN," it was hard to tell which cheers were for Wu, and which were for Warren. Ar the end of the debate, everyone signed a petition asking Warren to take Bri on as her running mate.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't. He went to "jpprogressives's" debate watch party. But apparently when he arrived, they were so excited and honored to have True and Honest congressional canidate and slayer of alt-right dragons (even managing to look both sexy and professional while doing both), that they decided to dedicate the party to him. The only downside was that during all of the riotous applause and cheering of "SLAY KWEEN," it was hard to tell which cheers were for Wu, and which were for Warren. Ar the end of the debate, everyone signed a petition asking Warren to take Bri on as her running mate.
Wow. The jpprogressives seem like a group designed by Wu. Lots of repulsive trannies, diesel dykes, chinless incels and emasculated cucks.

One of their progressive solutions for saving their favorite crappy bar is for the workers to "seize control" and turn it into a co-op. If the owners object to the commies seizing their property, the jpprogressives want elected officials to cancel (i.e., steal) the owners' liquor license to force them to comply.

What a bunch of loons.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah my internet sucks so can't seem to download or upload the vid here but Wu just uploaded a new vid, it's nothing special really just the usual smear attempt with overly dramatic music.

The latest vid from the official Brianna Wu channel! Featuring the young turks appearance, more desperate smear tactics and the usual lies. Not much new stuff honestly but I still love how he talks about how "We need democrats that have experienced poverty, we need democrats who have struggled for health care and have struggled with poverty haven't been millionaires heir entire lives" Big words coming from the guy with ridiculously wealthy parents who spend their hard earned money to cut own his own cock and replace it with a stink ditch.

Also gotta love these bold letter at the start man, really worked the last time too.
"CONGRESSMAN STEPHEN LYNCH (MA-08) DOESN'T CARE WHAT WE WANT"

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When John says he broke his 10k record I assume it means that he has cumulatively moved by 10k over the course of his entire life for the first time.

View attachment 934715
Yeah, John, people like you who have been running in marathons and 10ks since college don't peak and start setting personal records until they're in their forties.

As a professional liar, you're a ludicrous failure.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, John, people like you who have been running in marathons and 10ks since college don't peak and start setting personal records until they're in their forties.

As a professional liar, you're a ludicrous failure.
She's incapable of just saying "I like this music", she always has to have a story about how fabulous she is. It's the contrast of the size of her boasts and the minuteness of her actual achievements that make Wu endlessly fascinating.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
She's incapable of just saying "I like this music", she always has to have a story about how fabulous she is. It's the contrast of the size of her boasts and the minuteness of her actual achievements that make Wu endlessly fascinating.
When you put it that way it actually sounds like an attempt at a slimy power-sell tactic of some kind.

• Agree
Reactions: The Gagh Whisperer

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And as for those FAKE WOMEN like Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris who gorge themselves on power instead of showing their tits on live television? I want to RIP OUT the vaginas that they don't deserve!

women.jpg

Reactions: Pocket_Sand!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And as for those FAKE WOMEN like Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris who gorge themselves on power instead of showing their tits on live television? I want to RIP OUT the vaginas that they don't deserve!

View attachment 934892
John will never have his reproductive rights violated because he is completely sterilized with no possible chance of reproduction.