• Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 412 16.5%

• Total voters

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
First off, is Warren not as a shit person as John? Because I might look through the Lynch thread.

And two, can I get a link to that Ms. Marvel redesign tweet so I can give the artist some love?
Warren is actually a decent fellow. I'd go well beyond "not as shit a person as John" because you could say that about almost anyone, including a vast majority of the people in an average prison.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Rare earth minerals. I see John knows that we need slavery to mine coltan in Tanzania to make his Apple products, which is why he supports the slavery using companies like Apple. John is all for literal slavery, both of the Africans and Chinese, if it keeps his rich boy toys coming.
The Australian rare earths industry is actually pretty excited over Trump's trade war, since it opens up a new market for them. The're more than willing to take the US on as a customer.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes the traditional pro foreign military intervention left speaks out. Fucking what.

View attachment 962244
This has been coming for a couple months. The Kurds have been all but told "get the fuck out, Turkey coming" and the backchannel talks have been how to handle the Kurdish withdraw. Any Kurd left in Turkey's path as they invade is being left to die by their leadership not American policy.

Kurdish Militia have a hard time justifying their presence in Syria since its not a traditionally Kurdish area, they mainly just rolled in to fuck up ISIS after ISIS made the colossal fucking mistake of attacking Kurdistan Northern Iraq. They have principally remained deployed with the express purpose of fucking with Turkey. There is a good chance entire units will remain to die in glorious combat with the Turkish oppressors.

There two types of Kurds. There are real, actual honest-to-god Kurds you will likely never meet because they are in the traditionally Kurdish lands living and working for independence; they are generally pretty cool & not fundies - they have their share of assholes, but no worse than any other culture.
And then there are a bunch of shitskin turks who have a great grandfather who once touched a Kurd with his bare hand, so they use that to claim asylum in non-shit countries.

Peace and Harmony

make america corgo again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bow low before your pee-oh-cee overlord John, and may this be a lesson to never speak about the blacks ever again. Fucking wypipo srsly

blacks.jpg

Yeah what a pity that Dig Dug doesn't have online leaderboards and pay-to-win microtransactions, it would have been the best game of all time in John's esteemed opinion.

atari.jpg

Oh no!! (((They're))) allowing Dr*mpf to spend money engaging a private company for their services! Ban Fapbook forever! Impeach le Orange Hitler NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

Untitled-3.jpg

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
Brianna and Warren: It's not true that we're trying to repeal the Second Amendment!
Also Brianna and Warren: We are coming for your AR-156s today, and we refuse to say where we're going to stop!
You gotta leave something on the table for re-election. But seriously, why can't people take stated policy to the logical conclusion? Either they are lying to you (they don't want to strip you of firearms and your civil rights) or they are willing to murder you (use violence to enforce stripping you of your firearms and civil rights). This isn't game design, so even John should be able to do it.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That might be because they didn't feel like associating with deranged mentally-ill sexual deviants.

View attachment 963744
As John routinely demonstrates, you don't have to fire someone for being a tranny; they will give you about twenty other reasons to fire them in their first week on the job. What John really wants is legislation making it impossible to fire a tranny no matter their behavior in the workplace. After Frank departs this vale of tears and John blasts through the savings and insurance (should take about four months), his very survival will depend on trannies being a protected species when it comes to hiring and firing.

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As John routinely demonstrates, you don't have to fire someone for being a tranny; they will give you about twenty other reasons to fire them in their first week on the job. What John really wants is legislation making it impossible to fire a tranny no matter their behavior in the workplace. After Frank departs this vale of tears and John blasts through the savings and insurance (should take about four months), his very survival will depend on trannies being a protected species when it comes to hiring and firing.
Essentially, John wants the workforce to become like Twitter and Tumblr - where trannys can do no wrong, and can get literally get away with murder.