• Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 333 16.7%

• Total voters

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Worst of all, goodbye Mortal Kombat arcade cabinets.

View attachment 962243
Rare earth minerals. I see John knows that we need slavery to mine coltan in Tanzania to make his Apple products, which is why he supports the slavery using companies like Apple. John is all for literal slavery, both of the Africans and Chinese, if it keeps his rich boy toys coming.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Rare earth minerals. I see John knows that we need slavery to mine coltan in Tanzania to make his Apple products, which is why he supports the slavery using companies like Apple. John is all for literal slavery, both of the Africans and Chinese, if it keeps his rich boy toys coming.
That was my first thought too. John’s first instinct was to protect his ability to buy the latest tech toys and gadgets. Not very progressive of him since strip mining those rare earth minerals is horrible for the environment as is buying the latest apple iPhones, MacBooks, iPads etc every year. They’re primarily winding up in landfillls.

I diligently return any appliance or gadget to recycling. Same with batteries and bulbs etc. anyone want to take a guess what Brianna/John Flynt does with his e-waste?

Last edited:

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was my first thought too. John’s first instinct was to protect his ability to buy the latest tech toys and gadgets. Not very progressive of him since strip mining those rare earth minerals is horrible for the environment as is buying the latest apple iPhones, MacBooks, iPads etc every year. They’re primarily winding up in landfillls.

I diligently return any appliance or gadget to recycling. Same with batteries and bulbs etc. anyone want to take a guess what Brianna/John Flynn does with his e-waste?
Frank can't return Brianna to the Apple Store. They lost John's dongle.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Yeah fuck Dr*mpf, this would never have happened if he hadn't grabbed those women by the pu$$y

View attachment 962372

Good morning, Monday reminder of an unverifiable hypothetical scenario which I'm asserting as fact, fuck yourself idiots.

View attachment 962371
John saw a negative headline and went all in on bashing Trump without understanding what’s really going on. Guess he has nothing to hit Lynch with today.

The trucking industry is getting hammered due to deregulation that was signed into law by Carter in 1980. It’s been a shit show of independent operators ever since and now you have companies like Amazon expanding warehouses all over the country, partnering to start small, independent delivery businesses, hiring independent operators out of their houses, and their own trucking service. There’s so much going on here vs Trump’s “recession” and the trade wars. Other sectors of the economy like warehouse work are picking up.

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net

I diligently return any appliance or gadget to recycling. Same with batteries and bulbs etc. anyone want to take a guess what Brianna/John Flynn does with his e-waste?
Something else comes to mind as well, upon further reflection. John is hardly alone in his rampant and enthusiastic consumerism. He loves his vehicles, and while I'm not sure how much he loves his traveling, isn't that also a big thing for these woke folks? Being global citizens, traveling the world? How much do these travels pollute, how many resources wasted to fuel economically pointless trips? Recreational travel should be kept at a minimum if the environment is to be protected.
After all, no one *needs* more than 1 car, no one *needs* to waste a finnite, polluting resource on just driving around.
John certainly does not *need* as many vehicles as he has.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao Brian is not your friend John, he just wants to rub his face into your mutilated crotch and frankly I think you should let him because it would be hilarious.

brian.jpg

John are you saying that the re,tarded mainstream media should stop frothing at the mouth every time Trump tweets out something idiotic? Pretty woke of you there.

trump.jpg

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
John saw a negative headline and went all in on bashing Trump without understanding what’s really going on. Guess he has nothing to hit Lynch with today.
John is cherry picking and knows less than jack shit about the job market and couldn't give a shit less about jobs since he'll never need one. Whatever the fuck else you can say about Trump, the job market isn't anywhere near one of them. If you just looked at that by itself Trump is the best President in recent memory and I don't even like Trump.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
lmao Brian is not your friend John, he just wants to rub his face into your mutilated crotch and frankly I think you should let him because it would be hilarious.

View attachment 962646

John are you saying that the re,tarded mainstream media should stop frothing at the mouth every time Trump tweets out something idiotic? Pretty woke of you there.

View attachment 962647
Says the man lying to America about being female.

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 962646

View attachment 962647
lol Brian is the only one who actually likes Wu. I did a thread on him but he hasn’t been active as of late. According to @W person cow hes infatuated with Wu.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
lol Brian is the only one who actually likes Wu. I did a thread on him but he hasn’t been active as of late. According to @W person cow hes infatuated with Wu.
First off, is Warren not as a shit person as John? Because I might look through the Lynch thread.

And two, can I get a link to that Ms. Marvel redesign tweet so I can give the artist some love?

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
First off, is Warren not as a shit person as John? Because I might look through the Lynch thread.

And two, can I get a link to that Ms. Marvel redesign tweet so I can give the artist some love?
Warren is actually a decent fellow. I'd go well beyond "not as shit a person as John" because you could say that about almost anyone, including a vast majority of the people in an average prison.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
The Australian rare earths industry is actually pretty excited over Trump's trade war, since it opens up a new market for them. The're more than willing to take the US on as a customer.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino