• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 438 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 352 16.9%

• Total voters

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes the traditional pro foreign military intervention left speaks out. Fucking what.

View attachment 962244
This has been coming for a couple months. The Kurds have been all but told "get the fuck out, Turkey coming" and the backchannel talks have been how to handle the Kurdish withdraw. Any Kurd left in Turkey's path as they invade is being left to die by their leadership not American policy.

Kurdish Militia have a hard time justifying their presence in Syria since its not a traditionally Kurdish area, they mainly just rolled in to fuck up ISIS after ISIS made the colossal fucking mistake of attacking Kurdistan Northern Iraq. They have principally remained deployed with the express purpose of fucking with Turkey. There is a good chance entire units will remain to die in glorious combat with the Turkish oppressors.

There two types of Kurds. There are real, actual honest-to-god Kurds you will likely never meet because they are in the traditionally Kurdish lands living and working for independence; they are generally pretty cool & not fundies - they have their share of assholes, but no worse than any other culture.
And then there are a bunch of shitskin turks who have a great grandfather who once touched a Kurd with his bare hand, so they use that to claim asylum in non-shit countries.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bow low before your pee-oh-cee overlord John, and may this be a lesson to never speak about the blacks ever again. Fucking wypipo srsly

blacks.jpg

Yeah what a pity that Dig Dug doesn't have online leaderboards and pay-to-win microtransactions, it would have been the best game of all time in John's esteemed opinion.

atari.jpg

Oh no!! (((They're))) allowing Dr*mpf to spend money engaging a private company for their services! Ban Fapbook forever! Impeach le Orange Hitler NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

Untitled-3.jpg

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
Brianna and Warren: It's not true that we're trying to repeal the Second Amendment!
Also Brianna and Warren: We are coming for your AR-156s today, and we refuse to say where we're going to stop!
You gotta leave something on the table for re-election. But seriously, why can't people take stated policy to the logical conclusion? Either they are lying to you (they don't want to strip you of firearms and your civil rights) or they are willing to murder you (use violence to enforce stripping you of your firearms and civil rights). This isn't game design, so even John should be able to do it.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
That might be because they didn't feel like associating with deranged mentally-ill sexual deviants.

View attachment 963744
As John routinely demonstrates, you don't have to fire someone for being a tranny; they will give you about twenty other reasons to fire them in their first week on the job. What John really wants is legislation making it impossible to fire a tranny no matter their behavior in the workplace. After Frank departs this vale of tears and John blasts through the savings and insurance (should take about four months), his very survival will depend on trannies being a protected species when it comes to hiring and firing.

Water-T

Looking for girls under 17 to SukMi my baby carrot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As John routinely demonstrates, you don't have to fire someone for being a tranny; they will give you about twenty other reasons to fire them in their first week on the job. What John really wants is legislation making it impossible to fire a tranny no matter their behavior in the workplace. After Frank departs this vale of tears and John blasts through the savings and insurance (should take about four months), his very survival will depend on trannies being a protected species when it comes to hiring and firing.
Essentially, John wants the workforce to become like Twitter and Tumblr - where trannys can do no wrong, and can get literally get away with murder.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
That’s exactly it, the problem stems from trannies that are insufferable to work with or manage. You have to be extremely careful and walk on eggshells around some because everything you say or do is under a microscope. Anything can be a perceived slight which results in a tranny running to HR, drama, etc until they’re eventually fired when enough data is collected that they’re the problem. Usually after collateral damage such as people quitting or others fired. John wants to protect them so they can never be fired no matter how problematic they are.

It’s not fair but the best thing to do is not hire a tranny.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
After Frank departs this vale of tears and John blasts through the savings and insurance (should take about four months), his very survival will depend on trannies being a protected species when it comes to hiring and firing.
John doesn't want a job, though. He just wants free money for being a tranny and nothing else. Maybe he'll make it mandatory for the government to fund trannies to tweet shitty, wrong opinions all day and give it some kind of title.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

kiwifarms.net
That’s exactly it, the problem stems from trannies that are insufferable to work with or manage. You have to be extremely careful and walk on eggshells around some because everything you say or do is under a microscope. Anything can be a perceived slight which results in a tranny running to HR, drama, etc until they’re eventually fired when enough data is collected that they’re the problem. Usually after collateral damage such as people quitting or others fired. John wants to protect them so they can never be fired no matter how problematic they are.

It’s not fair but the best thing to do is not hire a tranny.
That was my exact experience with the one I had to deal with. HR contacted me twice a week about the latest insanely false accusations she had filed against her co-workers. She wanted to spent all day Tweeting and posting on cat websites and doing zero work. She refused to take the medicine she was prescribed for her bipolar disorder. She had frequent, loud, disruptive outbursts. It was seven weeks of hell before she was fired. Of course, she threatened to sue, but never did, doubtless because no lawyer would take her worthless case on contingency.

Water-T

Looking for girls under 17 to SukMi my baby carrot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was my exact experience with the one I had to deal with. HR contacted me twice a week about the latest insanely false accusations she had filed against her co-workers. She wanted to spent all day Tweeting and posting on cat websites and doing zero work. She refused to take the medicine she was prescribed for her bipolar disorder. She had frequent, loud, disruptive outbursts. It was seven weeks of hell before she was fired. Of course, she threatened to sue, but never did, doubtless because no lawyer would take her worthless case on contingency.
Did they screech a lot about mansplaining? Please tell me they did.

Ghostse

kiwifarms.net
Hey Frank! Gimme more money for video games you fat fucking cow!

View attachment 964061

I can never actually tell where the woke crowd stands on China because it seems to change by the second.

View attachment 964060
I'd need to see the experiment, but unless they had four groups of cows (one painted black, one painted white, one unpainted, one striped) it wouldn't be very rigorous since the flies could merely be avoiding the paint.
Biting flies are an issue everywhere there are large mammals, it seems odd that they only developed stripes in Africa. Granted Tsetse flies would put a bit more pressure for change on a critter.

I love to see #Woke companies cucking under for actually abusively authoritarian regeimes.

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

kiwifarms.net
Did they screech a lot about mansplaining? Please tell me they did.
No. But she did have several striking similarities to John, including a falsified resume. She claimed to be an expert in several software applications that we used; in two of them she couldn't even open the program and create a new document.

Ghostse

kiwifarms.net
It's the trannies, John. No one wants to hire trannies because they are insane.

View attachment 964357

The absolute highest quality journalism.
Jesus christ you screeching tranny.

No one can be denied employment based on sex. Even if theyare a horse-piss injected closeted faggot, theycan't be denied employment based on sex because, guess what, "Male" is still a sex! They just don't get to claim unrepresented minority points because someone convinced them to cut off their cock.

What they can be denied is when a 6-foot bearded troon saddles into the ladies, they CAN be told to use the men's room or get fired for making the women uncomfortable when they try to capture audio of authentic female pissing sounds.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino