• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 539 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 418 16.2%

• Total voters

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Unsurprisingly, John is wrong. There were all kinds of silly (to us) forms of evidence used in the Salem witch trials, but "testimony from Satan speaking to them from the demon world" was not one of them.

And even if they did, how does that invalidate Giuliani's point? The right to know and confront your accuser is one of the most bedrock-deep principles in American jurisprudence. You know who loves anonymous and unchallengeable accusations? Dictatorships and corrupt shitholes. And the Democrats in the House, apparently.
I thought the same thing. Is he remembering the Crucible? Does the Satan-as-witness thing happen in the play?

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought the same thing. Is he remembering the Crucible? Does the Satan-as-witness thing happen in the play?

John is a very stupid person, with an idiot's command of general knowledge. If he remembers this "fact" from anywhere, it's probably a badly jumbled version of something that happened in a video game.

His ignorance of all things cannot be underestimated or understated.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
John is a very stupid person, with an idiot's command of general knowledge. If he remembers this "fact" from anywhere, it's probably a badly jumbled version of something that happened in a video game.

His ignorance of all things cannot be underestimated or understated.

I believe that a random person on the street could list more horse facts than Wu can list actual facts about any of his interests.

Peace and Harmony

make america corgo again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank God we have John Flynt, PhD in computer science and voice of reason, to tell us that longer passwords are more secure than shorter ones.

password.jpg

If only Revolution 60 hadn't lost hundreds of thousands of dollars, to say nothing of the psychological costs of recruiting and firing vulnerable female employees after paying them $1.

turkey.jpg

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
Unsurprisingly, John is wrong. There were all kinds of silly (to us) forms of evidence used in the Salem witch trials, but "testimony from Satan speaking to them from the demon world" was not one of them.

And even if they did, how does that invalidate Giuliani's point? The right to know and confront your accuser is one of the most bedrock-deep principles in American jurisprudence. You know who loves anonymous and unchallengeable accusations? Dictatorships and corrupt shitholes. And the Democrats in the House, apparently.
Also, why would the puritans, a devoutly religous sect accept testimony from Satan, the Father of Lies? This doesn't hold up to even a moment's idle thought, let alone serious scrutiny.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, why would the puritans, a devoutly religous sect accept testimony from Satan, the Father of Lies? This doesn't hold up to even a moment's idle thought, let alone serious scrutiny.

I wonder if, in his garbled, synthetic hormone-and-Ambien-ravaged brain, he's thinking of the Devil's Advocate, the person who argues against the canonization of a candidate for Catholic sainthood.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the trannies, John. No one wants to hire trannies because they are insane.

View attachment 964357

"In Congress I'll fight to ensure our rights can't be taken away."​

...says the Democrat who demands the Supreme Court override Congress every time the Republicans pass a bill.

There's 100+ years of scholarly thought on whether the Courts should override the legislature, how they should do it, and when they should be constrained. But there is less than 5 seconds' worth of thought in John's brain about how the branches should interact.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crazy Kelly Ellis is trying to police twatter, she’s lost her mind lately but nice to see her go after the Wutard who clearly can’t keep his lies straight or keep a consistent message.

Also, FF15 was good. I enjoyed it as I did 12.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I'm smarter than Andrew Yang was a #YangGang member before he was even born"

View attachment 966413

But does Yang have an official public policy on Final Fantasy like John Walker Flynt does ?

View attachment 966414
Interesting language for a candidate. I'm not particularly offended myself, but I can imagine some people might find it offputting. Generally, you try to avoid things like this while you are running for public office. Especially in a tweet about gaming which a great deal of your constituency won't really care about anyway. Of course, when you know you can't win -- I guess it doesn't really matter. But a serious candidate wouldn't do this, John.

nets_awesome

Nobody,nobody trusts anybody now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"In Congress I'll fight to ensure our rights can't be taken away."​

By "our rights" he means the rights of wealthy white male troons like him, which include the right not to be criticized by anyone, ever. He will protect "our rights" by sending out jackbooted thugs to kick in the doors of anyone who thinks he's a joke.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if, in his garbled, synthetic hormone-and-Ambien-ravaged brain, he's thinking of the Devil's Advocate, the person who argues against the canonization of a candidate for Catholic sainthood.

You could hold a gun to John's head and demand that he explain the role of the advocatus diaboli in the old canonization process. He would stare at you and drool until the trigger was pulled, after which he would shamble away, muttering about his brain being his least vulnerable organ.

Last edited: