• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 533 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 415 16.3%

• Total voters

Grumpy

A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be
kiwifarms.net
Funny meme video is MORALLY EQUIVALENT to Muslims executing and raping people in cold blood

View attachment 971282
People like John really do think they can speak on the experiences of war based on their participation in being called mean words on the internet by goobergrape, don't they?

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Funny meme video is MORALLY EQUIVALENT to Muslims executing and raping people in cold blood

View attachment 971282
Guess he never saw this:

Peace and Harmony

make america corgo again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know most of the Dem candidates are really just unlikable at worst but Beto is actually a fucking scumbag.

beto.jpg

OHHHH SNAPPPP GIRLFRIEND except that's never going to happen for multiple reasons.

Untitled-2.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you ever wonder what's wrong with Wu that. even though she's been playing video games for her entire life, she's never developed even a rudimentary level of manual dexterity needed to play games? Seriously, she plays every game like she's a 60 year old who has never picked up a controller in her life.

I don't get it. Surely there's something she'd find infinitely more fun she could be doing? What's the point of slogging through a souls game if you're too shit to even defeat the asylum demon and have to cheat? What's the point of even starting if you're just going to summon for all the bosses and overlevel to the point they all go down in 3 hits? The whole joy of the game is failing, dying, learning and getting to the point where you can win reliably. I don't see how the game is fun if you're not being challenged.
I think he may really suffer from some kind of brain damage messing with his motor control function. He must have somehow fried his brain with that ambien "addiction". He even admitted to suffering brain damage from that bullshit story about being stabbed in the back of the head during a mugging in the Trent Lott congressional aide / DC apartment days

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he may really suffer from some kind of brain damage messing with his motor control function. He must have somehow fried his brain with that ambien "addiction". He even admitted to suffering brain damage from that bullshit story about being stabbed in the back of the head during a mugging in the Trent Lott congressional aide / DC apartment days

I still think his abnormal appearance and his spastic twitchings and his impaired cognition and his sociopathy are all related to a few cross-wired genes.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
I still think his abnormal appearance and his spastic twitchings and his impaired cognition and his sociopathy are all related to a few cross-wired genes.

Look, let me ask you a question, and answer honestly:
Do you think that if there is a race of fish-creatures that can interbreed with humans for unknowable purposes to create deformed and often deranged fishcreature/human hybrids, that said fish-creatures would be more likely to live in the cold and turbulent waters of the north Atlantic, or in the warm gulf with ready access to bayous?

Before you answer, remember John's family is from Mississippi.
Since I'm not sure if he's ever mentioned that.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think that if there is a race of fish-creatures that can interbreed with humans for unknowable purposes to create deformed and often deranged fishcreature/human hybrids, that said fish-creatures would be more likely to live in the cold and turbulent waters of the north Atlantic, or in the warm gulf with ready access to bayous?

Well, we do know Y'ha-nthlei is off the coast of Massachusetts, which might also explain MovieBob.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That would depend on the gestation period of the loathsome hybrids. John was born -- and probably conceived -- in Virginia. So perhaps the fish creatures prefer the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and commingle with humankind in Hampton Roads.

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net

Xenoestrogens in the water can draw North American troon-fish anywhere. An unexpected encounter between 2 alpha troons once caused a clash in a Seoul fish market.

seoul_fish_market_troon_battle.jpg

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That would depend on the gestation period of the loathsome hybrids. John was born -- and probably conceived -- in Virginia. So perhaps the fish creatures prefer the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and commingle with humankind in Hampton Roads.
Oh, so this is what Trump means with "drain the swamp"?

Take a shot whenever John implies he's a woman, be dead by early afternoon.

View attachment 971830
lol doesn't even understand how drinking games are supposed to work

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu finally filed her FEC report... Or actually her accountant did, because by some miracle she actually hired a professional to do it. Alas, this probably means less of the love letters from the FEC, because at least the accountant can add. The underlying figures will still be fucked though.

If you're wondering did Wu spent beyond her means again, then the answer as always is "Is the pope catholic?" She raised ~58K and spent ~64K.

The usual parties picked up their cash for laughing at Wu behind her back. Elizabeth Spiers. Brandon Kahr and Paul Casali all got big bucks. The rest mostly went on travel to that Write/Speak/Code thing, which I can't believe wasn't expenses paid. I think it's another case where we'll see Wu is paying from the campaign and being reimbursed personally. She's done that before.

Facebook and twitter both got cash as usual, so nice job financing the monopolies that are destroying our privacy.

She's charging her membership to The Wing to the campaign, because of course she is. Also, the catering expenses for her fucking housewarming party went on her scampaign bill. She even "repaid" 1000 bucks of the loans outstanding, I'm going to guess that went to a new iPhone. That's SUPER dodgy because the campaign is really cash negative due to earlier accounting mistakes. Various "travel" and "subscription" charges were laundered through Frank's credit card, so god knows what those actually paid for.

Just another quarter on the scampaign trail. I hope all the donors are proud of themselves financing Wu's lifestyle.