Votes: 51 2.5%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 421 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 335 16.7%

• Total voters

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
It's generally still warm enough through December in coastal New England that any snow which does fall melts quickly, but a solid vehicle isn't a bad idea if you never drive in snow at all. The real reason to have an SUV is for aggressive MA drivers. They aren't as bad as CT drivers, who are both aggressive and exceptional, but having a large vehicle and driving assertively is the way to go. I made sure I had a Tahoe waiting for me when I landed the last time I went to Boston.

God, I fucking hate Connecticut so much that thinking about about how much Mass annoys me just makes me think about how much worse CT is.
I flew into a snow storm in Boston a few years ago in December. Had a SUV reserved just in case but you’re absolutely right about Masshole drivers. They are awful which is why their cars are all beat up to shit.

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Actual rich people who care about their expensive sports cars garage them for the winter, to avoid issues with salt and ice. Being a classless and clueless moron, I'm sure Johnny's just going to leave the Porsches sitting in the driveway or out front on the curb all winter. Isn't there a picture from last winter of one of the Porsches sitting there on the street with like three feet of ice and snow covering the top? Yeah, that sort of thing is just great for your expensive toy.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Actual rich people who care about their expensive sports cars garage them for the winter, to avoid issues with salt and ice. Being a classless and clueless moron, I'm sure Johnny's just going to leave the Porsches sitting in the driveway or out front on the curb all winter. Isn't there a picture from last winter of one of the Porsches sitting there on the street with like three feet of ice and snow covering the top? Yeah, that sort of thing is just great for your expensive toy.
A man who treats his cock like a cancerous growth can't be trusted to treat a classic vehicle with anything approaching responsibility.

Kikkoman

kiwifarms.net
It’s winter, I wonder if John even has winter tires for his Porsche or Frank’s charger. Both are the absolute worst cars to have for that area.

I’m going to visit the NE for a few days in December and I rented a SUV just in case. I would never want to drive a rear wheel drive in the snow.
The challenger comes with an apparently competent (with proper tyres and a non-idiotic driver) AWD system option on the base trims. You have to give up the v8 for it though so i seriously doubt these two would have one of them.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Did he even read what’s going on? I don’t think the union has anything to do with these lawsuits as they involve upper management, like VP level.

Reactions: Ghostse

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
It's generally still warm enough through December in coastal New England that any snow which does fall melts quickly, but a solid vehicle isn't a bad idea if you never drive in snow at all. The real reason to have an SUV is for aggressive MA drivers. They aren't as bad as CT drivers, who are both aggressive and exceptional, but having a large vehicle and driving assertively is the way to go. I made sure I had a Tahoe waiting for me when I landed the last time I went to Boston.

God, I fucking hate Connecticut so much that thinking about about how much Mass annoys me just makes me think about how much worse CT is.
Ha. Route 6 highway of death.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
what's up with the bizarre faces this faggot makes? The constant sneering etc
I think when he got Facial Feminization Surgery he hired some cheap quack who fucked it up and damaged nerves. That or it's just natural tardation and he makes tard faces because he's a complete spastic.

It may be both, i.e. he naturally has weird neurotic tics and on top of that got facially mutilated by some Southeast Asian quack trying to look "feminine," and ended up looking like some kind of freakish monster instead.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
I think when he got Facial Feminization Surgery he hired some cheap quack who fucked it up and damaged nerves. That or it's just natural tardation and he makes tard faces because he's a complete spastic.

It may be both, i.e. he naturally has weird neurotic tics and on top of that got facially mutilated by some Southeast Asian quack trying to look "feminine," and ended up looking like some kind of freakish monster instead.
It might have been an in-thing Wu and Frank developed together at some point, something they think is cool or funny, like an in-joke or mannerism among a circle of friends or a shared psychosis in a pair of secret gay guys.
Frank always does the scream face and looks at Wu when having his picture taken, Wu pulls the far gnarlier snarl face whenever a camera is pointed at him, either directly into the camera or he does it at someone FOR the camera, which is bizarre but it is similar to the way that Frank would look at him and do it but unlike Frank Brianna just doesn't understand what is appropriate in different situations and social settings.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It might have been an in-thing Wu and Frank developed together at some point, something they think is cool or funny, like an in-joke or mannerism among a circle of friends or a shared psychosis in a pair of secret gay guys.
Frank always does the scream face and looks at Wu when having his picture taken, Wu pulls the far gnarlier snarl face whenever a camera is pointed at him, either directly into the camera or he does it at someone FOR the camera, which is bizarre but it is similar to the way that Frank would look at him and do it but unlike Frank Brianna just doesn't understand what is appropriate in different situations and social settings.
It looks completely insane, like he's literally about to bite whoever he's making it at. I'd be frankly fucking frightened to see someone making that bizarre face at me.

wu-snarl.gif

That's not even the most inhuman looking he gets either. In that SyFy thing he looked like some kind of malfunctioning robot.
wu-crazy.gif

wuhead1.gif

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
I know a fair amount of working class guys who do the same. They only drive their trucks in the winter if necessary because they're contractors, etc who need them for work or they just don't want them to get rusted up and can afford a beater. They end up carpooling a lot or getting undercarriage washes regularly. It's definitely worth it to have a beater for the winter that you don't give a shit if the frame rusts or gets totaled.

Reactions: Ghostse

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think when he got Facial Feminization Surgery he hired some cheap quack who fucked it up and damaged nerves
In fairness to whoever did the job, I think he also demanded something very unusual - to look like one of his "Socially Unconscious" characters - and splashed out enough cash to silence the doctor's lingering doubts. Even a genius surgeon would probably have had trouble given that and the material he had to work with.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino