Votes: 424 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 335 16.6%

• Total voters

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's not the first set of wheels that he's restored/refurbished. Maybe that answers your question.
Is he just recycling the video from the first set? Can't remember if he bragged about it on twitter or not.

What am I saying? If it's something he can brag about, no matter how small, he'll have put it on twitter.

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
This will help when you back your car into a parking bollard.

View attachment 1012630

Why bother making jokes when you can condescend to them wholesale directly?

View attachment 1012629
Wasn't his family wealthy, though? His dad got him that internship with Trent Lott, so surely they have $$$. I doubt that in Mississippi they are teaching auto repair to every kid in school as a means to prepare them to deal more effectively with living in poverty. Does he also sew his own clothes to save money? Does he grow his own food and can it for the winter?

Please, John's not doing it to save money. He's doing it because no matter how bad he is at it -- he enjoys it.

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
John grew up in an upper middle class suburban neighborhood. His childhood would be considered privileged by anyone's standards. His parents had enough money that they were able to fund John's very expensive business failure and a decade of expensive schooling. That's hundreds of thousands of dollars. There are plenty of poor people in Mississippi who do their own car maintenance, but if John worked on a car at all he did it because he wanted to, certainly not because he had to. I have trouble believing he ever did serious work on a car before he ruined that Nissan.

Water-T

Giving Zinnia Jones' mom that good clown dick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to know what John did that requires replacing all the wheels on one of his Porches. Why can't the old wheels be "restored"?
Johnny either tried to install Apple CarPlay into his wheels, or trick them out so they can look like the wheels from Danger Girl's car.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to know what John did that requires replacing all the wheels on one of his Porches. Why can't the old wheels be "restored"?
Well, while you can cover over* some pretty big gouges caused by careless parking (the only true and honest thing about Mr. Flynt), you pretty much have to do that to a set of wheels at once, you're not practically going to be able to match the finish between the wheels if you don't do all of them.

So why wouldn't he do this to the original wheels? Probably cracked at least one driving over a kerb or into a pothole at high speed or something like that. I wouldn't want to be the lucky next owner of that vehicle. DIY maintenance as conducted by a competent person can be fine. DIY maintenance conducted by an incompetent whose time is worth less than nothing? Not so good.

* fill in deep but non-structurally threatening gouges, sand down scratches etc, repaint

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck does John get off thinking he can tell people how to behave in church?
One of the few rules about running that Wu's learned, and therefore haphazardly applies, is that atheists don't get elected. So you have to believe in god in some form, in public displays; church-going is best, though Wu's too lazy for that. Saying your favourite book is The Bible is the classic - even Trump managed that, but I'd bet if that ever got posted on Wu's Twitter it would have the 'Posted by Android' underneath it.

Claiming to have a set of standards for how someone should behave in a place of worship, and vaguely hinting at a system of belief, is about as far as Wu is willing to go, it seems. I presume there's a conflict between the hard-logic, Woman In Tech Engineer she pretends so hard to be (and is the source of pretty much all her non-Frank funding), and the good ol' god-fearing believer that she feels she has to pretend to be to win over the people of Dedham. Her whole campaign is based off of the belief that she's smarter than the people she needs to vote for her; this would just be another manifestation.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino