• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 531 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 415 16.4%

• Total voters

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck does John get off thinking he can tell people how to behave in church?

One of the few rules about running that Wu's learned, and therefore haphazardly applies, is that atheists don't get elected. So you have to believe in god in some form, in public displays; church-going is best, though Wu's too lazy for that. Saying your favourite book is The Bible is the classic - even Trump managed that, but I'd bet if that ever got posted on Wu's Twitter it would have the 'Posted by Android' underneath it.

Claiming to have a set of standards for how someone should behave in a place of worship, and vaguely hinting at a system of belief, is about as far as Wu is willing to go, it seems. I presume there's a conflict between the hard-logic, Woman In Tech Engineer she pretends so hard to be (and is the source of pretty much all her non-Frank funding), and the good ol' god-fearing believer that she feels she has to pretend to be to win over the people of Dedham. Her whole campaign is based off of the belief that she's smarter than the people she needs to vote for her; this would just be another manifestation.

Peace and Harmony

make america corgo again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Re,tarded or not re,tarded?

moto.jpg

Dlagonrold

I Didn't Hear No Bell!
kiwifarms.net
I want to know how much this "restoration" cost when you factor in the brand new compressor and other tools that Wu bought and will doubtless never use again.
I'm sure it's going to be called a campaign expense because the Official Campaign Parade Porsche has to look shiny! If the poors don't know you have a Porsche, then what's the point of running for office?

And we have a new competitor in MA-8!

This candidate is a doctor, so he actually finished college. There's also the bonus that when you look at him, you're not frightened he's going to club you with his giant anvil hands and then eat your skin, followed by your soul.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This candidate is a doctor, so he actually finished college. There's also the bonus that when you look at him, you're not frightened he's going to club you with his giant anvil hands and then eat your skin, followed by your soul.
John aka Brianna Wu loathes gay men so this will be fun.

I have to wonder what is going on in MA-8 with progressive voters and groups. They clearly don’t like Lynch but apparently can’t stomach Wu and all his skeletons either. The DSA will not even mention Wu or return his calls.

They all see through Wu’s scam and are trying to run someone more progressive to get rid of Wu and Lynch. It’s not hard to see Wu is a lying, narcissistic tranny when he’s driving around in one of his two Porsche’s and desparately avoiding real campaign work. He’s still not getting any endorsements locally or with national progressive groups.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

True, but he is using his first name rather than his last (Goldstein) in his campaign advertising, so if there's that much antisemitism there, he's probably not much competition, either. But surely he can do better than John.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Brain Problems

Dlagonrold

I Didn't Hear No Bell!
kiwifarms.net
True, but he is using his first name rather than his last (Goldstein) in his campaign advertising, so if there's that much antisemitism there, he's probably not much competition, either. But surely he can do better than John.

I'm torn about the whole thing. While I really want Wu to be just successful enough for it to be beneficial for Lynch to acknowledge Wu's existence and air out all the dirty laundry, I don't actually want to see Congresswendigo Wu. I value my entertainment highly, but not so much I actually want to see Wu in government.

Water-T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm torn about the whole thing. While I really want Wu to be just successful enough for it to be beneficial for Lynch to acknowledge Wu's existence and air out all the dirty laundry, I don't actually want to see Congresswendigo Wu. I value my entertainment highly, but not so much I actually want to see Wu in government.

LOL. It's not like Wu is going to actually DO ANYTHING in Congress. John will show up for photo ops, but when it comes to doing any real work, he's going to be ensconced in his office playing whatever arcade cabinet toy he got Frank to buy him that week. Wu has never worked a day in his life, so why start now?

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
John aka Brianna Wu loathes gay men so this will be fun.

I have to wonder what is going on in MA-8 with progressive voters and groups. They clearly don’t like Lynch but apparently can’t stomach Wu and all his skeletons either. The DSA will not even mention Wu or return his calls.

They all see through Wu’s scam and are trying to run someone more progressive to get rid of Wu and Lynch. It’s not hard to see Wu is a lying, narcissistic tranny when he’s driving around in one of his two Porsche’s and desparately avoiding real campaign work. He’s still not getting any endorsements locally or with national progressive groups.

John's been playing down the stink ditch but, playing the up LGBTOMGWTFBBQ card, if someone accuses john of being mean to the gay jewish man, john might have to stop being vague about what part of alphabet mafia he is and admit he's got the stink ditch officially. The moderates in D8 who don't pay much attention to politics like most moderates are not gonna like that. If you watch the Wu ad's he says "when I came out to my family as lgbtqt they disowned me" its almost like he's saying "I'm a protected class just don't ask which one, becuase its the one most moderate swing voters/people in general don't like" I realize this is a small town election but, there must be some debate or townhall event that candidates have to actually interact with the public, right? Even vetted questions like like "who did you work for before you became a champion of the LGBT/femist movement?" "your parents dissowned you before or after the million dollar gift they gave you to start you're own failed company?" These are legit political questions.

Ashen One

Hon. Judge Fagot
kiwifarms.net
John's been playing down the stink ditch but, playing the up LGBTOMGWTFBBQ card, if someone accuses john of being mean to the gay jewish man, john might have to stop being vague about what part of alphabet mafia he is and admit he's got the stink ditch officially.
lolno

The "official" Wu lore is that she was disowned by her parents when she came out as bi and she will never say otherwise.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correct John, the US needs to learn to introduce ever-more oppressive laws, just like China.

View attachment 1014514
So family vehicles don't count, only zippy sports cars?

That Porsche Progressive schtick may play with Wu in his fantasies, but it's going to flop in Dedham. That is, if he weren't already flopping there.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So family vehicles don't count, only zippy sports cars?

That Porsche Progressive schtick may play with Wu in his fantasies, but it's going to flop in Dedham. That is, if he weren't already flopping there.
Does he hate the Americana and Cayman too? It’s an insulting tweet to families and out of touch. Dudes who like Mustangs want something to haul around the kids and when the weather sucks.

I don’t expect a grown man child like John who blows every cent on video games, virtual game money, Apple gadgets, etc to understand practicality. He owns two Porsche’s and his gay, screaming Asian husband owns a Dodge Charger in a state that receives a ton of snow each year and ice.