Votes: 425 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 335 16.6%

• Total voters

AprilRains

The Terrible Secret of Shopping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
your opinion @AprilRains how will the EFF crowd react to this, or rather, it's implications? are these people just mongs politically and meme up any candidate hypes up a tech background? do they not think of the implications?
I think they ought to kick up a fuss, but I can no longer claim to understand them. It's completely astonishing to me how many of her supporters probably identify with the EFF's ostensible goals.

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
"jealous of her success" yes that must be it John, a billionaire celebrity and President of the United States has accomplished nothing in his life and is driven by pure malice and bitterness, unlike unemployed college dropout John W. Flynt.

View attachment 1047703

What in the absolute fuck.

View attachment 1047705
I'm no Trump fan, but if you put up a kid as the face of a political movement and have her speak to the UN and world leaders, she is fair game for criticism. Otherwise, that would be the go to for any political movement: stick someone you can't criticize at the forefront to shut down debate. Some of it may be mean spirited, but this is real life, not an after school special. Her parents maybe should have considered that before they let her do this.

Water-T

Giving Zinnia Jones' mom that good clown dick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those poor dogs were finally presented an opportunity to keep the Baba Yaga away from them and they managed to hold the door shut despite a lack of opposable thumbs.

I'm shocked that John didn't use this as an excuse to screech about goobergrape again.

"LOOK AT MY DOOR! GAMERGATE TRIED TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE TO KILL ME! GET ME AN INTERVIEW WITH KATIE COURIC!"

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
Those poor dogs were finally presented an opportunity to keep the Baba Yaga away from them and they managed to hold the door shut despite a lack of opposable thumbs.

I'm shocked that John didn't use this as an excuse to screech about goobergrape again.

"LOOK AT MY DOOR! GAMERGATE TRIED TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE TO KILL ME! GET ME AN INTERVIEW WITH KATIE COURIC!"
Now I have an image in my head of John sticking his face up to the hole in the door and saying "Here's Johnny!" Those poor, poor dogs.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They put me in JAIL just because I was peacefully protesting that SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT FREAKING BLUE

autism.png

Dr*mpf wishes that he had the linguistic genius of canidate John Flynt.

book.png

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That being said it's still a lot more than the $1 that you paid your vulnerable female employees before firing them without credit.
Goddamn John is on a roll today, letting everyone know just how much he hates the filthy queer homosexual FAGGOTS, sexually deviant KIKES and nigger bitches who need to get out of his party so the RIGHT man, a WHITE man, can take their places.

Danielle Keats Citron.
She recently joined BU law.. Quoting an ancient post but I was looking for information on this person because I recently found a marginally coherent attack on CDA s. 230 by this person, derived apparently from Congressional testimony. Wrote Hate Crimes in Cyberspace (in 2014) because of course. I was wondering if anyone had discussed her here for SJWism and a few months ago (a few months after moving to BU) attacking the underpinnings of the free Internet (thesis of her piece: CDA 230 invites unfortunate shit. Force sites to do "reasonable moderation" which is actually a legally brilliant end-round against the current-century state of the First Amendment. She is definitely not a stupid woman although not the world's best writer.) This is a theme (legal paper) for her.

Book chapters:
“Why Combating Online Abuse Is Good For Free Speech,” in Free Speech in the Digital Age. Oxford University Press
“Platform Justice: Content Moderation at an Inflection Point.” in Hoover Institute Aegis Series.
“The Surveillance Implications of Combatting Cyber Harassment.” in Cambridge Handbook of Surveillance Law.
"Protecting Sexual Privacy in the Information Age" in Privacy in the Modern Age. New Press. ISBN 978-1620971079
Evil cunts like this should consider that if they get rid of the First Amendment, we still have the Second.

Last edited:
Reactions: AprilRains

Leibowitz

Bless me Father, I ate a lizard.
kiwifarms.net
I'm no Trump fan, but if you put up a kid as the face of a political movement and have her speak to the UN and world leaders, she is fair game for criticism. Otherwise, that would be the go to for any political movement: stick someone you can't criticize at the forefront to shut down debate. Some of it may be mean spirited, but this is real life, not an after school special. Her parents maybe should have considered that before they let her do this.
This rule only applies to kids who parrot leftist talking points. Leftists are perfectly happy, excited even, to ruin the life of a child or young adult who does not tow their line, a la the Covington kids.

• Dumb
Reactions: zedkissed60

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net
That's exactly the plan though. It's why the Dems keep trying to push kids to the front of their power grabs, from hogg to thunberg. You'd think if these progressives cared so much about these poor kids they'd oppose using them as human shields.

• Autistic
Reactions: zedkissed60

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
"jealous of her success" yes that must be it John, a billionaire celebrity and President of the United States has accomplished nothing in his life and is driven by pure malice and bitterness, unlike unemployed college dropout John W. Flynt.

View attachment 1047703

What in the absolute fuck.

View attachment 1047705
It is extremely unusual to have cheap interior doors that have keyed locks. John probably turned the lock and pulled the door closed accidentally. The missing key story is almost certainly designed to make him look less stupid.

And a child could kick in that door. A six-foot-five spastic man who runs marathons is apparently another matter.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino