Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 119 5.4%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 221 10.1%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 46 2.1%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 347 15.9%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 328 15.0%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 33 1.5%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 106 4.8%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 110 5.0%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 53 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 461 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 365 16.7%

• Total voters

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1096675

They announced the Oscar nominees and naturally they’re not dark enough for woke twatter. John weighs in ignoring last year a shitty black superhero popcorn flick was nominated and actually won two oscars including a black costume designer.

Also forgetting three years ago a story about gay black thugs won 3 oscars including best picture. When is it enough? When all the awards go woke? Sorry Ava Duverney movies suck shit.
It's only over when 13% of the population wins 50% of the awards. I'm serious.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
What happened to @Peace and Harmony

View attachment 1096675

They announced the Oscar nominees and naturally they’re not dark enough for woke twatter. John weighs in ignoring last year a shitty black superhero popcorn flick was nominated and actually won two oscars including a black costume designer.

Also forgetting three years ago a story about gay black thugs won 3 oscars including best picture. When is it enough? When all the awards go woke? Sorry Ava Duverney movies suck shit.
It's disgusting that John Flynt, a white male, is speaking on behalf of black people and women.

Don Herbert

Mr. Wizard
kiwifarms.net
Another pile of unidentifiable slop appears.

View attachment 1100414

Good cook indeed.

View attachment 1100416

I presume by "twist" she means she burnt the living shit out it.
I was going to make a joke about the "good cook[ing]" being courtesy of Blue Apron, but John had already proudly copped to that fact by the time I finished reading the post. (:_(

Brianna Wu is a 7-foot-tall uneducated fraud, that looks like any number of Japanese folk demons, and I would not have sex with him.

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you believe this motherfucking scam artist has spent $167k on this damn scampaign? He’s spent $128k of other people’s money and for what exactly? Some video equipment, apple products, trips, potbelly sandwiches and consultants.

He’s goinginto the campaign with zero money on handand zero polling data.
He’s actually in the hole right now, about $128k given the loan Frank sank in that the campaign at some point has to pay back. I forgot there are also about $100k of loans that they didn’t declare formally on the FEC documents.

Last edited:

AirdropShitposts

Jake Alley is @SecretGamerGrrl's glandular problem
kiwifarms.net
He’s goinginto the campaign with zero money on handand zero polling data.
Vanity campaigns don't need polling data. Though I would love to see some polling data. The Lynch staff would probably be polling constantly just naturally but never officially and I'd love to see what they pick up on Wu. I can't imagine Lynch's numbers go down the more people learn about Wu, for example. Even the sanitized mythological Wu probably does horrible in "female cybersecurity expert" vs. multi-term Congressman.

Basically, what I'm saying is that after the primary campaign they should burner account drop polling data on Wu here. Especially if she does worse but threatens to run again.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another pile of unidentifiable slop appears.

View attachment 1100414

Good cook indeed.

View attachment 1100416

I presume by "twist" she means she burnt the living shit out it.
The Frank Wu also appears to be coming home to a knife that is in desperate need of cleaning.

And who puts the utinsils on the plate; and what kind of asshole puts his husband's dinner on a plate and on the table before he gets home?

Frank is one lucky man -- he gets burned food served cold.