Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 126 5.5%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 242 10.5%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 48 2.1%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 359 15.6%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 350 15.2%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 37 1.6%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 107 4.6%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 116 5.0%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 54 2.3%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 484 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 382 16.6%

• Total voters

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who even holds a coffee cup like that, even to show it off?
But this image is still more evidence that John is a male, as he follows the male component of the item photography paradigm. He doesn't even do the nu-male version, which has me both impressed and thankful.
@Sexy Peach Emoji, could you provide me with a link or two to this "male component of the item photography paradigm?" I mentioned it to a friend who is an art teacher and she would like to read about it. Thanks.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing as fancy as it sounded.
View attachment 1143717
Well hell. I congratulate you on your outstanding description on this cartoon. I was expecting at least a master's thesis on the topic. If you'd called it a "heuristic paradigm," I would have expected a doctoral dissertation.

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
Well hell. I congratulate you on your outstanding description on this cartoon. I was expecting at least a master's thesis on the topic. If you'd called it a "heuristic paradigm," I would have expected a doctoral dissertation.
I'm not even sure why I worded it the way that I did. I must have been taking a break from schoolwork.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If John is such a security expert, why hasn't he come up with an Apple security doodad himself? He could even offer to work with Apple on it, thus securing his credibility and some campaign cash. If cybersecurity is as crucial to politicians as John says, why isn't he going all out to work on this?

:thinking:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know John it sickens me to know that school shootings were four times more likely in the 1990s than they are now. Your "kids" cower in fear every day (by kids I mean dogs because you don't feed them and leave them in cages in the garage).
Somehow I made it through school in the 80s/90s without ever thinking of it once.
To be more fair to Wu than he deserves, there was a fair amount of 'fear of guns in school' in media in the 90s, though (as things like the MSCL episode shows) it was much more a fear of gang violence breaking out in schools than the Columbine-style massacres that are the fear now. Making students go through metal detectors wasn't to deter anyone trying to rack up a high score, it was to get kids who would target other kids due to personal grievances and/or because of peer pressure.

Before Columbine, the message was usually, 'if someone brings a gun to school, they're troubled and are in urgent need of help and care'. After, it's much more, 'they're dangerous and need to be put away or put down before they hurt someone'.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Hahahaha the joke is that John is gay because he's a woman and not a creepy man jacking off with a phantom cock!

View attachment 1143533

Listen guy, do you have any idea how many high schoolers John hasn't blown away? Give a man some credit like damn.
This doesn't make any sense because it's not a dude.
Bad news for you, both "Brianna" and "Sue" are men, although "Sue" isn't (AFAIK) a gigantic piece of shit about it.