Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 126 5.5%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 242 10.5%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 48 2.1%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 359 15.6%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 350 15.2%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 37 1.6%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 107 4.6%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 116 5.0%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 54 2.3%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 484 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 382 16.6%

• Total voters

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally saying "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

John's success at grifting is all the more astonishing given how bad he seems to be at it.
The sheer laziness of journalists and fellow failed political candidates helps. This douchebag won't read a simple report for meaning?

Maybe he needs a link to one of the posts in this thread which dissects John's spending. Of course, he'd reject the messenger, but it'd be funny to see him admit he just doesn't want to understand.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes John taking away everyone's guns will stopped armed robberies for sure.

View attachment 1144510

HOLY SHIT INCREDIBLE, someone whose political views I disagree with was really a NAZI the whole time!!!

View attachment 1144511
Frank's house is next door to a gas station?

John's irresistible compulsion to lie when making everything about him is truly ludicrous. In Mississippi, he had impoverished black folks on one side of his house and Klan neighbors on the other.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes John taking away everyone's guns will stopped armed robberies for sure.

View attachment 1144510

HOLY SHIT INCREDIBLE, someone whose political views I disagree with was really a NAZI the whole time!!!

View attachment 1144511
This goes to show how stupid Wu's "#gunsafety" tag is. Like the clerk was hospitalized because the robber didn't practice proper trigger discipline.
Hmm, John thirsting over some broad(?) doing an Ada Wong dress-up. Where have we seen something like this before...

A-HA!
After all the plastic surgery, I'd love someone to tweet this at him saying "I saw this pic of Frank with his ex. He sure traded up, what a dog! Talk about man-legs!""
"multiple sexual assaults" like this one unsubstantiated example out of the thousands of Delta flights that fly every day

View attachment 1145155
Glad I fly United. Fuck if I'm asking to recline.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally saying "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

John's success at grifting is all the more astonishing given how bad he seems to be at it.
Honestly, claiming Kiva Bay is a well known feminist alone is enough to prove that Wu is a grifting liar who is too online to be any good with real world problems, and therefore unfit for office.

It's just a drop in the ocean of reasons why Wu is terrible, but it stuck out to me.

Edit: Ninja'd by @AirdropShitposts

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
Media is so fucked. A tard who claims to be cybersecurity expert, buys all the spying toys and puts them on home network. Goes with security by obscurity creating new google accounts to hide the tracks. Too lazy to 2FA them. When p0wnd gives a public display of incompetence, gets rewarded with a "cryptokey for your pointy-hair boss" and two articles.

And none of them just say "look at this fucking idiot and laugh!".

sec.png

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It should also be illegal to spend donations on mobile game microtransactions but maybe I'm reaching a little there.

View attachment 1146191
Oh so Frank, your husband, shouldn’t be allowed to donate $50k to your campaign then try and hide it over several quarters then make it look like the money came from you when you don’t have an income outside $600/month from Patreon? Just asking questions about campaign finance on your campaign for MA-8 Brianna Wu.

Also, if you’re going to go for John on Twitter about his shady campaign spending don’t make vague but true statements. Point out very clearly how he’s spent thousands on apple products and trips out of state by showing the line items in his FEC reports else he’ll just hand wave it away As trolling because he knows the morons that follow John and donate to his scam don’t do research or have critical thinking.

That’s why Brianna Wu has scammed over a hundred thousand dollars from idiots while having next to nothing for cash on hand running up to the campaign.