Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 123 5.5%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 225 10.1%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 47 2.1%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 351 15.8%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 335 15.1%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 35 1.6%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 107 4.8%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 112 5.0%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 53 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 469 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 368 16.5%

• Total voters

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what I'm hearing is that Frank will lose another job soon?
Frank has to know that this is bullshit.

John is planning to print masks and test them to ensure that they filter out 1,000 nm bacteria and then give the product to healthcare workers who need masks that filter out 20 nm to 400 nm viruses. John's testing parameters are off by two orders of magnitude, and his masks will kill people.

Imagine the reeing from John if Trump were to order the production of something this egregiously demented and dangerous.

ETA:

Excellent job of spelling Ebenezer. And Mr. Scrooge never even meets Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol.

Last edited:

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Frank has to know that this is bullshit.

John is planning to print masks and test them to ensure that they filter out 1,000 nm bacteria and then give the product to healthcare workers who need masks that filter out 20 nm to 400 nm viruses. John's testing parameters are off by two orders of magnitude, and his masks will kill people.

Imagine the reeing from John if Trump were to order the production of something this egregiously demented and dangerous.
That's assuming John intends on actually producing any masks instead of LARPing about it. It's much more fun for him to pretend to be doing something than to actually produce results. If he doesn't forget about this latest project entirely, I expect a post along the lines of "well we tried but my engineering genius just couldn't overcome this issue, back to my lazing about doing nothing campaign!"

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
That's assuming John intends on actually producing any masks instead of LARPing about it. It's much more fun for him to pretend to be doing something than to actually produce results. If he doesn't forget about this latest project entirely, I expect a post along the lines of "well we tried but my engineering genius just couldn't overcome this issue, back to my lazing about doing nothing campaign!
He's probably just planning to download and print out these masks from the same people he bought the filament from: https://copper3d.com/hackthepandemic/
(notice how they don't say that they are N95 masks? Only "inspired" by them - whatever that means).

Any 12 year old with too much money and time could handle that. So John might be able to do it with Frank's help.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"This is famous American sasquatch. I capture it with wizard powers and now it grants wishes!" Frank tells his traditional Chinese relatives, as they oooh and aaahhh in wonder, snapping souvenir photos to show their friends back home, as a boast of their American relative's importance.
Sasquatch penis is an ingredient in the most potent of Traditional Chinese Medicine cures. Hence we now know where John's penis went and how Frank is rich despite being incompetent even at filling out FEC paperwork.

Wu's exactly like Elon Musk, she can't resist sticking her stupid beak in to every crisis just to see her name in print. Unlike Elon Musk though she doesn't have billions and billions of dollars to play with, and engineering staff at her beck and call to actually do anything useful, so she's about exponentially more annoying and dangerous. She's not even as inventive at tard raging when people on twitter call her out. Elon Musk would have called them all pedos by now.
At least Elon Musk actually donated real ventilators this time instead of some autistic submarine that nobody wanted.

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net

Peace and Harmony

get well soon corgo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John you're so lucky to have one more video game on top of the 50 other video games that you're already playing in this time of uncertainty.

ringfit.png

powerful,,,,,there is truth in storytelling after all,,,,,,,

danger.png

After this quarantine is over, they will be walking far away from your hobgoblin ass just as they did before.

over.jpg

Some of you may die etc etc

million.jpg

Anti Fanta

kiwifarms.net
John you're so lucky to have one more video game on top of the 50 other video games that you're already playing in this time of uncertainty.

powerful,,,,,there is truth in storytelling after all,,,,,,,

View attachment 1203893
Are these people really acting like this hack is saying something incredibly revelatory? Most teenagers with a couple of brain cells have worked this out. Embarrassing.