• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 484 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 382 16.6%

• Total voters

hell is other robots

kiwifarms.net
"You want my resume and two references? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" *throws iPad*
"Of course I've got 3 years experience writing Go. I use it in zbrush passes to flash the BIOS."

Wouldn't someone who is really good at raising money have actually raised some money? Wu's fundraising totals were pathetic, and she had a full time "finance manager" to help. Both Mohammed Dar and Robbie Goldstein were better at raising money, just because they had friends who were willing to donate. Also, if she's "burnt out" by 3 years sitting on the couch eating snacky cakes and playing playstation, how was she going to manage being a congresswuman?
Not that it makes Wu good at fund raising, but maybe the amount of raised funds compared to the effort exerted is more than pathetic? I haven't crunched the numbers.

Reactions: Falcos_Commisar

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not that it makes Wu good at fund raising, but maybe the amount of raised funds compared to the effort exerted is more than pathetic? I haven't crunched the numbers.
Not sure John should get credit for being ridiculously lazy. It's not like he'll scale up the effort when he e-begs on someone else's behalf.

• Agree
Reactions: Next Task

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty neat John but why are organisations consisting of just you and Frank rife with sexual harassment anyway?

View attachment 1306526
Published by: TarcherPerigee is a book publisher and imprint of Penguin Group (USA) focused primarily on mind, body and spiritualism titles. Jeremy P. Tarcher Inc. was founded in 1973 in Los Angeles by Jeremy P. Tarcher (1932–2015), husband of actress, singer and ventriloquist Shari Lewis (1933-1999.)

Yes, when I'm looking for serious nonfiction I always turn to a spiritualism imprint founded by a ventriloquist and her husband.

And when will John be recommending a book for young men who are targeted by transgender predators who gloat about committing rape by fraud?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That doesn't take thorough knowledge or chemical Wunalaysis. You just have to eat one -- it sounds like John never actually had one
More than just ignorantly bullshitting, John is outright lying.
It's astounding how absolutely full of shit John is about anything he says. How many people can you think of who if they literally said they ate a fucking hamburger, they're lying?

The Final Troondown

Paint Me Like One Of Your French Snakes
kiwifarms.net
John is pretending that he'll only take money from "non-bro" sources, but if Jake and Logan Paul offered him money, he'd cash the check before the ink dried.
'Tech startup' is twitter for 'idea i had while stoned' and 'currently looking for funding' means 'i set up a patreon page to buy more weed with'

But you'll buy it anyway, won't you?

ipda.png
Wait what
So $600 of this is dead money anyway, but John reccomends dropping an extra $49 to have zero improvement whatsoever as opposed to slight improvements

No wonder he plays tech in the women's division, this is like failing one of those 'which glass has more water' puzzles you use to test very young children's spacial abilities

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"You want my resume and two references? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" *throws iPad*
"Of course I've got 3 years experience writing Go. I use it in zbrush passes to flash the BIOS."

Wouldn't someone who is really good at raising money have actually raised some money? Wu's fundraising totals were pathetic, and she had a full time "finance manager" to help. Both Mohammed Dar and Robbie Goldstein were better at raising money, just because they had friends who were willing to donate. Also, if she's "burnt out" by 3 years sitting on the couch eating snacky cakes and playing playstation, how was she going to manage being a congresswuman?
Most of John's campaign money came from his husband, didn't it? A few connections in California stumped up some cash, but nowhere near as much as Frank. I guess being able to screw first your parents then your husband out of hundreds of thousands of dollars is a fundraising expert now. Who knew?

(Do we have a running total for how much $ Wu has been given and wasted throughout his life? It must be well over half a million now, surely?)

The more John posts about being burnt out from campaigning and "what should I do next I just don't know I must help women omg", the more it sounds like PEOPLE, WHY AREN'T YOU BEGGING ME TO CARRY ON RUNNING FOR CONGRESS???. He's fishing for people to tell him not to give up. I'm 50/50 on whether he'll announce he's running for election again when the lockdown ends and he sees other wannabe politicians campaigning. It was such a good grift for him. Little work and lots of media appearances (for a nobody of his calibre, at least). Well, someone has to single-handedly save America from Trump and nartzees, right, Wu?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Genocide all adults.

View attachment 1307701

How did you fuck this up.

View attachment 1307700
Probably threw the switch at Frank or one of the dogs and broke it, and since the saves are tagged to the console itself it’s lost forever. But she’ll probably shell out [Franks money] for a overpriced AC version, and a couple hundred bucks on shovelware and DLC shell never play to compensate.

• Winner
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a feature designed especially for John Flynt. No more getting ratioed to hell and back about moon rocks or game character's who look like sex workers. Never hear from anyone who disagrees with you again. The echo chamber is perfected at last!