Votes: 484 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 382 16.6%

• Total voters

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mmmm, hmmm, uhhhhh...wait so being sheltered, unaware, out of touch, and megalomaniacally believing your experience is all of reality is a good thing now??

ma - Copy.png
If they have 388 followers now, how big do you think they were at the peak of fund-a-loonie influence when John was growing up?
It's pretty likely that John wouldn't have known any atheists. The most likely place for him to come across one would've been at college, but at the time he had other priorities than getting to know people with different backgrounds. Those sorority badonkadonks won't ogle themselves, you know.

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's plenty of atheists and agnostics in Mississippi. John grew up in suburban Hattiesburg and lived in two college towns, IIRC. It's not like he grew up in the delta surrounded by black pentecostals, handling snakes and speaking in tongues.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
If they have 388 followers now, how big do you think they were at the peak of fund-a-loonie influence when John was growing up?
It's pretty likely that John wouldn't have known any atheists. The most likely place for him to come across one would've been at college, but at the time he had other priorities than getting to know people with different backgrounds. Those sorority badonkadonks won't ogle themselves, you know.
388 twitter followers. Hell if they did torch something, the smart ones wouldn't be on twitter anyway.
Does he really think there aren't catholic priests who admit they fuck little boys b/c the twitter group is small

I'm talking about the amount of wusearch that John did before mouthing off yet again

Oh, I don't doubt John didn't know any atheists (or people admitting to be athiests). John doesn't know a lot of stuff so that's no shock
what's funny is John applying wustrich wupertise.
John didn't see any therefore they don't exist and John's wuperience is the wu standard for evidence in a criminal wuvestigation

THis guy wanted to be a representative...as in to represent. "Well, I never meet any so fuck em, they don't really matter" is quite the campaign platform

Last edited:
There's plenty of atheists and agnostics in Mississippi. John grew up in suburban Hattiesburg and lived in two college towns, IIRC. It's not like he grew up in the delta surrounded by black pentecostals, handling snakes and speaking in tongues.
John had to have at least one philosophy class in those college towns where he picked up : John existis videre. Ergo non est

John didn't see it, therefore it doesn't exist

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for this John, anxious parents nationwide are so lucky to have a childless homosexual to look to to quell their fears.

View attachment 1311960
Excuse me, where the hell do you get off calling Brianna Wu a childless homosexual?

Brianna Wu is a childless, castrated homosexual. Accuracy, people!

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Which means of course that you'll be closing your Twatter and Fapbook accounts any minute now.

View attachment 1312009
it looks like John has something in the neighborhood of 88THOUSAND tweets

and he posts an article from a place that calls itself BUZZFEED doesn't exactly say "well researched, peer reviewed and fact checked -- we go for the important instead of the sensational" does it