Votes: 54 2.3%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 484 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 382 16.6%

• Total voters

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Never heard a rotor tiller be called a cultivator wtf?
it's an OK use - a cultivator you use for mixing already broken soil, a rototiller is a heavier duty one to break the soil. some of the cultivators are better at mixing stuff up since their job isn't sod bustin', but you can press a rototiller into cultivator service, but not the other way 'round
the one they have is prob dual purpose, blade angle and such

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glad you can joke about it after ugly crying on television about how you were almost raped to death.

View attachment 1314702

I guess you could call attaching the handle and wheels "assembling."

And why is Frank holding the pliers and not the "engineer?"

"I arready buy you two polsche to weprace bloken Audi. I do this!"

ETA:
lol my mistake, you don't have to attach the wheels. This highly technical assembly project requires the torque vectoring of 14 entire bolts. (and of course the automotive wunderkind is using fucking pliers instead of wrenches/sockets. ain't gonna be able to properly vector the torque with those. Looking forward to "WTF, @TazzEquipment, your faulty product fell apart 2 minutes into my project.")
1590248331425.png

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fortunately castrated homosexuals don't have to deal with this problem.

View attachment 1314906
The implication is clear that in the Wu marriage, Frank would quit his job, allowing John to continue his lucrative engineering career while Frank stayed home and assumed John's motherly duties of wandering down to the garage once or twice a day to watch the adopted baby crawl around in its cage.

ETA: So I went and read the article John is raving about. He either didn't read it, didn't understand it, or is simply lying about what it says. Take your pick.

The brave and incredibly competent female tech CEO in the photo ran a tiny struggling company that helped reetards set up WordPress websites. Her business partner was doing less and less work, and Covid cost the company a desperately needed client. Her husband had nothing to do with her quitting her make-believe C-suite job.

Another woman in the story quit her two-day-a-week job when daycares closed. In Wuland, her husband would have quit his CPA job and the family would starve.

Yet another woman who quit her job doesn't even have a husband.

And the ax-grinding -- but inept -- reporter goes so far as to quote a feminist economist who actually says, "I don't have any data, but here's what's going on . . ."

In every single case, the woman quit her job for economic reasons that had nothing to do with the fathers "sucking."

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"we" = my Laotian midget sex slave

View attachment 1315171
Who the hell buys a tiller to plant grass seed?

And get a seed spreader, you imbeciles.

And then clean the damned windowsills.

ETA: why is the Celestial Quasimodo yardboy wearing a mask when he's alone outside with his lovely Sasquatch wife? Is he stupid? Has he infected the Dedham Horror with the Covid? If the latter, is he unfamiliar with the medical literature on the iron-fisted invincibility of Big Black (I'm From Mississippi!) John's immune system, which, from the time he was a fetus, has survived hundreds biological warfare attacks launched by Klan scientists?

Last edited:

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the hell buys a tiller to plant grass seed?
That's not uncommon. You need to if you are dealing with hard soil. I had to, because the soil where I live is really hard and clumpy. I had to use the tiller to break it up so the seed wouldn't just sit on top and get baked by the sun. Some of the soil was so baked and hard, I could slam the steel rake down from over my head and do nothing more than slightly dent.
Tilled, raked, seeded, then spread the raked dirt across the seed. Water, got grass. Where ever the seed wasn't covered by dirt or I didn't till enough, no grass. If you look up the best way to use seed, you'll find plenty of stuff that says to till first.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's not uncommon. You need to if you are dealing with hard soil. I had to, because the soil where I live is really hard and clumpy. I had to use the tiller to break it up so the seed wouldn't just sit on top and get baked by the sun. Some of the soil was so baked and hard, I could slam the steel rake down from over my head and do nothing more than slightly dent.
Tilled, raked, seeded, then spread the raked dirt across the seed. Water, got grass. Where ever the seed wasn't covered by dirt or I didn't till enough, no grass. If you look up the best way to use seed, you'll find plenty of stuff that says to till first.
Nobody *buys* a tiller for a chore that small.

Last edited:

JustSomeDong

kiwifarms.net
I feel lucky I never need more than a thatching rake. My yard was a mess when I bought my house. Like a puttin' green now, as my granddad liked to say.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
it's an OK use - a cultivator you use for mixing already broken soil, a rototiller is a heavier duty one to break the soil. some of the cultivators are better at mixing stuff up since their job isn't sod bustin', but you can press a rototiller into cultivator service, but not the other way 'round
the one they have is prob dual purpose, blade angle and such
So it's a rototiller if you are using it on soil that is shit you bought out of a bag at Home Depot.

Nobody *buys* a tiller for a chore that small.
You can borrow one from a neighbor, but that would imply the Celestial paypig and the snarling feral ghoul are on good terms with their neighbors, which seems unlikely. For a couple beers the dude will do it himself just to be nice, or maybe because he doesn't trust me with the thing.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can borrow one from a neighbor, but that would imply the Celestial paypig and the snarling feral ghoul are on good terms with their neighbors, which seems unlikely.
Or you can rent one at Home Deport for cheap. Frank spent more time assembling the thing than he spent using it.

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
So it's a rototiller if you are using it on soil that is shit you bought out of a bag at Home Depot.
the other way 'round.
prepared bagged soil wouldn't need to be busted up, just mixed so you'd use a culvitaor if even that

you'd use a rototiller on unbroken ground - compacted, sodded with a rhizome mat, etc

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see your point, but maybe they plan to use it for more than that little area? But even if not, are you really surprised? They excel at wasting money.

And for the record, I bought an electric one to work on my whole backyard. Around 2,700 sq feet of no grass, hard packed dirt and weeds.
I could see using a tiller under those circumstances.

John and Frank have never taken care of their house or their yard or even their personal appearance. They ain't gonna be tillin' shit in the future. They have these momentary enthusiasms from time to time, but after the initial boasting -- and often gloating -- tweets, the new toy is never seen or heard of again. I suspect that no grass will ever grow under those windows because John can't be arsed to water the seeds.

Squadrilent

kiwifarms.net
A shovel is fine too.