Votes: 59 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 509 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 401 16.4%

• Total voters

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
Proving negatives is an important part of formal logic and mathematics.
My take is that "You can't prove a negative" is obviously false, because any statement can be made a negative. It also conflates "Logically impossible" with "Possible, but utterly impractical."

However, it does raise the point that some statements, such as "there is no teapot beyond the orbit of Saturn" cannot be proven, because it is impractical to do so. This is an important point with real implications.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My take is that "You can't prove a negative" is obviously false, because any statement can be made a negative. It also conflates "Logically impossible" with "Possible, but utterly impractical."

However, it does raise the point that some statements, such as "there is no teapot beyond the orbit of Saturn" cannot be proven, because it is impractical to do so. This is an important point with real implications.
Yes, you cannot prove a negative by induction. That is a different statement.

• Informative
Reactions: Orange Rhymer

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is an absolute outrage, the doomposting social media Karens should be absolutely ashamed for having spread coronavirus panic for months, know any such people John?

parents.png

Well at least he has PPE, unlike the nurses who died because you promised to 3D print some for them but never did.

cinemark.png

I'm sure you'll be sharing some of your fabulous wealth with him any day now so that he can have a better tomorrow. What party controls Massachusetts again?

desp.png

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
According to my 5th Edition copy of The Official Wu Lethologica™, Wu came out as bi to her homophobic family because she dated women during her time at college (which was totally average you guys, if not faster than normal since Wu is that smrt). Because as we all know every woman has a lesbian experimentation period during college. In any case, that was before Brianna and Frank met.
I think the way it played out was a comedy of errors.
John's family wasn't really 'phobic of anything - they had an intervention and wrote their little speeches saying John, you have an addiction problem and it can't go on"

well, John being from the Mississippi shcool system misunderstood it as "John, you have an a'dicktion problem"
and , being a no nonsense southern engineer solved the problem by chopping that little bugger off with a hunting knife

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure that women in the games industry face challenges in their work life that men don't, but how are we ever going to know their stories when all we get to hear about is the made up stuff that a crazy tranny wants to believe?
And with all the trouble women already had, now they also have the problem of troons taking up even more spots while claiming to actually be women.

אΩ+1

The Aleph
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1406527

It's funny that Dixie John the Bible Scholar left Sodom and Gomorrah off his list of things cancelled by the Lord God of Hosts.

ETA:

"Pharaoh of Egypt" is also amusing.

As is the contention that the flood "DESTROYED" the "ENTIRE" planet.
The difference is that God didn't enforce rules retroactively and that he gave those people a chance not to be purged.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The difference is that God didn't enforce rules retroactively and that he gave those people a chance not to be purged.
God also didn't have a problem with slavery -- he just said to treat your slaves well. But he did have a problem with men who wore women's clothing. And men who had sex with other men. Just sayin'. If he actually read the bible, he would know that.

Chongqing

重庆市
kiwifarms.net
This may be a really retarded and redundant question, but has John ever actually been to Mississippi?
His mother is from a town with a population of 1,300 (Taylorsville), not much bigger than my home trading post, but he himself was born far away, in Portsmouth, VA.
I feel like he's lied about his whole life. He's not even a woman!

• Late
Reactions: Pampered Degenerate

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
This may be a really retarded and redundant question, but has John ever actually been to Mississippi?
His mother is from a town with a population of 1,300 (Taylorsville), not much bigger than my home trading post, but he himself was born far away, in Portsmouth, VA.
I feel like he's lied about his whole life. He's not even a woman!
Yes, a Kiwi got documentation that John went to college at Ole Miss and Millsaps for a decade and never got a degree. Before that, he graduated from Hattiesburg High School, also in Mississippi. I believe he was born in Portsmouth because his dad was stationed at a naval base there at the time, but I'm not 100% on that. However, growing up in Misssissippi is one thing that he has not lied about.

Last edited:

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mass rapes occurring in the video game industry are just awful, John, and the only solution is to encourage even more young women to go into game development so they, too, can share in the struggle of getting raped to death.

bungie.png

Listen bitch, John doesn't need your lectures, since he founded a highly-successful female-led game studio whose games sold millions of copies. You deserve rape yourself for even questioning him.

studi.png

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mass rapes occurring in the video game industry are just awful, John, and the only solution is to encourage even more young women to go into game development so they, too, can share in the struggle of getting raped to death.

View attachment 1407734

Listen bitch, John doesn't need your lectures, since he founded a highly-successful female-led game studio whose games sold millions of copies. You deserve rape yourself for even questioning him.

View attachment 1407735
"But they're helping to stop niggers, degenerates, and monks from getting murdered!"

"SO WHAT HOW MANY WOMEN ARE THEY GIVING SIX FIGURES TO MAKE VIDYA?!"

(I mean, seriously, John literally just said BLM and LGBT "rights" are less important than some bluehair [allegedly] getting wolfwhistled in an air-conditioned Austin highrise)

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Certainly not sales, or perhaps lack of rapes in a company.

View attachment 1408003
Maybe John should tell us how many POC women he hired at the Giant SpaceKat Sweatshop. Maybe John should tell us about how none of his female contractors/slaves got paid vacation, paid sick time, a 401k, profit sharing (ha!), maternity leave (even unpaid), medical or dental plans, or withholding of their Social Security and Medicare fees and state and federal income taxes.

Someone needs to do a story on the woman-abusing plantation run by Massa John.

rappaport

DISGASTEN!
kiwifarms.net
Well at least he has PPE, unlike the nurses who died because you promised to 3D print some for them but never did.

View attachment 1406478
Pot. Kettle. Black. Enjoy today's Kiwi-flashback to Frank with his MASK OFF, standing inside a poorly assembled canopy, with a Compressor right behind him, in process of spraying primer:

btw when i went back to find this picture i was amused to find they were trying to paint this car black for SIX MONTHS and we never saw the final result. (april to october 2017 at least)