Votes: 492 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 387 16.5%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I certainly hope this doesn't become really weird and awkward when @JamesSACorey himself is """"credibly accused"""" of hosting gang rapes in his office.

corey.png

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Spastic Colon

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that John's new bestest butt buddy Chuck Wendig is getting MeToo'd, how long will it be until John memoryholes all the stanning he did for Cuck Windbag and begins to virtue signal support for the "victims"?

I'm got my fingers crossed that John goes all in on the "I BELIEVE WOMEN! soapbox, because it appears that MeToo is now being sprung almost immediately on anyone who comes forward with, "OH YEAH I TOTALLY THOUGHT THAT HE WAS A RAPIST BUT I DIDN'T COME FORWARD UNTIL IT SAFE AND POPULAR TO DO SO".

Would be great time for Frank's ex to bring up how he abused and blacklisted her again. :story:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brianna Wu, a six-foot-five, balding, lantern-jawed, cis-gender, bisexual woman who "kissed another girl in seventh grade," and whose foaming-at-the-mouth, batshit-crazy obsession with suppressing deadnaming is merely emblematic of her solidarity with the transgender community, of which she is emphatically and incontrovertibly and I'll- sue-you-for-libel not a member.

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still don't know what "I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA" refers to, did John the Ghoul harass a pizzeria?
IIRC, John had some "moon rocks" level idea that "pineapple on pizza" was gamegate slang. Maybe that has something to do with it?

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I certainly hope this doesn't become really weird and awkward when @JamesSACorey himself is """"credibly accused"""" of hosting gang rapes in his office.

View attachment 1408450
Or we could deal with sexual assault by reporting it to the police and allowing the law to deal with it like normal human beings, instead of expecting social media to be judge, jury and HR firing manager.

Lol, jk, everyone knows the "sexual assaults" are about as credible as a £3 note. If some creep makes a pass at you, you tell him to piss off (politely) and carry on with your life. Unless you're a snowflake who can't take being smiled at without screaming sexism.

Seriously though, if all these allegations are as true and as serious as twitter makes out, why isn't the justice system investigating each case? Gossip sites aren't accountable and are easily biased, if you wanted to use sjw language. Wrecking people's careers over social media rumours isn't justice, it's bullshit.

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is just shocking John, it's worse than when Donald Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election which I know happened because someone on TV told me so.

451.png

Oh yes, law-abiding citizen John Flynt would never break any rules, such as embezzling money from his neighbours for his fake political campaign.

standard.png

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
This is just shocking John, it's worse than when Donald Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election which I know happened because someone on TV told me so.

View attachment 1410425

Oh yes, law-abiding citizen John Flynt would never break any rules, such as embezzling money from his neighbours for his fake political campaign.

View attachment 1410426

"all of us follow rules, it's just that some of us are socialized to feel entitled not to"
As in Antifa? CHAZ/CHOP? riots? looting?

" It’s about a citizenry being brainwashed by state television until they no longer wish to read them. "
Like by Porsche commercials and not reading traffic fatality reports or environmental impact statements?

it seems ole Misissippi John forgot that one of the big literacy-replacement distractions in 451 was zooming around in jet-cars (aka beetles)!!!-- hmm come to think of it what IRL cars have a beetle-like shape?
kinda makes you wonder if he even read it

Last edited:

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
"all of us follow rules, it's just that some of us are socialized to feel entitled not to"
As in Antifa? CHAZ/CHOP? riots? looting?

" It’s about a citizenry being brainwashed by state television until they no longer wish to read them. "
Like by Porsche commercials and not reading traffic fatality reports or environmental impact statements?

it seems ole Misissippi John forgot that one of the big literacy-replacement distractions in 451 was zooming around in jet-cars (aka beetles)!!!-- hmm come to think of it what IRL cars have a beetle-like shape?
Considering how he's constantly shilling audiobooks instead of actual books, it's possible he's never actually read a book, period.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't surprise me if John has never read a book in his life.

He claims that his favorite book is The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress. But if he read it and even vaguely understood it, he would hate it. Every fiber of John's being is fiercely opposed to the novel's philosophy of TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch), which John has never mentioned in his frequent references to the book and which is easily disproved by the fact that Free-Chinese-Buffet John doesn't live in a refrigerator box under a railroad overpass in Kosciusko, Miss.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another well-deserved "splurge" from the man who works so hard every day, enjoy it ya fat fuck

View attachment 1411171
More evidence of John's inability to get anything right. Their No. 1 recommendation is not available because of Covid-related manufacturing problems. John bought their No. 2 pick.

A $325 ice cream maker for a childless, middle-aged, spastic homosexual to play with, break, and throw away after taking a few look-at-meee-burning-money Twitter snapshots.

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
More evidence of John's inability to get anything right. Their No. 1 recommendation is not available because of Covid-related manufacturing problems. John bought their No. 2 pick.
only no. 2 for yankee ice cream. When John was a poor black, blind girl in a wheelchair in Mississippi they had to make do with slug-cones. They'd put shaving cream in an icechest for an hour then throw some sprinkles on it

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's about more than that. Of course, John doesn't want to admit it's about a society that not only doesn't want to read, but doesn't want other people to be able to read things they disagree with, so they actively go out and make it illegal to say certain things or possess written materials saying it.

John has good reason not to want to face up to that particular fact about himself.