AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

stupid moron

REALLY, REALLY, dumb
kiwifarms.net
The bike itself is probably smarter than John.

Everyone else there owns one though so he can't lord it over them like his "Porches."
True but I'm just imagining her bitching about getting kicked out of the group for saying something like "Oh you have the $1500 model? See I bought the $3500 dollar model because I heard it has less issues. I also modded it with my $1000 3D printer so the curvature of the seat fits my fat ass." And then it is never mentioned again after she breaks it

Last edited:

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Repeatable, repeatable is simply unbeatable
An event isn't real if it's merely unique
That UFO in your back yard isn't there
It only exists once it lands twice a week

John has taken a bit of folk logic and promoted it to the status of a strong general principle.
LOL, does make you wonder if John was "debunking" big bang expansionist universe model
oh, wait, it has expansionist, so yeah --
wonder how John feels about white dwarf stars. I mean they are old and white so they are part of the problem...yet they are dwarves so they do get marginalization points

Perfect Dark Zero did suck, the weird heavy low gravity feel killed that game.
well of course it sucked, the main character is way too fat by John's art standards and IIRC there isn't a single typing tutor minigame in the WHOLE THING

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I had no idea"
fucking racist

View attachment 1413781
What America's "mostly white editors," desperate for clicks, have actually done is ludicrously exaggerate and hype every vaguely racial incident that comes down the pike. Nor do they draw the line at outright lying in order to vilify white people, refusing to draw the line at libeling white children.

Not that it's any surprise that John lives in an alternate reality in which he is a brilliant, beautiful, young, female engineer, and in which commercial pilot licenses are mostly held by pigs.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What America's "mostly white editors," desperate for clicks, have actually done is ludicrously exaggerate and hype every vaguely racial incident that comes down the pike. Nor do they draw the line at outright lying in order to vilify white people, refusing to draw the line at libeling white children.

Not that it's any surprise that John lives in an alternate reality in which he is a brilliant, beautiful, young, female engineer, and in which commercial pilot licenses are mostly held by pigs.
Another interesting feature of John's alternate reality is that in said reality the article he linked includes the phrase "appearing to show." Or maybe it's just the white editor's fault for not presciently including the phrase John "quoted."
1593380603983.png

ETA: Looks like the headline may have originally said "appearing to show." I hadn't noticed the URL, and there's a lot of people on twatter that linked the article and have the same "appearing to show" line in their tweet. Looks like NBC changed it less than an hour after originally posting it.

You win this round, John Walker Flynt.

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope that Trump and Pence and all of their family and loved ones are brutally tortured for all eternity after leaning about this undoubtedly true and reliably story.

View attachment 1414286
@stealthygeek: No hell hot enough for traitors.

Nonsequitor John: Throw away the key.

Last edited:

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Jobs: leased one nice car every 6 months
John: owns 3 porches
Random trivia:
Jobs leased a new car every 90 days because of a oddity of California law that allowed you drive upto 90 days after purchase without a license plate - didn't even need temp plates. His mercedes dealer knew of this and would just order several identical mercedes and lease them out as the 90 days elapsed.

Not long after Jobs died, the law was amended to require temp plates, likely because while Jobs was alive he was using Apple's lobbying apparatus to keep it on the books.

I guess what I'm saying is Jobs was also more influencial politically than John could ever hope to be.