Votes: 492 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 387 16.5%

• Total voters

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The irony of a man who blew six figures on a game that didn't sell two figures opining that an ip worth billions will be a risky investment
That’s just one facet of Johns failures. To date he has failed in:
  • Starting his animation studio for Election Eve ($250k blown thanks to mom and dad)
  • Revolution 60 (estimated $500k from Bank of Frank)
  • Revolution 60 remastered (made less than $1000 according to Wu’s financial disclosure, unsure of how much it cost to port to Steam)
  • An Audi that he decided to paint outside and otherwise fuck up. (Several thousand wasted there)
  • $1000s spent on pay2win games like FFXV, Star Trek and other mobile games and still can’t play strategically
  • Two failed campaigns that brought in several hundred thousand and wound up with Frank in debt to the campaign.

Ashen One

everyone is entitled to their own ppinion.
kiwifarms.net
He should have use this one. Much more accurate image of the lantern-jawed, obscenely slutty drag queen.

View attachment 1417154
I usually try to avoid commenting on things that are outside someone's control, but good lord is Brianna an unfortunate looking person.

Brianna has been more of an ass than usual on Twitter lately. Wonder if it's boredom from not being able to pretend she is a congressional canidate anymore, or if something different happened to put the Godzilla of Tech in a bad mood. 🤔

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brianna has been more of an ass than usual on Twitter lately. Wonder if it's boredom from not being able to pretend she is a congressional canidate anymore, or if something different happened to put the Godzilla of Tech in a bad mood. 🤔
John's stated reason for dropping out of the campaign is laughable. He wouldn't care if everyone in his district (except Frank) died screaming.

Someone or something forced him to end the scam and return to his previous existence of being a slideshow freak on Twitter, where he screams at famous people in a transparent attempt to regain the notorious reputation he enjoyed during Gamergate. Getting Scott Adams to foolishly respond as if John wasn't a troll is one one the greatest achievements of John's life.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John you just said yesterday that "as an engineer" you found Dilbert gay and unrealistic.

View attachment 1418527
View attachment 1418528

lololol I made Dilbert Man man lololol trolled hard lololol I hate the fucking Internet

View attachment 1418529
"In the late 90s when I was entering my software engineering career.... While I was a third of my way though my failed college stint studying journalism."
I usually try to avoid commenting on things that are outside someone's control, but good lord is Brianna an unfortunate looking person.

Define "outside someone's control." I mean, John didn't perform the plastic surgeries, but he did give the go-ahead.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back to Lol-Cow TV, everyone.

View attachment 1419294
Is that another troon or just a really ugly woman?

Why on earth doesn't anyone call out Wu for being a white dude mainsplaining every second? Well, I guess I know why -- the Twitter mob will come for him. But still, I can't wait until someone finally has the balls to tell John to stop acting like he knows what it is like to be a woman in tech. And also to point out his internship with Trent Lott and his "sand nigger" comment. Since you can be cancelled for things that happened decades ago, let's see him talk his way out of that one.

Dilbert rocks. Having worked as an actual female programmer in the 90s I can tell you that he nailed that environment in his strips. Everyone in my office loved it back then.

Ashen One

everyone is entitled to their own ppinion.
kiwifarms.net
John's stated reason for dropping out of the campaign is laughable. He wouldn't care if everyone in his district (except Frank) died screaming.

Someone or something forced him to end the scam and return to his previous existence of being a slideshow freak on Twitter, where he screams at famous people in a transparent attempt to regain the notorious reputation he enjoyed during Gamergate. Getting Scott Adams to foolishly respond as if John wasn't a troll is one one the greatest achievements of John's life.
Right, I had forgotten. "People would risk death to vote for me, but I don't want my many beloved voters to get the Corona virus. Thus I am gracefully retiring from the congressional seat race. Don't cry for me, Massachusetts!" :story:

It's such a shame Wu seems to hate black people, what with giving them her support to gather in large groups and protest so they can catch the deadly disease that forced her to tearfully give up her political dreams for the good of the people. Maybe her past of watching lynchings daily as a poor little black girl in Mississippi affected her more than she lets on.

Define "outside someone's control." I mean, John didn't perform the plastic surgeries, but he did give the go-ahead.
I suppose so. But from the photos we have from before, it's not as if the surgeons had much to work with.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, but except for the niblet teeth, that trainwreck is entirely John's doing. And Frank's, I suppose, depending on how much mutilating gender-affirming surgery he paid for.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back to Lol-Cow TV, everyone.

View attachment 1419294
Does Wu tell all about the sexual harassment they used to face at their game studio?

"Everyday I would be working on my masterpiece game and this tiny little Asian man would run up to me and scream with a big open mouth. I never felt more violated. All over the gaming industry women like me are facing these situations. Its a travesty and injustice! Then this tiny hairy guy would come over and lick me. That's ok though because I got my revenge and he's dead now."

"Brianna are you talking about your husband and dog?"

"Gamergate! This interview is over!"

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's great to take relationship advice from a cockless gay ogre married to a spousal abuser living in an empty house.

women.png