Votes: 58 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 501 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 388 16.3%

• Total voters

discombobulate

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be bothered if I were you, John, because no one considers you to be a part of any industry.

View attachment 1439641
Dude slipped up. Note that it's not "learning ... and working in this ... industry" but "learning ... to work in this ... industry." It's a sad admission that he still hasn't gotten the job he wants after decades of learning.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Water-T

Zach made me clean the shower with my mouth again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't recall seeing this video posted. John runs through his amazing repertoire of prize-winning gurning expressions, all enhanced by the comically mismatched eyebrows, the prognathous jaw and the flapping jowls.

View attachment 1441113

Tweet link.
HOLY FUCK IT'S EVEN WORSE SEEING IT IN MOTION.

What in the hell is up with his mouth in that video around the halfway mark? I guess John realizes that his facial tics are voter Kryptonite, and was struggling to keep himself from snarling. That, or the Ambien was starting to kick in.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
ugh, so John's big move is making a strong password!?!
it's like deadbolting a cardboard box.

Hey infosce John you know there's a reason you can get Sonims and toughbooks without cameras...security.

Here's a fun hint..now it's a highly complex technique only experts like John could truly grasp, so try to follow along as best you can...Don't spray fucking photos of your desk all over the internet.

While you're at it, reconsider detailed pictures and descriptions of every minute aspect of your life for anyone to peruse. You'd think John would have learned something when a redneck drunkard was able to so easily identify John's anti-GG safehouse panic-room bunker as John's own living room

Last edited:

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
We need real federal leadership because everywhere in America is exactly the same. I can't imagine how much your life has changed with you having to stay in the house and do jack shit all day long, John.

View attachment 1441497
"we need real federal leadership"

John has his finger on the pulse now...if only...if only there were some kind of, I don't know, a central executive officer to preside over that stuff...hmmm, what would we call that???