• Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 388 16.3%

• Total voters

Trombonista

Bayou Billy with the Heavy Balls
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It always creeps me out when MtF fail to get rid of their male accessories, like men's watches, or man glasses. It's the little things. If you're going to be feminine, you need all the secondary sex characteristics you can get.

View attachment 1478960
Lol accessories aren't "secondary sex characteristics."

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
Lower your salt intake John, it's bad for your hypertension.

View attachment 1477551
On what fucking planet does a bulb change cost more than their 1 hour rate and the bulbs? And only the 1 hour rate because it's the most they can get away with since most bulb jobs are a few minutes. God damn does John love thinking simple tasks are impressive for ass pats.
World War II, that devastating conflict of the Renaissance Era.

View attachment 1478688
View attachment 1478689
Millenials are also the most over spending generation and bend a knee to the banks amd financial corporations when they fuck them over. I'm a millenial, and watched the housing market go from $100k to $400k for the same house, because retards kept saying "okay". Millenials are a blight to the economy and pushing it to crash, fuck em. And john thinking they have it so hard is absolutely retarded. Only a moron looks at someone who spends $30 on a meal that costs $15 because they are too lazy to walk to get it themselves and thinks "they have it so hard financially".
Lol accessories aren't "secondary sex characteristics."
They are to the troon community. And that's sadly not a joke.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
On what fucking planet does a bulb change cost more than their 1 hour rate and the bulbs? And only the 1 hour rate because it's the most they can get away with since most bulb jobs are a few minutes. God damn does John love thinking simple tasks are impressive for ass pats.

Millenials are also the most over spending generation and bend a knee to the banks amd financial corporations when they fuck them over. I'm a millenial, and watched the housing market go from $100k to $400k for the same house, because retards kept saying "okay". Millenials are a blight to the economy and pushing it to crash, fuck em. And john thinking they have it so hard is absolutely retarded. Only a moron looks at someone who spends $30 on a meal that costs $15 because they are too lazy to walk to get it themselves and thinks "they have it so hard financially".

They are to the troon community. And that's sadly not a joke.
My economics teacher gave the class some sage advice.
He told us a story about how when he moved out he tried to keep the same standard of living as when he was living with his parents. He went to get advice from his dad who laughed, and told him about the shithole studio apartment with no AC, no stove, and no TV he and his mom lived in after getting married. How he had to drive an hour and half in a shitbox car to get to work every day because there wasn't anything more affordable closer. It took them 20 years to save and build enough wealth to live that middle class lifestyle.
His advice was not to try to live like your parents after you graduate. Scale your lifestyle back to your income.

When I see SSDI commies sobbing about how they are being bilked by boomers who have priced them out of the housing market, I see them doing it with the newest iPhone, making plans to go to the latest club with their friends. And always in the trendy part of the city. Cancel your cell phone. Cancel Netflix and spotify. Cancel cable. Stop eating out. And for fucks sake stop having your meals delivered. And for double fucks sake stop running up a $100 tab of $10 beers followed by a $20 uber to get $30 of taco bell every other weekend. Stop driving new cars, get a beater used car, don't keep rolling your previous lease or loan into a new one you fucking sped. Don't live in the bar district, go live in the retiree area. Then watch as you find a magical surge of like $500/mo post-tax in your bank account once you stop letting yourself get nickle and dimed. Then actually save that shit and after like 5 years, well shit, where did that fucking $30,000 for my downpayment come from? Oh right, it was always mine I just wasn't flushing down the shitter at breakneck pace.

graywolf88

What the hell am I reading?
kiwifarms.net
Oh, lets not forget needing a service manual to change a light bulb. Engineer indeed.
Minor powerlevel for context, used to work at an auto parts store. I've changed a headlight bulb on a customer's Lexus using my intuition and zero tools. Manufacturers know their cars will be driven by idiots like John, so they make basic services like changing out a bulb idiot proof.

Baggywrinkle

kiwifarms.net
I admit that I overpaid a dealership to get a bulb replaced on my luxury car. It was one of those auto adjusting headlights and I didn’t want to fuck with it myself, and the car was in the shop for other reasons anyway. Some people have actual engineering jobs that pay well enough and don’t leave time for tinkering with cars. Others have all the time in the world and rich paypigs who will simply buy them a new car on the 90% chance they fuck it up.

assdick42069

kiwifarms.net
I admit that I overpaid a dealership to get a bulb replaced on my luxury car. It was one of those auto adjusting headlights and I didn’t want to fuck with it myself, and the car was in the shop for other reasons anyway. Some people have actual engineering jobs that pay well enough and don’t leave time for tinkering with cars. Others have all the time in the world and rich paypigs who will simply buy them a new car on the 90% chance they fuck it up.
lol you paid a dealer to replace a lightbulb

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Minor powerlevel for context, used to work at an auto parts store. I've changed a headlight bulb on a customer's Lexus using my intuition and zero tools. Manufacturers know their cars will be driven by idiots like John, so they make basic services like changing out a bulb idiot proof.
Generally true, but then there are cases like this:

"The Buick Skyhawk, Chevy Monza, Pontiac Sunbird, and Olds Starfire of the '75-'80 model years were equipped with a 3.8 liter V-6 that was very large for the size of the engine compartment on these small cars. The result was that, in order to change the spark plugs on the right bank of the engine, you had to disconnect the motor mounts, attach a chain hoist, and lift the engine at least a few inches in order to be able to access those plugs."

And the next time I change the fog lights on my 4Runner, I'm giving you a call. It ain't fun . . . or easy.

Last edited:

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Olds Starfire
Off topic, my mother had a 77 Starfire when I was in elementary school (2nd or 3rd grade), and I distinctly remember my father cursing that car for a few hours before he broke out the acetylene torch and made it easier to access the plugs. And he wasn't an engineer!

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off topic, my mother had a 77 Starfire when I was in elementary school (2nd or 3rd grade), and I distinctly remember my father cursing that car for a few hours before he broke out the acetylene torch and made it easier to access the plugs. And he wasn't an engineer!
I wish John would work on something serious on his vehicles . . . say, the brakes. But even watching him try to remove a set of sparkplugs would be amusing.

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
I assume that's one of those useless smartwatch things, presumably the latest generation of Apple Watch. Which in theory are unisex items, but I wouldn't be surprised to find that at least half the 'women' with Apple Watches, aren't. The strap is just icing on the cake.
It's the watch strap that emphasizes the man-hands. Teeeechnically it's unisex. But women's fashion items are almost always dantier and more feminine looking. Brianna Wu is wearing a watch strap meant for a man.

Now, if you're a hot girl and wear a men's watch strap, no one will instantly think you are a man. But if you're a man-handed troon, and you still wear men's watches, people will notice. Here's a quick comparison, when I google "apple watch for men" vs "apple watch for women."... So yeah, good job "Brianna"

1596004520176.png 1596004461946.png