Votes: 58 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 501 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 388 16.3%

• Total voters

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Lol “last game I shipped” as if there were others. And those sketches sure look like a rip-off of a certain artist named John Flynt.
If only it were "The last game I'll ever ship"...well it, actually it could be

The first thing that goes through my internal monologue when I read one of John's posts is "Jesus Fuck, what an asshole" and I'm starting to wonder if the only reason John went trans was so he could blame "transphobia" for people noticing him being an annoying baslessly arrogant dishonest piece of shit

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

KebabShopSauce

kiwifarms.net
There's nothing like being born to be an unemployed piece of shit ❤

View attachment 1482262

Like promise to 3D-print desperately-needed PPE to frontline workers and never deliver, for example?

View attachment 1482261

This week on PBS: The Mind of Schizophrena

View attachment 1482263

Jesus. It's the creepy monsterhands that elevate them from "mediocre" to "horrendous". Is he projecting his insecurities about his manhands onto them?

Laplace's Demon

kiwifarms.net
Wu's husband is part of creating a solution to the global pandemic and he worked all night to hit an important deadline. What was his job again? Filing patents or something...
He spent all night making sure the precious data that the real scientists in his company collected aren't being shared with other scientists from other companies in order to help find a solution to COVID-19 faster. He's a real hero and Jon is a real woman!

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone should post those drawings to the new mendrawingwomen subreddit that just got a thread here. The amount of 'WhErE aRe hEr OrGaNs?' that will inevitably get retracted when they figure out the artist is a troon will be fun.

Thing I just thought of - SJWs love accusing women of having internalised misogyny. Yet they never seem to do that to troons. I know why, but just a little hypocrisy/troon shield I might keep an eye on.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing like being born to be an unemployed piece of shit ❤

View attachment 1482262

Like promise to 3D-print desperately-needed PPE to frontline workers and never deliver, for example?

View attachment 1482261

This week on PBS: The Mind of Schizophrena

View attachment 1482263

John now claims that these were sketches for an unused character from Devolution 60.

In reality, John slapped these on the table in front of his SRS "team" and screeched, "Make me look like this!" Several of the doctors probably thought, but dared not say, "You want to look like the abominable love child of Grendel and Tinkerbell?"

All things considered, I think the docs did a decent job.

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Powerful message. It makes my heart so heavy to see all these conservatives and right-wingers rioting in the street openly saying how much they hate American democracy.

sooner.png

Reactions: Pocket_Sand!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Powerful message. It makes my heart so heavy to see all these conservatives and right-wingers rioting in the street openly saying how much they hate American democracy.

View attachment 1485177
John is apparently completely lacking in anything resembling a sense of timing, because how the fuck is it anyone could possibly say this shit right now?

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200730-224627~2.png

Once again, Grammar Marm John rears his ugly, empty head to condescendingly flaunt his ignorance..

"Get off" is not a prepositional phrase, you half-witted tranny eejit. It's a phrasal verb. And that with at the end of your own tweet is as awkward as all get-out. Shitty writer, heal thyself.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1485417

Once again, Grammar Marm John rears his ugly, empty head to condescendingly flaunt his ignorance..

"Get off" is not a prepositional phrase, you half-witted tranny eejit. It's a phrasal verb. And that with at the end of your own tweet is as awkward as all get-out. Shitty writer, heal thyself.
It's not a grammar dig. It's an orgasm joke. Over a tweet about Herman Cain's death.

That's our Johnny, nothing but class.