Votes: 501 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 388 16.3%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh who knew that creating popular and accessible services could make you ultra-rich, is this late-stage capitalism?

mono.png

Thank god for this John, I could scarcely imagine a world where there is no one left to tell me about 14 Disney Characters Who TOTALLY Describe My Ex-Boyfriend (Number 9 is Just Ridiculous!).

bankrupt.png

Happy Fish

Happy Fish
kiwifarms.net
Huh who knew that creating popular and accessible services could make you ultra-rich, is this late-stage capitalism?

View attachment 1485882

Thank god for this John, I could scarcely imagine a world where there is no one left to tell me about 14 Disney Characters Who TOTALLY Describe My Ex-Boyfriend (Number 9 is Just Ridiculous!).

View attachment 1485881
These are some boring-ass takes tbh.

• Agree
Reactions: thejackal

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Hooray we're all going to die and I don't need to keep looking at your shitty tweets

View attachment 1486341

As a native Mississippian, I thought you told us that they just kill ni,ggers outright over there.

View attachment 1486340
Does that mean we can build a wall around New England and make them want to pay for it?

also I'm low on John lore, didn't he change his native state like three or four times?

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Does that mean we can build a wall around New England and make them want to pay for it?

also I'm low on John lore, didn't he change his native state like three or four times?
John was born in Virginia since his dad was stationed there at the time, but they weren't there long. He lived the majority of his life in Mississippi and only left when his parents finally cut him off and ended his decade-long stint in a couple Mississippi colleges. After that, he moved to Denver for a year or two until he met Frank, then they got hitched and moved to Massachusetts, where the Dedham Horror lurks to this day.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a native Mississippian, I thought you told us that they just kill ni,ggers outright over there.

View attachment 1486340
In his haste to boast about 'muh Mississippi,' John couldnt even read the blurb attached to the article that says 'There are no state rules governing how long a person can be incarcerated without being formally charged with a crime.'

And of course even though Mississippi Today says Haymon is 'one of thousands,' everyone's running the story of the POC kid thats in jail because he was charged with two firearm related crimes before the age of 15. Article also says that in that county people are held for an average of 417 days, so Haymon probably isnt the longest. (but yes, they obviously do have a serious issue with 'speedy trials')

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In his haste to boast about 'muh Mississippi,' John couldnt even read the blurb attached to the article that says 'There are no state rules governing how long a person can be incarcerated without being formally charged with a crime.'
That's pretty clearly unconstitutional. It's some Third World shit. What do you expect from the kind of state that produces degenerates like John Walker Flynt, though?

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sort of. He used to say he was born in Virginia. And he knows he was born there, because within the past few years he had the state change its records to show his birth name as Brianna. Then he came up with the adoption lie and now falsely claims to have been born in West Virginia, probably to throw off people researching his shady past. He claims to be a native of Mississippi because, to no one's surprise, he doesn't know the meaning of native.

Edited to add more details above.

It's not a grammar dig. It's an orgasm joke. Over a tweet about Herman Cain's death.

That's our Johnny, nothing but class.
I recognize that. But the ignorant bastard, in a laughable attempt to trot out his grammar learnin', still can't keep himself from identifying a phrasal verb as a prepositional phrase.

Last edited:

Ashen One

feat. Neil Breen from the Double Down series!
kiwifarms.net
Is that the same old lady who dug through her purse and gave John her last $10 just to see a troon in office?
You know, the one John cheated by quitting
I thought she was murdered by Gamergate to terrorize John.
That very same old lady. But you got it wrong, Brianna didn't cheat her by quitting.
Brianna knew she was so beloved by the elderly voters that they would risk their very lives to go vote her into office, even against her wishes. That she dropped out of the race to protect her electors just goes to show how selfless and caring Brianna Wu is as a person.

Then the whole bus clapped and the old lady gave Wu's campaign a hundred dollar bill. The old lady's name? Frank Wu in disguise.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This will probably turn out about as well as all of John's other code.
Like every other troon CoC forced into an unwilling organization, why would John include anything at all about the actual goals of the organization? Because like every other troon CoC, what it means is "fuck your organization, this is now a troon organization, and it is about troons."

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This will probably turn out about as well as all of John's other code.

View attachment 1487223

It's surprising to see John credit the organization whose code of conduct he has stolen.

It's not surprising to see him working on a code of conduct for an organization that doesn't even exist on paper. People like John, who live in a fantasy world, do stuff like this all the time. They design logos, draw up office plans (with themselves in spacious corner offices), create organizational charts (with themselves at the top), design stationery, and write codes of conduct -- but they don't have funding or a budget or any chance in hell of making their fantasies real.

This should be an amusing ride.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hehehehe a bunch of little kids got infected with coronavirus! Take that, Trump!

View attachment 1486981
Of all the horror movies to choose from, John, skating ever closer to the thin ice, picks Sleepaway Camp, a film that is anathema in the trans community because it conflates transexuality with insanity and psychopathy, something John seems to have missed during his multiple viewings. He may need to report himself to his new HR department for violating his new CoC.