• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 522 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 412 16.5%

• Total voters

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph an Retard Era. Two z-list e-celeb grifters and a forum barely more functional than Something Awful are the only people who care anymore. It's extremely fitting company for John.
Also all the mediocre and worse 'journalists' who were upset they weren't getting to just set the agenda and have it accepted. Not just gaming journalists, but all the low-rent bottom feeders.

It's why even literally today there's yet another article about how GamerGate was a key part of the culture war - because those same journalists want their readers to never forget their narrative that to doubt them is to be an alt-right Nazi fascist.

It's still unimpressive company, but at least helps explain why it won't die - and why anyone actually still gives Wu a platform despite her being completely useless. GamerGate was very important to them, and they are trying desperately not to shrink into a corn cob all these years later.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
2020-09-16 05_23_43-Scott #BLM #ACAB #DefundPolice Menor (@smenor) _ Twitter.png

I think he has a point!

...but probably not in the way he intended (though cause!?! just a symptom)

John "Total Biscuit" Bain and people celebrating his death is a warning tale

If "gamergaters" were addressed properly - If people who took exception to cronyism,etc weren't unilaterally and automatically labelled misogynists therefore homophobes therefore racists who should burn in hell - then perhaps fewer voters would be alienated and choose to not risk being unpersoned in a new McCarthyism in the beltway the way they are in much of the media

Maybe if a lesbian didn't have to "publicly address the issue" of her transgression : being polite to a former president at a function they both were invited to

Maybe is Bri Bri wouldn't criticize a female pilot or another transwoman for mansplaining

...maybe things would be different

Attachments

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph an Retard Era. Two z-list e-celeb grifters and a forum barely more functional than Something Awful are the only people who care anymore. It's extremely fitting company for John.
It'll never die because they all need it.

Ralph needs it because it was the time he was the most relevant and popular and John and RE need it because they need a boogieman to justify their actions (and in John's case, continue to grift)

• Agree
Reactions: Next Task

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I, John Flynt, am ever-merciful, but it is I who dictates the terms of forgiveness. You may kiss the ring.

View attachment 1600313

A real game changer John, we certainly wouldn't want sneaky fuckers changing their opinions in less than 30 days.

View attachment 1600314
"Actions speak louder than words. And that's why we're only endorsing people whose words were spoken more than 30 days ago."

Am I missing something or is this a load of half-witted gibberish?

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Who even knows what Gamergate is? You might as well blame the Sad Puppies.
I would say John will end up a middle aged man still reeeing about Gamergate but he already is one. How unimaginably pathetic. He defines his entire existence around a dead hashtag that nobody sane cares about or ever did.

It's why even literally today there's yet another article about how GamerGate was a key part of the culture war - because those same journalists want their readers to never forget their narrative that to doubt them is to be an alt-right Nazi fascist.
If they could they'd pass a law making it illegal to point out Gamergate was a complete nothing event and its prominence in woke media is an example of mass hysteria much like the Salem witch trials. It was literally some nerds saying "hey these reviews are bullshit," a fact literally everyone already knew.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I, John Flynt, am ever-merciful, but it is I who dictates the terms of forgiveness. You may kiss the ring.
View attachment 1600313
The gall of this man is UNBELIEVABLE. Let's put this in context, Iraq was invaded because they supported the Palestinian liberation struggle- not a legitimate reason. Gamergate happened because 'gaming journalists' are even lower industry shills and whores for low-grade payola (dangerhair puss) than writers for gun magazines- a legitimate enough reason, I guess, although GamerGaters could just have stopped reading that crap.

The Iraq attack killed at the very least, several hundred thousand people. Millions more were rendered homeless. Heck, it killed thousands of American soldiers, and gave hundreds of thousands of them traumatic brain injuries (imagine how that statistic looks for Iraqi civilians). Hostile occupying forces are still based in Iraq.

Any trannies who wrote about GamerGate in their suicide notes would have killed themselves anyway for some other reason.

John thinks that these two things, murdering and emmisserating millions of people, and writing mean things about hack writers online, are equivalent.
Yes, John. Not only did That Really Happen, but I bet they also said you were the most sexy natal woman they ever saw and admitted that Revolution 60 is the greatest video game ever made.
I mean, there were a lot of GamerGaters, and enough of them are weak pussy faggots that this isn't completely impossible.

Reactions: Pocket_Sand!

Eternal Gopnik

Засранец
kiwifarms.net
I mean, there were a lot of GamerGaters, and enough of them are weak pussy faggots that this isn't completely impossible.
That was my first thought, but then again, if this ever happened, John would have written a 50 tweet thread bragging about it, and he'd keep mentioning it forever. It would have been his biggest win in the last 6 years.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Johnny Reb PAC is one month old and have supported two(?) people so far and one of them told him to fuck off, yet he thinks he can suddenly demand things from candidates? Good lord.
He's just copying what he had to go through when he was fishing for his own endorsements from bottom-tier PACs. I think his own answers to one of those questionnaires is floating around somewhere on this forum.